White man shoots innocent black teen....

huh? source please....
Multiple sources ... From the NYT:

That was Feb. 27, one day after Trayvon was shot. The father thought that he was missing, according to the family’s lawyer, Benjamin Crump, but the boy’s body had actually been taken to the medical examiner’s office and listed as a John Doe.

The father called the Missing Persons Unit. No luck. Then he called 911. The police asked the father to describe the boy, after which they sent officers to the house where the father was staying. There they showed him a picture of the boy with blood coming out of his mouth.
That's probably because the father wasn't at his home, I'm assuming the same home that is on the boy's DL. The father was at his fiancee's home. The authorities would not have known that.

They would since he called after Trayvon didn't return.

Look up the article on ABC:

"Police Chief In Martin Case Resigns 'Temporarily'"
It has been widely reported that Travon wasn't properly identified at the scene.

I'm sorry I can't post a link I'm posting on my cellphone. If you find it id appreciate it if you'd post it for me si. Also could you post the police report ? I haven't had the pleasure of seeing it yet.
No prob.

I'll believe a PDF of the cop report before I'll believe a journalist. Here it is:

cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/martinpolicreport.pdf

The cops arrived at 19:17 on 2/26, and completed their part (attempted resuscitation, cordoning the crime scene, crime scene contamination log, arrest of Zimmerman, transport to station, interrogation, entry of evidence, and completion of report, etc.) at 03:07 on 2/27. The report include the boy's entire name, so I imagine they knew the name of the boy before they made the report at 03:07.

Those were printed on 2/28, a day after Martin's father says he got the visit from the police with a photo to ID his son, and when police publicly released his name. There's no way of knowing when his name was entered on that form.
Could be, but I am pretty sure the fields for time and date in cop reports are filled electronically. I know they are here and I imagine the software for cop reports are pretty similar across jurisdictions.

That was Feb. 27, one day after Trayvon was shot. The father thought that he was missing, according to the family’s lawyer, Benjamin Crump, but the boy’s body had actually been taken to the medical examiner’s office and listed as a John Doe.

The father called the Missing Persons Unit. No luck. Then he called 911. The police asked the father to describe the boy, after which they sent officers to the house where the father was staying. There they showed him a picture of the boy with blood coming out of his mouth.
That's probably because the father wasn't at his home, I'm assuming the same home that is on the boy's DL. The father was at his fiancee's home. The authorities would not have known that.

They would since he called after Trayvon didn't return.
And, it's highly probable that that's when they found out, of course, no?

ABS, calm down. A dispatcher's advice is just that, advice, not a legal order that anyone must obey. The real first question, again, is did Zimmerman chase Martin when he apparently ran, without Martin having committed a crime? Even that is NOT criminal, but it IS poor judgement. THe main question, though, is what happened next. When Martin struck Zimmerman (it's reasonably conclusive that he did so) did he have sufficient LAWFUL cause to do so? Absent some major fact we don't know, that's what this case turns on (if it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Martin had lawful cause to strike Zimmerman.)

That white guy stalked that kid and killed him. I dont care if the kid tried to defend himself...(like you would have done), he killed an unarmed kid screaming for help. How can YOU be in jeopardy when you are chasing someone?

I dont care if that kid victim here got in a hit because HE felt his life was in jeopardy. Zimmerman stalked, chased down and shot that kid.

PERIOD.
Do you have a link that supports your claim that Martin was screaming for help? I've seen reports that there were screams for help, but they don't say who it was who was screaming, and some say it was Zimmerman. So, if you have something different, I would like to see it.

The guy who followed, stalked and caught up to a kid 100 pounds lighter than him and he was armed, was screaming for help?

Are you fucking serious here or is this a far far right wing meltdown?

huh? source please....

Quick question si I can't read the PDF at this moment but is there any where where the police record how exactly they identified Trayvon Martin's body? Your guess and mine would be drivers lisence. But does the report ever mention a wallet? Does it list what was on his person? Ill read the report when I get back home tomorrow... just a quick question.

To be fair, both he and his ex appear to have been mutually combative. The court granted both of them protective orders against each other, so it would seem that the judge believed that they were both pretty awful to each other.

Sure, he's probably no saint, but it looks like he was getting as good as he gave.

According to the police report, they have Martin at 6', 160 lbs. It may be an estimate, but if the kid had his DL in his wallet, they probably got it off of that.

Yeah, a senior on the football team at only 6 foot? I kinda doubt that. And he took Zimmerman down pretty quick for a person giving up 100 pounds, supposedly.

A man who witnessed part of the altercation contacted authorities.

Man shot and killed in neighborhood altercation

Zimmerman was on the ground being punched when he shot Trayvon Martin - Charleston Charleston Conservative | Examiner.com

Almost all news items are written soley from the point of view of the grieving family. The media also fills their articles with outdated baby-faced pictures of Trayvon. Very few include that he was a towering 6'2” football player.
Cant find the link, but I have read that Martin was 6''2" last year and he grew since then.

For the record you don't have to be tall to play football. Ray Rice is 5'6 or 5'7 I believe and he's pro.

Martin was a junior, and reports say he played football for a community league. That photo of him in his uniform isn't from his high school (either one). His uniforms match those of two teams of the South Florida Youth Football League (bulldogs and wolverines).

That white guy stalked that kid and killed him. I dont care if the kid tried to defend himself...(like you would have done), he killed an unarmed kid screaming for help. How can YOU be in jeopardy when you are chasing someone?

I dont care if that kid victim here got in a hit because HE felt his life was in jeopardy. Zimmerman stalked, chased down and shot that kid.

PERIOD.

White ? :confused:

s-GEORGE-ZIMMERMAN-large.jpg

Oh he is one of yours. No doubt.

Quick question si I can't read the PDF at this moment but is there any where where the police record how exactly they identified Trayvon Martin's body? Your guess and mine would be drivers lisence. But does the report ever mention a wallet? Does it list what was on his person? Ill read the report when I get back home tomorrow... just a quick question.
I don't see that a wallet is mentioned. That is an assumption of mine and may be wrong. The kid may only have taken some money with him to the store and left the wallet at his father's fiancee's home, but that seems not so common a practice.

Martin weighed 140 lbs. Zimmerman weighs about 250 lbs.

But don't let that stand in the way of your jumping to conclusions.
According to the police report, they have Martin at 6', 160 lbs. It may be an estimate, but if the kid had his DL in his wallet, they probably got it off of that.

Yeah, a senior on the football team at only 6 foot? I kinda doubt that. And he took Zimmerman down pretty quick for a person giving up 100 pounds, supposedly.

"The guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911," said the witness, who asked to be identified only by his first name, John.

John said he locked his patio door, ran upstairs and heard at least one gun shot.

"And then, when I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point."

Zimmerman was on the ground being punched when he shot Trayvon Martin - Charleston Charleston Conservative | Examiner.com

Almost all news items are written soley from the point of view of the grieving family. The media also fills their articles with outdated baby-faced pictures of Trayvon. Very few include that he was a towering 6'2” football player.

Cant find the link, but I have read that Martin was 6''2" last year and he grew since then.

Then you are a fucking liar.

For the record you don't have to be tall to play football. Ray Rice is 5'6 or 5'7 I believe and he's pro.

Martin was a junior, and reports say he played football for a community league. That photo of him in his uniform isn't from his high school (either one). His uniforms match those of two teams of the South Florida Youth Football League (bulldogs and wolverines).

Lord Jesus we're just as confused on this board as the media. I knew he looked rather young in those pictures.

In the report, they list DL state for Zimmerman but not for Martin. I don't think we can assume this information for Martin was completed the night of the shooting.

http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/martinpolicreport.pdf

ETA: Martin's has place of birth. That wouldn't be listed on his DL. I don't think he had ID on him at the time.

Last edited:

PERIOD.

White ? :confused:

s-GEORGE-ZIMMERMAN-large.jpg

Oh he is one of yours. No doubt.
if he was black like most of the bastards [born out of wedlock] of the people that commit murders against blacks in this country you and your white left wing masters would not be raising hell !!

PERIOD.
Do you have a link that supports your claim that Martin was screaming for help? I've seen reports that there were screams for help, but they don't say who it was who was screaming, and some say it was Zimmerman. So, if you have something different, I would like to see it.

The guy who followed, stalked and caught up to a kid 100 pounds lighter than him and he was armed, was screaming for help?

Are you fucking serious here or is this a far far right wing meltdown?
Yes, fuckwit. I'm fucking serious. There is a fucking eyewitness report that saw Zimmerman on the fucking ground before the shooting. The fucking cop report indicates that fucking Zimmerman was calling for fucking help, fuckwit. The fucking cop report also indicates that fucking Zimmerman had fucking grass stains on his fucking back and that his fucking head was treated by fucking EMTs at the fucking scene for fucking wounds to his fucking head, fuckwit.

Anything else?

Lord Jesus we're just as confused on this board as the media. I knew he looked rather young in those pictures.

I didn't dig to find out age ranges for those particular teams. The wolverines photo is looks younger to me. The weight ranges up to 165 for both. No idea when he played for the teams.

In the report, they list DL state for Zimmerman but not for Martin. I don't think we can assume this information for Martin was completed the night of the shooting.

ETA: Martin's has place of birth. That wouldn't be listed on his DL. I don't think he had ID on him at the time.
On the top of page 2 of 4, they list Martin's place of birth as "FL".

On the top of page 2 of 4, they list Martin's place of birth as "FL".

Yeah, that's what I mean. It lists zimmerman's DL as FL, but for Martin it doesn't have anything for DL, just place of birth.

I guess we need to add that to the list of questions about this case ... when did police ID his body ?

Forum List

Back