White man shoots innocent black teen....

So Linky Linkyerson ? Lee is just a lying, incompetent redneck hick ?
No asshole. I just don't believe what anyone types without a source.

You are not special.

You refuse to link to anything, so EVERYTHING you type is especially suspect.

Why yes. Nothing on the chief's statement.
Link to it, asshole.

It stands as a lie until you do.

You have zero cred with anyone because of that.

Are you claiming a dead guy faked the video?

Are you really that stupid?

MSNBC host blames Trayvon Martin death on free speech - National Conservative | Examiner.com

MIX 98.1 Today's Variety

National News - Y-105 Mansfield

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZLmSunUEag]TV Host Blames Conservatives for Trayvon Martin Death - YouTube[/ame]

You are not special.

Link to it, asshole.

OOPSY is one of those people who thinks if he says something, it's true.

Leftists have a remarkable capacity for self-deception. It's because they're stupid and gullible at the same time.

stupid fucks. why can't both men be screaming? they are fighting and a gun comes out.

this shows it doesn't pay to start a verbal confrontation and then push it to a physical confrontation

I realize it's politically incorrect and all, but still:

is it possible that Zimmerman isn't guilty of any crime?

I only ask because I believe that, collectively, we know pretty much jack shit about what transpired.

It is certainly possible that he over-reacted. But given how little any of us actually know, it is also possible that there was more to this story than we have seen, and the difference between the way we have gotten the "story" and reality could mean that the neighborhood watch guy is not guilty of anything.

The death of that kid is a tragedy either way. But a tragic outcome is not, alone, proof of guilt.

Yes, it is possible, but the problem is it wasn't investigated. People that are killed deserve better than what the Sanford Police Department gave the Martins.

Good luck getting one from him. I've asked, too.
Looks like you're right. :doubt:

“Mr. Zimmerman’s claim is that the confrontation was initiated by Trayvon. I am not going into specifics of what led to the violent physical encounter witnessed by residents. All the physical evidence and testimony we have independent of what Mr. Zimmerman provides corroborates this claim to self-defense.”

To claim self-defense, someone has to show there was danger of great bodily harm or death.

Zimmerman had injuries consistent with his story,”

Bill Lee, Sanford Police Chief
Or, he had injuries consistent with receiving them from someone who was fighting for his life.

Ravi's Nancy Grace Expert Rating Drops

I only ask because I believe that, collectively, we know pretty much jack shit about what transpired.

It is certainly possible that he over-reacted. But given how little any of us actually know, it is also possible that there was more to this story than we have seen, and the difference between the way we have gotten the "story" and reality could mean that the neighborhood watch guy is not guilty of anything.

The death of that kid is a tragedy either way. But a tragic outcome is not, alone, proof of guilt.

Yes, it is possible, but the problem is it wasn't investigated. People that are killed deserve better than what the Sanford Police Department gave the Martins.

It was investigated. Some people say poorly, but all sane people agree - it was investigated.

see?

:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Ravi's Marcus Welby M.D. Ratings Drops

“Mr. Zimmerman’s claim is that the confrontation was initiated by Trayvon. I am not going into specifics of what led to the violent physical encounter witnessed by residents. All the physical evidence and testimony we have independent of what Mr. Zimmerman provides corroborates this claim to self-defense.”

To claim self-defense, someone has to show there was danger of great bodily harm or death.

Or, he had injuries consistent with receiving them from someone who was fighting for his life.
Better take Ravi's word for it here. She attended classes in Florida where she watched reruns of Marcus Welby M.D. for two consecutive semesters.

She got a certificate in Kravitz Autopsy Techniques

You are not special.

Link to it, asshole.

Link to what ?

I just linked to the miami herald (no bastian of conservatism) quoting the chief that zim had evidence and testimony to support threat great bodily harm or death

He did not have any defensive injuries and zimmerman no offensive injuries ?

Ravi's Nancy Grace Expert Rating Drops

It was investigated. Some people say poorly, but all sane people agree - it was investigated.

see?

:eusa_angel:

No interview of Zimmerman at the station the night of the attack and they didn't hold on to his clothing or give him a gunshot residue test. Ravi's right, no investigation took place.

Link to it, asshole.

Link to what ?

I just linked to the miami herald (no bastian of conservatism) quoting the chief that zim had evidence and testimony to support threat great bodily harm or death
From your link:

“If someone asks you, ‘Hey do you live here?’ is it OK for you to jump on them and beat the crap out of somebody?” Lee said. “It’s not.”
That doesn't sound like a police officer relying on the evidence. It's a good thing he stepped down.

He believed everything Zimmerman told him.

He did not have any defensive injuries and zimmerman no offensive injuries ?
No one knows, since they dropped the investigation. At this point, the evidence has probably been destroyed.

Link to it, asshole.

Leftists have a remarkable capacity for self-deception. It's because they're stupid and gullible at the same time.
I've never run into him before, so now I know it's just another poster who has no cred.

Lots of them here.....

I want to know who it was that was screaming help.

If it was Trayvon, Zimmerman needs to pay for it.

If it is the other way around.... wow, what more evidence do ya need for self defense?

I hope we get to the bottom of it ASAP though.

That's not necessarily true, both ways.

Even if Trayvon Martin was the one screaming on the recording as chilling as that would be since he's the one that came up dead, I stated before it wouldn't mean much.

The primary thing a jury is going to look for is evidence that Zimmy acted in self-defense. What determines that for the most part is who initiated the physical contact: Zimmy or Trayvon.

Let's say Trayvon initiated the contact. (Interjecting: even if he did there's a possibility he did out of fear because this random hispanic guy was chasing him threw a neighborhood in such a case this would be extremely tragic). The altercation was Trayvon's fault in most cases (I'm pretty sure, not sure what the law says about if you think you're threatened so you lash out). Could it still have been him screaming? Let's say if he noticed Zimmy had a gun or Zimmy ended up getting the best of him because he had a gun? Zimmy still has ground to claim self-defense, despite the fact that Trayvon was screaming.

Same situation backwards. Let's say Zimmy grabbed at Trayvon and Trayvon acted in self-defense, they get into a scuffle, Zimmy ends up realizing that he had no business trying to bully a 17 year old kid that's in pretty good shape, kiddo got the best of him, he bit off more then he can chew. He screams, pulls out the gun and shoots? In that case it's still Trayvon who was acting in self-defense.

The unfortunate part about it is, I don't think there's any way at all to prove who took the first punch. All we have is circumstantial evidence and the fact that Zimmerman was an idiot. It's probably common sense that Zimmerman was at fault for chasing the kid and the 9-11 proves he had motive to attack the kid when he said "these guys always get away". Zimmy didn't want this one to "get away". Zimmy handled the case like what he is a complete retard, there's a reason he's not on the force. However, I don't think his retarded actions are enough to convict him of anything in the court of law. The tape being Trayvon screaming honestly would hurt Zimmy in court but it would not be a deal breaker either way.

Last edited:
No interview of Zimmerman at the station the night of the attack and they didn't hold on to his clothing or give him a gunshot residue test. Ravi's right, no investigation took place.

They took him from the scene the station and there is a taped interview, more than one over several days.

No need for residue he admitted on scene...what would it prove ?

Know however, they did test Martin not only for residue / muzzle blast proximity...but also point of entry / exit, angle of penetration. April 10.

Link to it, asshole.

I've never run into him before, so now I know it's just another poster who has no cred.

Lots of them here.....
this is too funny, dman is mixing up the oopas....just goes to show you what a knee jerker he really is.

Forum List

Back