White man shoots innocent black teen....

if he was black like most of the bastards [born out of wedlock] of the people that commit murders against blacks in this country you and your white left wing masters would not be raising hell !!

Oh looky what crawled out from beneath the slime.
A couple of them in here, too.

We need not feed them, as Bodey suggested. They are just vile and completely scrollable.

:)

Yes, fuckwit. I'm fucking serious. There is a fucking eyewitness report that saw Zimmerman on the fucking ground before the shooting. The fucking cop report indicates that fucking Zimmerman was calling for fucking help, fuckwit. The fucking cop report also indicates that fucking Zimmerman had fucking grass stains on his fucking back and that his fucking head was treated by fucking EMTs at the fucking scene for fucking wounds to his fucking head, fuckwit.

Anything else?

I'm fucking tired.

In the report, they list DL state for Zimmerman but not for Martin. I don't think we can assume this information for Martin was completed the night of the shooting.

http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/martinpolicreport.pdf

ETA: Martin's has place of birth. That wouldn't be listed on his DL. I don't think he had ID on him at the time.
On the top of page 2 of 4, they list Martin's place of birth as "FL".

Yeah, that's what I mean. It lists zimmerman's DL as FL, but for Martin it doesn't have anything for DL, just place of birth.

I guess we need to add that to the list of questions about this case ... when did police ID his body ?
Ah, I see what you mean. I am assuming the cops IDed his body sometime between their arrival on the scene at 19:17 on 2/26 and their completion of the report at 03:07 on 2/27. That's what the times indicate on the report which includes his name.

Yes, fuckwit. I'm fucking serious. There is a fucking eyewitness report that saw Zimmerman on the fucking ground before the shooting. The fucking cop report indicates that fucking Zimmerman was calling for fucking help, fuckwit. The fucking cop report also indicates that fucking Zimmerman had fucking grass stains on his fucking back and that his fucking head was treated by fucking EMTs at the fucking scene for fucking wounds to his fucking head, fuckwit.

Anything else?

I'm fucking tired.
:lmao: You should go to fucking bed. So should I.

Fuck.

Anything else?

I'm fucking tired.

Fuck.

Well I fucking should. Fucking interwebs keep me up all fucking night. Fuck that. I'm going to get some fucking sleep. Good fucking night, and sleep tight, don't let those fucking bedbugs bite!

*hugs*

I'm fucking tired.

Fuck.

Well I fucking should. Fucking interwebs keep me up all fucking night. Fuck that. I'm going to get some fucking sleep. Good fucking night, and sleep tight, don't let those fucking bedbugs bite!

*hugs*

That's sleep fucking tight.

Fuck.

Do I gotta fucking tell you fucking everything?

That white guy stalked that kid and killed him. I dont care if the kid tried to defend himself...(like you would have done), he killed an unarmed kid screaming for help. How can YOU be in jeopardy when you are chasing someone?

I dont care if that kid victim here got in a hit because HE felt his life was in jeopardy. Zimmerman stalked, chased down and shot that kid.

PERIOD.
Do you have a link that supports your claim that Martin was screaming for help? I've seen reports that there were screams for help, but they don't say who it was who was screaming, and some say it was Zimmerman. So, if you have something different, I would like to see it.

The guy who followed, stalked and caught up to a kid 100 pounds lighter than him and he was armed, was screaming for help?

Are you fucking serious here or is this a far far right wing meltdown?

Pigman claimed he was screaming. The parents appear to have identified the screams as Trayvon's. Hope forensics can make a clear ID.

Sadly, I could almost believe Pigman. If the 17-year-old had decided he had enough and decided to muscle past him I could see the Pig getting really scared really fast and screaming and flailing.

According to the police report, they have Martin at 6', 160 lbs. It may be an estimate, but if the kid had his DL in his wallet, they probably got it off of that.

I doubt he had ID ... it was reported he was put in the morgue as 'john doe'.
But, the police report has the kid's name on there as the victim. His full name.

The police report repeatedly referred to him as "the subject." The id'd Zimmerman, although his name is blacked out. All the information in re witnesses and subjects are blacked out, (one of the two subjects are described as a juvenile) so you can't know if they had his name filled in or if they had unknown printed there.

if he was black like most of the bastards [born out of wedlock] of the people that commit murders against blacks in this country you and your white left wing masters would not be raising hell !!

Oh looky what crawled out from beneath the slime.
can't come up with a reasonable refute to my claim can you ??:badgrin::badgrin:
It'd help if you'd come up with a reasonable claim. Just a tip.

Fuck.

*hugs*

That's sleep fucking tight.

Fuck.

Do I gotta fucking tell you fucking everything?
I am little bit disturbed about the fucking sheep Emma wants to get. How many can one person fuck? :lmao:

Martin weighed 140 lbs. Zimmerman weighs about 250 lbs.

But don't let that stand in the way of your jumping to conclusions.

One report put Martin's weight at 160 pounds.

So Zimmerman would only have had 90 pounds on him.

Fair fight. /sarcasm
A 6' tall high school football player/athlete at 160 lbs vs. a 5'9" fatter and older guy, my money would be on the kid taking him in a flash. IF there was a physical altercation. Zimmerman had wounds, though, according to the police report.
I don't think he was playing football in high school. The picture of him in his jersey looks younger and the mascot (bulldogs) doesn't match the mascot of his high school team.

Do you have a link that supports your claim that Martin was screaming for help? I've seen reports that there were screams for help, but they don't say who it was who was screaming, and some say it was Zimmerman. So, if you have something different, I would like to see it.

The guy who followed, stalked and caught up to a kid 100 pounds lighter than him and he was armed, was screaming for help?

Anything else?

I don't care about Zimmerman being pushed to the ground. If someone were following me and finally a confrontation occured, I'd try my best to push his ass down and run for my life. Unfortunately, the older and fatter person had a weapon that Martin couldn't outrun.

I don't know where Martin was shot but if it entered his back, that is exactly what happened. He pushed Zimmerman down and tried to run.

yes, fuckwit. I'm fucking serious. There is a fucking eyewitness report that saw zimmerman on the fucking ground before the shooting. The fucking cop report indicates that fucking zimmerman was calling for fucking help, fuckwit. The fucking cop report also indicates that fucking zimmerman had fucking grass stains on his fucking back and that his fucking head was treated by fucking emts at the fucking scene for fucking wounds to his fucking head, fuckwit.

Anything else?

i'm fucking tired.
:lmao: You should go to fucking bed. So should i.

Fuck.

tmi! ! !

Anything else?

I don't care about Zimmerman being pushed to the ground.

You are truly dumber than cold horse shit. He wasnt pushed to the ground if he had a bleeding wound to the back of the head.

If someone were following me and finally a confrontation occured, I'd try my best to push his ass down and run for my life. Unfortunately, the older and fatter person had a weapon that Martin couldn't outrun.

I don't know where Martin was shot but if it entered his back, that is exactly what happened. He pushed Zimmerman down and tried to run.

Christ, please,Sarah, dont have children.

You are truly dumber than cold horse shit. He wasnt pushed to the ground if he had a bleeding wound to the back of the head.

Zimmerman told police he was screaming for help and no one came. It's not credible that Zimmerman was such a fast and clear thinker to attempt to take credit for someone else's screams.

It's a pretty clear case of the black starting the fight, and Zimmerman ending it with a gun in self-defense.

But, when the black race card is played... reason goes out the door. Liberals don't have a significant reasoning ability to start with.

Forum List

Back