White man shoots innocent black teen....

Good luck getting one from him. I've asked, too.
Looks like you're right. :doubt:

“Mr. Zimmerman’s claim is that the confrontation was initiated by Trayvon. I am not going into specifics of what led to the violent physical encounter witnessed by residents. All the physical evidence and testimony we have independent of what Mr. Zimmerman provides corroborates this claim to self-defense.”

To claim self-defense, someone has to show there was danger of great bodily harm or death.

Zimmerman had injuries consistent with his story,”

Bill Lee, Sanford Police Chief

“Mr. Zimmerman’s claim is that the confrontation was initiated by Trayvon. I am not going into specifics of what led to the violent physical encounter witnessed by residents. All the physical evidence and testimony we have independent of what Mr. Zimmerman provides corroborates this claim to self-defense.”

To claim self-defense, someone has to show there was danger of great bodily harm or death.

Link?

:lol:

The point the left wants to make is that a young boy died. Therefore Zimmerman is guilty of murder and should be punished no matter what the actual facts are.

Link?

Witnesses in Trayvon Martin death heard cries before shot - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

Link?

Witnesses in Trayvon Martin death heard cries before shot - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

I want to know who it was that was screaming help.

If it was Trayvon, Zimmerman needs to pay for it.

If it is the other way around.... wow, what more evidence do ya need for self defense?

I hope we get to the bottom of it ASAP though.

If it is the other way around.... wow, what more evidence do ya need for self defense?

I hope we get to the bottom of it ASAP though.[/FONT]

Time line it from what you know and tell me when Martin cries for help ?

Zimmerman is allegedly chasing him, but rather than run home something stopped his flight.... ? Is it typical to stop when you're younger and fitter .....getting away from a stange pursuer as a football / player teen ?

It was prior to the gunshot and there is no physical evidence of wounds from hands on proceeding the gunshot...... except on Zimmerman.....so when did he yell for help ?

Link?

So Linky Linkyerson ? Lee is just a lying, incompetent redneck hick ?

Zimmerman is allegedly chasing him, but rather than run home something stopped his flight.... ? Is it typical to stop when you're younger and fitter .....getting away from a stange pursuer as a football / player teen ?

It was prior to the gunshot and there is no physical evidence of wounds from hands on proceeding the gunshot...... except on Zimmerman.....so when did he yell for help ?

I will let the court do its job...

It was Zimmerman screaming for help.

In the police report, a cop mentions hearing Zimmerman say he was yelling for help but no one came.

The police showed up just moments after the traumatic encounter and shooting. Zimmerman also clearly is not very bright. So, it boggles the imagination that Zimmerman could have been so quick and calculating to have thought to make the claim that it he was screaming for help. He would have had to have thought that it was important. He would have had to considered, before knowing anything, what witnesses heard and saw. He would have considered if the screaming could pass for his voice. Indeed, if he was so clever as all that, he would have been screaming in the first place to set up his alibi.

If I were Zimmerman, I would have been much slower to talk to the police, wanting first to collect my thoughts and calm down.

Zimmerman has said absolutely nothing that conflicts with the witnesses or the physical evidence. There's no reason to question his honesty.

Zimmeran was clobbered. He was bleeding from the back of his head and from the face. Grass stains show that at one point he was on his back. It's highly credible that he would have been yelling for help.

If Zimmerman really acted in self-defense should he still be found guilty of murder because Treyvon Martin is dead?

Police report .. before there was any outrage over this...

"I asked the subject in the red jacket, later identified as George Zimmerman (who was original caller for the suspicious person complaint), if he had seen the subject. Zimmerman stated that he had shot the subject and was still armed. Zimmerman complied with all of my verbal commands and was secured in handcuffs. Located on the inside of Zimmerman's waist band, I removed a black Kel Tek 9mm PF9 semi auto handgun and holster. While I was in such close contact with Zimmerman, I could observe that his back appeared to be wet and was covered in grass, as if he had been laying on his back on the ground. Zimmerman was also bleeding from the nose and back of his head."

"Zimmerman was placed in the rear of my police vehicle and was given first aid by the SFD. While the SFD was attending to Zimmerman, I over heard[sic] him state "I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me." At no point did I question Zimmerman about the incident that had taken place. Once Zimmerman was cleared by the SFD, he was transported to the Sanford Police Department."
you people sound like the Obama birthers, the police and others planned to say Zimmerman said he screamed for help as a way to cover things up. uhm, okay

:eusa_shifty:

Link?

So Linky Linkyerson ? Lee is just a lying, incompetent redneck hick ?
No asshole. I just don't believe what anyone types without a source.

You are not special.

You refuse to link to anything, so EVERYTHING you type is especially suspect.

If that's true, then the facts will come out in the FDLE/Grand Jury investigation. However. I think too much critical evidence and testimony may have been lost by now ... and I doubt we'll ever know for sure.

His mother said she recognized her son's voice as the one yelling. I do believe her. I am having a hard time getting past that ...

His mother said she recognized her son's voice as the one yelling. I do believe her. I am having a hard time getting past that ...

just the facts ma'am: the police report written before any busybodies took time off from watching CSI and Nancy Grace:

"I asked the subject in the red jacket, later identified as George Zimmerman (who was original caller for the suspicious person complaint), if he had seen the subject. Zimmerman stated that he had shot the subject and was still armed. Zimmerman complied with all of my verbal commands and was secured in handcuffs. Located on the inside of Zimmerman's waist band, I removed a black Kel Tek 9mm PF9 semi auto handgun and holster. While I was in such close contact with Zimmerman, I could observe that his back appeared to be wet and was covered in grass, as if he had been laying on his back on the ground. Zimmerman was also bleeding from the nose and back of his head."

"Zimmerman was placed in the rear of my police vehicle and was given first aid by the SFD. While the SFD was attending to Zimmerman, I over heard[sic] him state "I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me." At no point did I question Zimmerman about the incident that had taken place. Once Zimmerman was cleared by the SFD, he was transported to the Sanford Police Department."

Forum List

Back