White man shoots innocent black teen....

Trayvon — who was known as "Tray" or "Slimm" — played youth football during his early teens and helped his father coach Little League baseball, said Fulton, whose sister, Sybrina Fulton, is Trayvon's mother.

Trayvon was under a five-day suspension when he was shot that Sunday night, but Kypriss said it was due to tardiness and not misbehavior.

"Trayvon was not a violent or dangerous child. He was not known for misbehaving," the teacher said. "He was suspended because he was late too many times."

Trayvon Martin Shooting: Tensions rise in wake of Trayvon Martin shooting - Orlando Sentinel

You posted
I sure can but never left a source, color me shocked.
I left it out purposely. It's very easy to find on google, even for one such as yourself. I know when you find it you will come back here and declare that Obama forced her to say it.

:thup:

pssst.....Trayvon was killed because he had Obama's real birth certificate!!!

Thats not how it works. You make a claim YOU need to site your source. I did.

:lol: All she has is her repetitive snotty retorts. A One-Trick Pony fo sho. So don't wait too long for a coherent & rational reply. Aint gonna happen.

Hey Ravi here is the DR. MICHAEL M. KROP SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL Attendance and Tardy Policies. Where does it say a student will be suspended for being tardy?

http://74.53.27.98/~mkhscom/Information Files/Attendance-Tardy-Policies.pdf

I may have over looked it, I am sure you will point me in the right direction.

"Students will incur escalating administrative penalties for tardiness."

This is what it says

B. A student who has twenty (20) or more cumulative tardies will not be allowed to
participate in interscholastic sports, competitions, or performances for the remainder of
the school year

Yeah right, i bet you're glued to CNN & NBC 24/7, fully enjoying all their hysterical Race-Baiting. You're not fooling anyone. So you can hop off your high-horse now.
Still not adding anything to the discussion.

For the right Zimmerman is the victim of liberals and the media who see racism where it doesn’t exist.

For the left Martin is the victim of a society numb and indifferent to the killing of young black males, to the point where justice seems no longer possible.

And for both factions, the truth and law need not apply.

Yep the family is going to say Trayvon was suspended because of a school policy, but schools don't suspend good kids for 10 days because of a violation of school policy.

Trayvon had no criminal record. He was suspended from his Miami high school for 10 days in February, which is the reason he was visiting his father. The family said the suspension was not for violent or criminal behavior but for a violation of school policy.

Trayvon’s parents say they have no doubt that it is their son pleading for his life in the background of the audio.

Trayvon Martin - The New York Times

Ooooooohhhhhhhhh not so good. The voice pleading for his life has already been identified as Zimmerman's.

Yeah right, i bet you're glued to CNN & NBC 24/7, fully enjoying all their hysterical Race-Baiting. You're not fooling anyone. So you can hop off your high-horse now.
Still not adding anything to the discussion.

For the right Zimmerman is the victim of liberals and the media who see racism where it doesn’t exist.

For the left Martin is the victim of a society numb and indifferent to the killing of young black males, to the point where justice seems no longer possible.

And for both factions, the truth and law need not apply.

Then why come to a Message Board? It is a place to express opinions no? If you don't like seeing others' opinions on issues, I suggest you no longer frequent Message Boards. I mean, it is what it is. So either contribute, or simply go away. There's no in-between.

Hey Ravi here is the DR. MICHAEL M. KROP SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL Attendance and Tardy Policies. Where does it say a student will be suspended for being tardy?

http://74.53.27.98/~mkhscom/Information Files/Attendance-Tardy-Policies.pdf

I may have over looked it, I am sure you will point me in the right direction.

This is what it says

B. A student who has twenty (20) or more cumulative tardies will not be allowed to
participate in interscholastic sports, competitions, or performances for the remainder of
the school year

That is in the section about how tardiness affects participation in interscholastic activities. It is not a summary of all the penalties for excessive tardiness.

This is what it says

the school year

That is in the section about how tardiness affects participation in interscholastic activities. It is not a summary of all the penalties for excessive tardiness.

Where does it say what the penalties are other than part B the part I posted? Suspending a kid for 10 days because they were tardy it would give a number of days for being suspended.

Last edited:
Still, Trayvon had nonviolent behavioral issues in school, and on the day he was killed, he had been suspended for 10 days from Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School in North Miami-Dade.

“He was not suspended for something dealing with violence or anything like that. It wasn’t a crime he committed, but he was in an unauthorized area [on school property],” Martin said, declining to offer more details.

Read more here: Trayvon Martin: a typical teen who loved video games, looked forward to prom - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

Still, Trayvon had nonviolent behavioral issues in school, and on the day he was killed, he had been suspended for 10 days from Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School in North Miami-Dade.

We know that the African had been given numerous detentions and suspensions, including the 10-day suspension he was on at the time he assaulted Zimmerman. But, before you say the African's behavioral issues were non-violent, let's see his school record.

This is what it says

the school year

Where does it say what the penalties are other than part B the part I posted? Suspending a kid for 10 days because they were tardy it would give a number of days for being suspended.

Section II. A. 2. c. of the School Tardy Policy.

The section you cited is about the effect of tardiness on participation in competitions and performances. What about students who aren't on any teams? Are there no penalties if they are tardy? Clearly there would be. And that is covered by the statement I quoted.

My reply does not mention all black nor should it be thought of that way. It deals with this one teenager.

You call him a teenager. I call him a black. Isn't race the bigger issue?

NO! It shouldn't be, either. It does not matter what race either Martin or Zimmerman belong to, and it does not matter what race anyone investigating the incident belongs to either. This is not about race, it is about the law, and trying to achieve justice through due process, NOT through vigilantism, or a lynch mob.

Of course, race does matter here; it matters to racial bigots on BOTH sides, like you and Salt, different sides of the same bad penny. It matters to Left-wing political hacks ready and only too willing to use the race card to promote a political cause (and as a smokescreen for their own failed ideology and policies. It matters to a predatory media, eager to promote emotionalism, sensationalism, and even violence, at the expense of truth and due process...as long as it sells. It matters to the hustlers and pimps who make a living out of not only exploiting, but actually promoting and pandering to, the worst instincts and fears of people on BOTH sides of America's racial divide. It matters, to fringe groups like the NBPP.

To those of us concerned with the truth of this tragedy, the bigger issue is equal justice under the law. It's about the fact that all of us are, and must be, equal before the law, and entitled to the same rights and protections under the law, no matter what color skin we were born with.

We know that the African had been given numerous detentions and suspensions, including the 10-day suspension he was on at the time he assaulted Zimmerman. But, before you say the African's behavioral issues were non-violent, let's see his school record.

First off, he was American, not African. Take that racist shit and stick it where the sun don't shine.

And secondly All I did was post the article as it was written........

Section II. A. 2. c. of the School Tardy Policy.

The section you cited is about the effect of tardiness on participation in competitions and performances. What about students who aren't on any teams? Are there no penalties if they are tardy? Clearly there would be. And that is covered by the statement I quoted.

And this is the penalty

the school year

What he was suspended for any for how many days is not more relevant to the case than whether or not Zimmerman was on duty as a Neighborhood Watch captain. Martin could have been the sweetiest angel on the planet but if he started the fight with Zimmerman, then it's self-defense on Zimmerman's part.

What he was suspended for any for how many days is not more relevant to the case than whether or not Zimmerman was on duty as a Neighborhood Watch captain. Martin could have been the sweetiest angel on the planet but if he started the fight with Zimmerman, then it's self-defense on Zimmerman's part.

OH but yes what he was suspended for is very relevant. Was he suspended for fighting, stealing, trouble maker? It would show cause that Martin was a trouble maker and was looking for a fight.

Last edited:

OH but yes what he was suspended for is very relevant. Was he suspended for fighting, stealing, trouble maker? It would show cause that Martin was a trouble maker and was looking for a fight.

That's true I suppose.:clap2:

From another source According to this source he was suspended for behavior issues

A commentor added a current copy of the policies for the Michael M. Krop Senior High School to this post. Since this post was originally made, we have learned that Trayvon Martin was suspended from Michael M.Krop High School to an alternative school for teens with behavioral issues.

Trayvon Martin Suspension | conservativejock

Forum List

Back