White Men Don't Catcall, They Harass In Other Ways

But they still determine reasonable doubt, and then the appeals courts do the same thing.
Stop deflecting. You arent smart enough to pull it off and me not notice. Reasonable is subject to interpretation. I may think its reasonable to slit someones throat for looking at me. Just because someone else thinks its unreasonable that doesnt make me incorrect.

reasonableness in the original case of a woman feeling threatened and responding with deadly force is a measurable quantity, and the way we do it is via trial by jury. in the case of your slitting someone else's throat for a look, 99.999% of juries would find that unreasonable, and convict your stupid ass.

and i will put my IQ and intellect up against yours any day of the week. Hell, I'll drink before I do it just to give you a fighting chance.

Sorry Maryt. Reasonable its not a measurable quantity. Its subjective like I said. In your example for legal purposes there must be a consensus. That doesn't mean its measurable. That simply means most or all must agree on it. Just because everyone else believed it was reasonable or unreasonable has no bearing on what someone else thought. When you can find an action that everyone believes has the same degree of reasonable or unreasonableness to it, let me know. You wouldnt be able to put your IQ and intellect up against mine. They dont make ladders that reach that far up.

Chemical Engineering Masters Degree, what you got dipshit?
AS LONG AS WE'RE BRAGING, BA IN TECHNICAL THEATRE (ENGINEERING)
MASTER OF FINE ARTS TECHNICAL (LIGHTING EFX CONSTRUTION AND DESIGN).
30 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD..
and a big dick.
like yours it's irrelevant to the discussion.

LOL Theater.

Ah the dumb applauding the moronic.

As for deflection, I don't think it means what your think it means.
No one applauded you.

As for deflection, I wouldnt admit to it either. Evidently your pride is on the line.
I'll take honesty over pride every time.

No deflection involved. Having your point disproved, or your lack of a point statement shown as such is not deflection.
still deflecting and being dishonest.
bend over and take it like a man.

again, you are using a word without knowing what it means.

epic failure at deflection.
all of it.
2. white move theaters are for the most part more quite than black movies theatres, more accurately white movie audience are more quiet than black audiences because of difference cultural and learned behaviors .

That's what I said, if you actually tried to read and comprehend the post.
nothing to comprehend.. keep- backpedaling.!

Still not getting it, you are a fucking oxygen thief.
nothing to get...enjoying your display of ignorance though.

Just keep posting drivel, it makes my post count go up.
Do you get a prize when your post count goes up? :laugh:

But they still determine reasonable doubt, and then the appeals courts do the same thing.
Stop deflecting. You arent smart enough to pull it off and me not notice. Reasonable is subject to interpretation. I may think its reasonable to slit someones throat for looking at me. Just because someone else thinks its unreasonable that doesnt make me incorrect.

reasonableness in the original case of a woman feeling threatened and responding with deadly force is a measurable quantity, and the way we do it is via trial by jury. in the case of your slitting someone else's throat for a look, 99.999% of juries would find that unreasonable, and convict your stupid ass.

and i will put my IQ and intellect up against yours any day of the week. Hell, I'll drink before I do it just to give you a fighting chance.

Sorry Maryt. Reasonable its not a measurable quantity. Its subjective like I said. In your example for legal purposes there must be a consensus. That doesn't mean its measurable. That simply means most or all must agree on it. Just because everyone else believed it was reasonable or unreasonable has no bearing on what someone else thought. When you can find an action that everyone believes has the same degree of reasonable or unreasonableness to it, let me know. You wouldnt be able to put your IQ and intellect up against mine. They dont make ladders that reach that far up.

Network Engineering Masters.
Electrical Engineering BA

BTW what does that have to do with with your IQ or intellect?
LOL network engineer.

You get to plug in cables.

and a big dick.

LOL Theater.
lol insect spray weed killer lol!

That's what I said, if you actually tried to read and comprehend the post.

The only prize I get is irritating morons like you and duhs.

LOL network engineer.

No I let the network techs do that. I design the networks they connect and you use to get on the internet.

You dont irritate me. You are just amusing and cute.
laugh.gif

and a big dick.

LOL Theater.
jealousy rears it's misshapen head.
besides the money is far better in show biz than in air freshener sales.

Marty mixes ammonia and bleach for a living.
laugh.gif

Still trying to figure out how that makes him smart?

Ah the dumb applauding the moronic.

As for deflection, I don't think it means what your think it means.
No one applauded you.

As for deflection, I wouldnt admit to it either. Evidently your pride is on the line.
I'll take honesty over pride every time.

No deflection involved. Having your point disproved, or your lack of a point statement shown as such is not deflection.
still deflecting and being dishonest.
bend over and take it like a man.

again, you are using a word without knowing what it means.
again you're failing epically at deflecting .

deflect (dɪˈflɛkt)
vb
1. to turn or cause to turn aside from a course; swerve
[C17: from Latin dēflectere, from flectere to bend]

LOL network engineer.

this coming for a guy who can't program a coffee maker.

if irritation means amuse than yes .

See? This is why women typically have no time for men, you're little boys from 2nd grade, never seem to get past that stage. Not all men of course, but the behavior in this thread displays it quite well.

And most women would be lying if they said they didn't appreciate attention, but it can cross a line at times, you just have to be mature enough to know where that line is.

I've always cat-called and requested exposed titties when I work construction..

See? This is why women typically have no time for men, you're little boys from 2nd grade, never seem to get past that stage. Not all men of course, but the behavior in this thread displays it quite well.

And most women would be lying if they said they didn't appreciate attention, but it can cross a line at times, you just have to be mature enough to know where that line is.
The line is thin and hard to balance upon....

RIGHT .....I've been with the same woman since 1983 and had no such problems as you describe.
another bogus theory crashes and burns...

I can't walk down the streets of NY without wimmen of all races and creeds cat-calling at me and sexually harassing me

Forum List

Back