White Man Who Killed 8-Year-Old Black Boy While Randomly Shooting Cars Says He’s The Victim

It has nothing to do with this coward ass white man killing an 8yr old black kid, right? Pres. Obama purchased the gun for him. Smfh.
As far as the story says, the idiot was shooting at random cars that passed, NOT only those containing Black people. There is no racist angle to it at all if you are honest. I don't care who he killed; he deserves the death penalty.

=====
The quote messed up which is why I have the 5 double lines separating from his post from mine here.

The video stopped right after he drove off how do you know they didn't pursue him right away?

He never moved the gun up and the officer had his gun pointing at the "white boy" ready to defend himself if he moved the gun.

Maybe he would have shot a black man for just touching the gun the way the "white boy" did but we don't know that for sure.

You assume too much and your negativity colors your viewpoint.
Know I don't have to AssUMe a damn thing, I have 400yrs of history that says I am correct. Hell you see black men killed and they don't even have a weapon. Are you serious.

Because EVERYTHING is about race to the OP.

It defines the world in black and white. Nothing else exists.

It is a two dimensional thinker.
RACISM.png

Know I don't have to AssUMe a damn thing, I have 400yrs of history that says I am correct. Hell you see black men killed and they don't even have a weapon. Are you serious.

The past becomes your anchor I never have problem with black people I meet in life because I treat everyone the same as we are all human beings wanting a good life.

I don't want you projecting your anger and unhappiness on to me.

The past becomes your anchor I never have problem with black people I meet in life because I treat everyone the same as we are all human beings wanting a good life.

I don't want you projecting your anger and unhappiness on to me.
Save me that bullshit, I have plenty of white folks I am cool with and I am not projecting anything. You seem to be a pretty honest man, so just be honest and stop being wishy washy about it.

You are so dumb.You had guns but that didnt stop Japan from attacking you. Explain that dopey ?
It stopped Japan and Germany from even considering invading us. Germany was more than considering invading your little country. American civilians were sending our sporting rifles over to you so your Home Guard (aptly nicknamed the Look Duck and Vanish by its members) would have better weapons than pikes to defend your country. If your civilians had been armed like ours, Hitler would never have considered invading a country with over ten million armed adults plus an army to defend itself.

So every time a white man murders someone the excuse is, "Oh black males are killing each other in Chicago'"

Why aren't the police solving those crimes? Isn't that what they are paid to do? Where are all those guns that are in Chicago coming from? Why is the access to a gun so easy?
They aren't solving those crimes because, strangely enough, there are never any witnesses despite the streets being crowded with passers-by.

I made that case of a white man who murdered an 8yr old black child. I didn't say a damn thing about white men are killing black men.

That rule works both ways, you are more likely to be killed by a white man as compared to a black man.
And we don't make any bones about it or blame anyone except the shooters.

They aren't solving those crimes because, strangely enough, there are never any witnesses despite the streets being crowded with passers-by.
Funny how they solve certain crimes and other crimes they can't, I wonder if it has anything to do with who the victim is.

You go fix it, you racist POS. You are the one pumping in the drugs and guns.
I'm sorry but wtf is wrong with you...whose pumping in drugs and guns to the ghettos? Seems that would mostly be other blacks unless you are talking about the government that finances this lifestyle with welfare.

Forum List

Back