White Man Who Killed 8-Year-Old Black Boy While Randomly Shooting Cars Says He’s The Victim

You are a pig. A racist pig. You have nothing of value to add to any conversation. America would be better off without you and your fellow pigs.
Fuck you, shit for brains. You'd be posting in German right now if it wasn't for us.

Start at the top.

Who's doing the killing?

Why don't you want to look at that?
Yea you are real concerned that black folks are shooting other black folks, man if you don't go on somewhere with that bullshit.

Whites are shooting other whites, why don't you want to talk about that?

Yea you are real concerned that black folks are shooting other black folks, man if you don't go on somewhere with that bullshit.

Whites are shooting other whites, why don't you want to talk about that?
You're the one talking, fool.

Why don't you ever mention Asians?

They get picked on more than anyone. More than blacks. WAY more than blacks.

Why don't you speak up for your Asian brothers and sisters?

They have you for that, no wait, they don't have you do they. Why don't you speak for them Scruffy?

Because young black males are the ones beating up the Asians...

You calling someone a racist, is like Hitler calling someone a sadist.
You are a racist. The only children you care about are the few Black kids killed by Whites, while many more Black children are killed by Blacks. You're the scum of society.

You are a racist. The only children you care about are the few Black kids killed by Whites, while many more Black children are killed by Blacks. You're the scum of society.
Oh come on. That's a little harsh, isn't it?

Just because he's myopic doesn't make him scum. Come on now, let's keep it real

The gentlemen cares about black children. That's a GOOD thing. Isn't it?

I care about black children too. I care about ALL children. Especially my own. I had a pretty rough childhood, I want to make theirs ("all children") easier than mine.

It makes my blood boil TOO when black children are killed. In drive by's and as other forms of collateral damage, but yes, hate crimes are especially heinous.

The obnoxious part of it is when these events are used for partisan political purposes. Or racial political purposes.

You know me, my posts have been crystal clear. I stand for children. ALL children. Black white, purple, I never once distinguished the color of a child. Children are the currency of our society, the future of our country and our culture. They need to be nurtured and elevated, not threatened and placed in jeopardy

Come on man, white children are getting killed too. Asian kids... little Lakota kids up in South Dakota, them too.

Let's put our heads together on this, 'kay? We all love our kids, don't we? We all have that in common, yes?

An 8-year-old Black boy from Portsmouth, New Hampshire was shot and killed in Florence County, South Carolina on May 28, by a white man who was randomly shooting at cars driving by his house.

The boy, who police identified as Quarius Dunham, was vacationing with his family in South Carolina when Charles Montgomery Allen shot the child and his father as they passed by in their vehicle.

According to coroner reports, Dunham was shot in the neck and died the following day from his injuries. His father, who was shot in the leg, survived and is expected to make a full recovery.

Allen was arrested and charged with one count of murder, nine counts of attempted murder, discharging a firearm into an occupied vehicle, and possession of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime.

Police say Allen shot at and hit multiple cars that passed by his home on Old River Road in Florence. Local law enforcement told ABC 15 News that they were familiar with Allen and that he had a history with Police.

How wonder how racist like Horseshitting missed this story.

Oh that's right she only post crimes that are committed by someone black.
Thank a Democrat for the epidemic of meth heads in our nation.

Oh come on. That's a little harsh, isn't it?

Just because he's myopic doesn't make him scum. Come on now, let's keep it real

The gentlemen cares about black children. That's a GOOD thing. Isn't it?

I care about black children too. I care about ALL children. Especially my own. I had a pretty rough childhood, I want to make theirs ("all children") easier than mine.

It makes my blood boil TOO when black children are killed. In drive by's and as other forms of collateral damage, but yes, hate crimes are especially heinous.

The obnoxious part of it is when these events are used for partisan political purposes. Or racial political purposes.

You know me, my posts have been crystal clear. I stand for children. ALL children. Black white, purple, I never once distinguished the color of a child. Children are the currency of our society, the future of our country and our culture. They need to be nurtured and elevated, not threatened and placed in jeopardy

Come on man, white children are getting killed too. Asian kids... little Lakota kids up in South Dakota, them too.

Let's put our heads together on this, 'kay? We all love our kids, don't we? We all have that in common, yes?
You should give this post to Superbadbrtha, not me. He only cares about Black kids when a white person kills them. He's scum.

Another case of a shooter known to the police. It's never a surprise to the police. They always know. And do nothing.

You should give this post to Superbadbrtha, not me. He only cares about Black kids when a white person kills them. He's scum.
Okay well, he can't be "all" scum, he still cares about kids. Unlike some of the other more trashier leftist scum around here. :p

I ain't gonna argue with you, leftard is as leftard does. I have no problem with Super, I kinda grok him. I spent a lot of time in SD with Navy people, saw a lot of cats like Super. Not gonna make assumptions, let's just say the vibe has some familiarity to it. We'd get along fine I think, in real life.

Up here though I get to question his motives for posting threads like this. It's okay, he's basically honest about it - once again unlike some of the more scummy characters around here.

I'm a libertarian, I like live and let live. I don't like "get in your face", but if there's something I should know about and someone brings it to my attention, I don't mind.

The other half is, I don't like to see anyone getting railroaded. Not Trump, and not Super. I believe in objective reality and holding people accountable for their actions, not their thoughts.

Okay, TMI. I'll shut up now. :)

You are the racist, assclown. All anyone has to do is look at your dumb ass posts, you are what folks would call racist, white trash.

You are the racist, assclown. All anyone has to do is look at your dumb ass posts, you are what folks would call racist, white trash.
Let it out. Let all that racist hate out. Meanwhile, Black children are being killed by your Black brothers every day and you remain silent until a White person rarely kills a Black child. You're scum.

Let it out. Let all that racist hate out. Meanwhile, Black children are being killed by your Black brothers every day and you remain silent until a White person rarely kills a Black child. You're scum.
Your racist ass is fronting, using black kids as a political talking point. You know good and damn well you don't give a damn about any black kid being killed, hell you probably welcome it.

Your racist ass is fronting, using black kids as a political talking point. You know good and damn well you don't give a damn about any black kid being killed, hell you probably welcome it.
I've got a dozen mixed nieces and nephews, you racist scum. You're the problem in this country.

Forum List

Back