White man shoots innocent black teen....

Really? You think it's impossible for him to have been able to inflict such substantial harm on another person?

I can't wait to see a reply, an argument from racist stupidity, that a large black buck, with thicker bones and skull, and a more developed muscular structure, than that of a Caucasian man, couldn't inflict harm on the man.

Zimmerman was bleeding from both the back and front of his head, and was at one point on his back (in grass, so it's unlikely the wound on the back of the head came from a fall, but more likely from a cowardly black jumping him from behind (maybe with a rock) - which is the testimony of the victim).

No doubt, the black dragged Zimmerman down, perched on top, and proceeded to maul Zimmerman, while the Jewish Mr. Zimmerman cried like a little girl for help.

Sorry to interject... but...

Large black buck?
Thicker bones?
Muscular structure?
Perched on top?
Cried like girl?

You're getting off on this discussion aren't you... ya sick homotroll freak?

If the reports are accurate that the can of tea was found in Trayvon's pocket, then perhaps those promoting the theory that Trayvon used the tea as a weapon will present their ideas about how it got back in his pocket.

Good point. Where was the tea, candy and his cell phone found in relation to his body?

From all the posters who have insisted that trayvon beat the brakes off zImmerman with it I assumed they found it in the grass. Never thought to question that.

If the reports are accurate that the can of tea was found in Trayvon's pocket, then perhaps those promoting the theory that Trayvon used the tea as a weapon will present their ideas about how it got back in his pocket.

There is a way to work around that. I'm sure of it.:eusa_shifty:
No, there's NOT, IF the can of tea was in fact found in Martin's pocket. Does anyone have a link that says exactly where the can of tea was found? Was it in Martin's hand, on the ground, or in his pocket? I'm not saying it WASN'T in his pocket, just that I had not seen any report to that effect until Amelia just posted that.

Why would Martin need a can of tea when he was a 6'3" nearly 200 pound senior highschool football player?

Zimmerman was just a overweight punching bag for Martin which is why he was bleeding not Martin prior to the shot.

This was obviously self defense.

Yeup... so by that account if I was standing outside in the Sanford neighborhood watching the neighborhood watch guy deliberately killing unarmed children and I had quick access to a gun... I could have assumed he was going to kill another unarmed child, aimed the gun, and splattered his filthy brains on a nearby wall?

God, you dont know the first damn thing about selfdefense and the need for imminent threat.

No wonder you cant tell your ass from a hole in the ground.

Why would he need tea? Because he liked it?

Were you there during the incident? How do you know the sequence or cause of injury?

No, there's NOT, IF the can of tea was in fact found in Martin's pocket. Does anyone have a link that says exactly where the can of tea was found? Was it in Martin's hand, on the ground, or in his pocket? I'm not saying it WASN'T in his pocket, just that I had not seen any report to that effect until Amelia just posted that.

Why would Martin need a can of tea when he was a 6'3" nearly 200 pound senior highschool football player?

Zimmerman was just a overweight punching bag for Martin which is why he was bleeding not Martin prior to the shot.

According to the police report, Martin is 6', 160 lbs.

Last edited:
No. It certainly doesn't mean you will necessarily be arrested.

Simple hypothetical. Say you were in France the other day when that al qaeda piece of shit was deliberately killing little children. You happened to have quick access to a gun. Before he can kill the next child, as he is about to do so, you carefully aim, pull the trigger and splatter is filthy brains on a nearby wall.

Did you commit a crime?

Nope.

Should you be arrested?

Nope.

The point is: not only is self defense or defense of another in some situations a legal defense to a criminal charge, sometimes it even suffices to avoid any arrest in the first place.

Yeup... so by that account if I was standing outside in the Sanford neighborhood watching the neighborhood watch guy deliberately killing unarmed children and I had quick access to a gun... I could have assumed he was going to kill another unarmed child, aimed the gun, and splattered his filthy brains on a nearby wall?

The sad thing is if you were there and did that, you would more than likely be in jail for murder right now as we speak.

As he should since his scenario presents no IMMENENT THREAT, duh.

Link?

Martin weighed 140 lbs. Zimmerman weighs about 250 lbs.

But don't let that stand in the way of your jumping to conclusions.

One report put Martin's weight at 160 pounds.

So Zimmerman would only have had 90 pounds on him.

Fair fight. /sarcasm

According to the police report, they have Martin at 6', 160 lbs. It may be an estimate, but if the kid had his DL in his wallet, they probably got it off of that.

Forum List

Back