White man shoots innocent black teen....

Why would Martin need a can of tea when he was a 6'3" nearly 200 pound senior highschool football player?

Zimmerman was just a overweight punching bag for Martin which is why he was bleeding not Martin prior to the shot.

This was obviously self defense.
Martin weighed 140 lbs. Zimmerman weighs about 250 lbs.

But don't let that stand in the way of your jumping to conclusions.

One report put Martin's weight at 160 pounds.

So Zimmerman would only have had 90 pounds on him.

Fair fight. /sarcasm
I bet a libtard mis-measured Martin's weight. :rolleyes:

from the police report:

"I asked the subject in the red jacket, later identified as George Zimmerman (who was original caller for the suspicious person complaint), if he had seen the subject. Zimmerman stated that he had shot the subject and was still armed. Zimmerman complied with all of my verbal commands and was secured in handcuffs. Located on the inside of Zimmerman's waist band, I removed a black Kel Tek 9mm PF9 semi auto handgun and holster. While I was in such close contact with Zimmerman, I could observe that his back appeared to be wet and was covered in grass, as if he had been laying on his back on the ground. Zimmerman was also bleeding from the nose aand back of his head."

"Zimmerman was placed in the rear of my police vehicle and was given first aid by the SFD. While the SFD was attending to Zimmerman, I over heard[sic] him state 'I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me.' At no point did I question Zimmerman about the incident that had taken place. Once Zimmerman was cleared by the SFD, he was transported to the Sanford Police Department."
just the facts ma'am

but later we have somebody not there .. an attention getter saying things

In Florida, once self-defense is invoked, the burden is on the prosecution to disprove the claim.

(The police report on the shooting refers to it as an “unnecessary killing to prevent unlawful act.”)

Still, in not arresting Zimmerman, local officials have pointed to Florida’s wide definition of self-defense.

The 23 States That Have Sweeping Self-Defense Laws Just Like Florida’s - ProPublica

Earlier Tuesday, an attorney for Martin's family revealed the teenager told his girlfriend just moments before he was killed that he was being followed.

"'Oh he's right behind me, he's right behind me again,'" 17-year-old Trayvon Martin told his girlfriend on his cellphone, attorney Benjamin Crump said. The girl later heard Martin say, "Why are you following me?" Another man asked, "What are you doing around here?'" Crump said. Crump told reporters Tuesday Martin cried out when a man bearing a 9mm handgun came at him. Police said Zimmerman, who was found bleeding from his nose and the back of his head, told authorities he yelled out for help before shooting Martin.

"She says: 'Run.' He says, 'I'm not going to run, I'm just going to walk fast,'" Crump said, quoting the girl. After Martin encountered Zimmerman, the girl thought she heard a scuffle "because his voice changes like something interrupted his speech," Crump said. The phone call ended before the girl heard gunshots.

The last call was at 7:12 p.m. Police arrived at 7:17 p.m. to find Martin lying face down on the ground. Zimmerman was handcuffed after police arrived and taken into custody for questioning, but was released by police without being charged. Police have interviewed Zimmerman twice since then. Crump called the treatment patently unfair...

Rights leaders to keep up pressure in Florida shooting : News : miNBCnews.com

Last edited:
Why would Martin need a can of tea when he was a 6'3" nearly 200 pound senior highschool football player?

Zimmerman was just a overweight punching bag for Martin which is why he was bleeding not Martin prior to the shot.

According to the police report, they have Martin at 6', 160 lbs. It may be an estimate, but if the kid had his DL in his wallet, they probably got it off of that.
Do they still list weight on DL's in Florida? I've noticed that some states have gotten away from that.

Fair fight. /sarcasm
A 6' tall high school football player/athlete at 160 lbs vs. a 5'9" fatter and older guy, my money would be on the kid taking him in a flash. IF there was a physical altercation. Zimmerman had wounds, though, according to the police report.

According to the police report, they have Martin at 6', 160 lbs. It may be an estimate, but if the kid had his DL in his wallet, they probably got it off of that.

I doubt he had ID ... it was reported he was put in the morgue as 'john doe'.

Last edited:
Your wasting your time bro, all he's going to say if Trayvon should not have been there and Zimmerman was well within his rights to shoot him.

Yeah the FACTS just suck for you libtards, dont they?

If you call putting trayvon martin at almost 200 pounds when he's somehwere between 140 and 160 "facts" yes YOU sure do suck.

Ill leave the libtard thing alone. You're living proof that stupidity is bipartisan.

I doubt he had ID ... he was put in the morgue as 'john doe'.

huh? source please....

Fair fight. /sarcasm
A 6' tall high school football player/athlete at 160 lbs vs. a 5'9" fatter and older guy, my money would be on the kid taking him in a flash. IF there was a physical altercation. Zimmerman had wounds, though, according to the police report.

Zimmy wasn't that much older... even if trayvon did whoop on zimmy though, that doesn't mean trayvon initiated the altercation in the first place. Most sensible people realize self-defense works both ways in this case.

But, the police report has the kid's name on there as the victim. His full name.

Yeah, a senior on the football team at only 6 foot? I kinda doubt that. And he took Zimmerman down pretty quick for a person giving up 100 pounds, supposedly.

A man who witnessed part of the altercation contacted authorities.

Man shot and killed in neighborhood altercation
"The guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911," said the witness, who asked to be identified only by his first name, John.

John said he locked his patio door, ran upstairs and heard at least one gun shot.

"And then, when I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point."

Zimmerman was on the ground being punched when he shot Trayvon Martin - Charleston Charleston Conservative | Examiner.com

Almost all news items are written soley from the point of view of the grieving family. The media also fills their articles with outdated baby-faced pictures of Trayvon. Very few include that he was a towering 6'2” football player.

Cant find the link, but I have read that Martin was 6''2" last year and he grew since then.

Last edited:

Fair fight. /sarcasm

Zimmy wasn't that much older... even if trayvon did whoop on zimmy though, that doesn't mean trayvon initiated the altercation in the first place. Most sensible people realize self-defense works both ways in this case.

That is true, dude, it does work both ways, but the presumption of innosence does not.

Whether Martin lived or Zimmerman, there would have not been enough evidence in mu opinion to charge either one of them.

Fair fight. /sarcasm

Well, as I have no idea what happened when they were face to face, and few actually do, I never said anything about who did what.

Here's what we know about that: Zimmerman had grass stains on his back, a witness saw him on his back before the gunshot, he had wounds on his head that the EMTs treated at the scene, he is 5'9" and fat (the pic of him), and he is 28. The Martin boy is 6', 160 lbs, a high school football player and athlete, he asked Zimmerman why he was following him, then his phone went dead, he was fatally shot, and he was found face down with his arms beneath him.

He had a bag of Skittles and a can if iced tea (but not mentioned in the report, as far as I could see).

That's what we know.

Last edited:

But, the police report has the kid's name on there as the victim. His full name.

Look up the article on ABC:

"Police Chief In Martin Case Resigns 'Temporarily'"
It has been widely reported that Travon wasn't properly identified at the scene.

I'm sorry I can't post a link I'm posting on my cellphone. If you find it id appreciate it if you'd post it for me si. Also could you post the police report ? I haven't had the pleasure of seeing it yet.

Yeah, a senior on the football team at only 6 foot? I kinda doubt that. And he took Zimmerman down pretty quick for a person giving up 100 pounds, supposedly.

A man who witnessed part of the altercation contacted authorities.

Man shot and killed in neighborhood altercation
"The guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911," said the witness, who asked to be identified only by his first name, John.

John said he locked his patio door, ran upstairs and heard at least one gun shot.

"And then, when I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point."

Zimmerman was on the ground being punched when he shot Trayvon Martin - Charleston Charleston Conservative | Examiner.com

Almost all news items are written soley from the point of view of the grieving family. The media also fills their articles with outdated baby-faced pictures of Trayvon. Very few include that he was a towering 6'2” football player.

Cant find the link, but I have read that Martin was 6''2" last year and he grew since then.

For the record you don't have to be tall to play football. Ray Rice is 5'6 or 5'7 I believe and he's pro.

It has been widely reported that Travon wasn't properly identified at the scene.

I'm sorry I can't post a link I'm posting on my cellphone. If you find it id appreciate it if you'd post it for me si. Also could you post the police report ? I haven't had the pleasure of seeing it yet.
No prob.

I'll believe a PDF of the cop report before I'll believe a journalist. Here it is:

cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/martinpolicreport.pdf

The cops arrived at 19:17 on 2/26, and completed their part (attempted resuscitation, cordoning the crime scene, crime scene contamination log, arrest of Zimmerman, transport to station, interrogation, entry of evidence, and completion of report, etc.) at 03:07 on 2/27. The report include the boy's entire name, so I imagine they knew the name of the boy before they made the report at 03:07.

huh? source please....
Multiple sources ... From the NYT:

That was Feb. 27, one day after Trayvon was shot. The father thought that he was missing, according to the family’s lawyer, Benjamin Crump, but the boy’s body had actually been taken to the medical examiner’s office and listed as a John Doe.

The father called the Missing Persons Unit. No luck. Then he called 911. The police asked the father to describe the boy, after which they sent officers to the house where the father was staying. There they showed him a picture of the boy with blood coming out of his mouth.

huh? source please....
Multiple sources ... From the NYT:

That was Feb. 27, one day after Trayvon was shot. The father thought that he was missing, according to the family’s lawyer, Benjamin Crump, but the boy’s body had actually been taken to the medical examiner’s office and listed as a John Doe.

The father called the Missing Persons Unit. No luck. Then he called 911. The police asked the father to describe the boy, after which they sent officers to the house where the father was staying. There they showed him a picture of the boy with blood coming out of his mouth.
That's probably because the father wasn't at his home, I'm assuming the same home that is on the boy's DL. The father was at his fiancee's home. The authorities would not have known that.

No prob.

I'll believe a PDF of the cop report before I'll believe a journalist. Here it is:

cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/martinpolicreport.pdf

The cops arrived at 19:17 on 2/26, and completed their part (attempted resuscitation, cordoning the crime scene, crime scene contamination log, arrest of Zimmerman, transport to station, interrogation, entry of evidence, and completion of report, etc.) at 03:07 on 2/27. The report include the boy's entire name, so I imagine they knew the name of the boy before they made the report at 03:07.

Those were printed on 2/28, a day after Martin's father says he got the visit from the police with a photo to ID his son, and when police publicly released his name. There's no way of knowing when his name was entered on that form.

Forum List

Back