White man shoots innocent black teen....

He was suspended for being in an unauthorized area of the school. which of course brings up more questions.

That doesn't tell us much, really. He may have been in the gym goofing off instead of in class, for example. In my day, it was kids hiding in the bathroom to smoke. (but then again, I'm old as dirt)

What he was suspended for any for how many days is not more relevant to the case than whether or not Zimmerman was on duty as a Neighborhood Watch captain. Martin could have been the sweetiest angel on the planet but if he started the fight with Zimmerman, then it's self-defense on Zimmerman's part.

"But IF he started the fight"? On the new witness thread you were so outspokenly sure he started the fight. Now "if"?

I do not believe it is stated who started the fight.

And this is the penalty

B. A student who has twenty (20) or more cumulative tardies will not be allowed to
participate in interscholastic sports, competitions, or performances for the remainder of
the school year

That is the penalty in connection with participation in sports, competitions and performances.

That is not the only penalty for being tardy. That would mean that those who aren't involved in sports, etc. would have no penalty for being tardy.

P.s., "escalating" indicates increasing levels of penalty. What are the additional levels?

There is no out of school suspension for being tardy. He was suspended for behavior issues.

But what you're saying is if a students plays sports he stay's in school if they don't he must stay home? Is that what you are trying to argue?

No. That's not it at all.

I was just hoping you would see the absurdity of your implication that the section you pointed to was the key section related to penalties for tardiness.

That would have been a first step to an intelligible discussion.

But the discussion was only tangential anyway - the topic was not really relevant to the issue of Trayvon's shooting - and I've given up interest in it now.

Tyvm.

We now have 3 stories about why he was suspended.

Teacher says 'tardies', father says he was somewhere he shouldn't have been, ??? says 'behavioral issues'.

You realize of course that all three could be correct. He may have been somewhere on campus he didn't belong, which led him to being tardy, which is certainly a behavioral problem. However, none of these point to any evidence of criminal activity or violence.

behavioral issues would show that he had a problem.

He was suspended for being in an unauthorized area of the school. which of course brings up more questions.

That doesn't tell us much, really. He may have been in the gym goofing off instead of in class, for example. In my day, it was kids hiding in the bathroom to smoke. (but then again, I'm old as dirt)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9zWw0Ru28w]Brownsville Station-Smokin in the Boys room - YouTube[/ame]
Brownsville Station-Smokin in the Boys room

That is the penalty in connection with participation in sports, competitions and performances.

That is not the only penalty for being tardy. That would mean that those who aren't involved in sports, etc. would have no penalty for being tardy.

P.s., "escalating" indicates increasing levels of penalty. What are the additional levels?

There is no out of school suspension for being tardy. He was suspended for behavior issues.

But what you're saying is if a students plays sports he stay's in school if they don't he must stay home? Is that what you are trying to argue?

No. That's not it at all.

I was just hoping you would see the absurdity of your implication that the section you pointed to was the key section related to penalties for tardiness.

That would have been a first step to an intelligible discussion.

But the discussion was only tangential anyway - the topic was not really relevant to the issue of Trayvon's shooting - and I've given up interest in it now.

Tyvm.
What is there to see? There is no out of school suspension for being tardy. NONE what so ever.

Last edited:
You know..........if George Zimmerman decides to go out in public, I really hope that nobody decides to kill or string him up.

However...........................................

If they wanna kick his ass and put him in the hospital on a daily basis?

I approve.

So it's OK to Lynch 'em,so long as we don't quite kill 'em, ABS? Really? Just who does this new "permission" apply to? Anyone we think MIGHT have committed a crime, but wasn't charged? Accused criminals found innocent by a jury? Who all is it open season on, this week? How about next week? How about next year? Should we do this with the Black man who was acquitted of killing a White 17 year old kid in NY? If you're accused of a crime, and the police decide you didn't do it, is it OK if we beat you up?

Question: How many of you would kill someone over a broken nose? Not saying I'd be happy about it, but really?

Question: How many of you would kill someone over a broken nose? Not saying I'd be happy about it, but really?

Broken nose and a bloody blow on the back of head. If you listen to the 911 call of a witness, you can hear Zimmerman screaming like a little girl on fire (******* and wiggers claim it's the African hoodlum screaming). They were obviously still in the middle of the fight, one that the obese Zimmerman was losing severely and the 6'3" African was continuing the assault even though he had already inflicted heavy damage. So, the piece-of-shit African, Trayvon Martin, was served a bullet, when Zimmerman managed to pull the gun out of its holster.

Broken nose and a bloody blow on the back of head. If you listen to the 911 call of a witness, you can hear Zimmerman screaming like a little girl on fire (******* and wiggers claim it's the African hoodlum screaming). They were obviously still in the middle of the fight, one that the obese Zimmerman was losing severely and the 6'3" African was continuing the assault even though he had already inflicted heavy damage. So, the piece-of-shit African, Trayvon Martin, was served a bullet, when Zimmerman managed to pull the gun out of its holster.

If we want the opinion of a hateful jackass, we'll call. I figure Zimmerman did it to himself to avoid jail.

Last edited:

If we want the opinion of a hateful jackass, we'll call. I figure Zimmerman did it to himself to avoid jail.

He doesn't understand that there were no Africans present.

If only it were as easy as giving myself a bloody nose to keep trash out of the neighborhood.

If hate were something I prized, you'd be my role model.

Teacher says 'tardies', father says he was somewhere he shouldn't have been, ??? says 'behavioral issues'.

You realize of course that all three could be correct. He may have been somewhere on campus he didn't belong, which led him to being tardy, which is certainly a behavioral problem. However, none of these point to any evidence of criminal activity or violence.

It doesn't seem relevant at all. I have to ask what 17 yo doesn't have emotional problems of some sort at some level. It's normal for that age. Emotionally immature in an almost mature body..........it's a given.

How very, very irresponsible our "press" is.

Being a journalist used to be an honorable metier.

Perhaps it "used to be", but in reality, it hasn't been, not in many years. The "journalists" I was unfortunate enough to run across in Vietnam, never met a falsehood they wouldn't gleefully tell, if they thought it would get them an award, or advance their career. The truth, unless it was sensational, was of absolutely no interest to them. Nothing I've seen from "the press" since surprises me, not in the least. Comparison of their dubious "profession" and its "ethics" (such as they are) to the world's oldest, is both irresistible, and completely warranted. Some things never change.....

What he was suspended for any for how many days is not more relevant to the case than whether or not Zimmerman was on duty as a Neighborhood Watch captain. Martin could have been the sweetiest angel on the planet but if he started the fight with Zimmerman, then it's self-defense on Zimmerman's part.

OH but yes what he was suspended for is very relevant. Was he suspended for fighting, stealing, trouble maker? It would show cause that Martin was a trouble maker and was looking for a fight.
Zimmerman once hit a cop. But that doesn't matter to you, does it? He also had a restraining order from his ex, that also doesn't matter to you.

If so, does that mean you believe he deserved to die?

Forum List

Back