White Men Don't Catcall, They Harass In Other Ways

Still not getting it, you are a fucking oxygen thief.
nothing to get...enjoying your display of ignorance though.

Just keep posting drivel, it makes my post count go up.
Do you get a prize when your post count goes up? :laugh:

The only prize I get is irritating morons like you and duhs.
if irritation means amuse than yes .

I don't think you have the cognitive function to tell the difference between the two.

reasonableness in the original case of a woman feeling threatened and responding with deadly force is a measurable quantity, and the way we do it is via trial by jury. in the case of your slitting someone else's throat for a look, 99.999% of juries would find that unreasonable, and convict your stupid ass.

and i will put my IQ and intellect up against yours any day of the week. Hell, I'll drink before I do it just to give you a fighting chance.

Sorry Maryt. Reasonable its not a measurable quantity. Its subjective like I said. In your example for legal purposes there must be a consensus. That doesn't mean its measurable. That simply means most or all must agree on it. Just because everyone else believed it was reasonable or unreasonable has no bearing on what someone else thought. When you can find an action that everyone believes has the same degree of reasonable or unreasonableness to it, let me know. You wouldnt be able to put your IQ and intellect up against mine. They dont make ladders that reach that far up.

Chemical Engineering Masters Degree, what you got dipshit?

Network Engineering Masters.
Electrical Engineering BA

BTW what does that have to do with with your IQ or intellect?
LOL network engineer.

You get to plug in cables.
this coming for a guy who can't program a coffee maker.

Allergic to Caffeine, but thanks for playing.

No one applauded you.

As for deflection, I wouldnt admit to it either. Evidently your pride is on the line.
I'll take honesty over pride every time.

No deflection involved. Having your point disproved, or your lack of a point statement shown as such is not deflection.
still deflecting and being dishonest.
bend over and take it like a man.

again, you are using a word without knowing what it means.
again you're failing epically at deflecting .

deflect (dɪˈflɛkt)
vb
1. to turn or cause to turn aside from a course; swerve
[C17: from Latin dēflectere, from flectere to bend]

Nope, no deflection here, just two jackasses who can't refute anything I said making shit up as they go along.

I don't think you have the cognitive function to tell the difference between the two.
That sentence is full of cognitive dissonance.

No deflection involved. Having your point disproved, or your lack of a point statement shown as such is not deflection.

deflect (dɪˈflɛkt)
vb

Nope, no deflection here, just two jackasses who can't refute anything I said making shit up as they go along.
Why would someone refute a deflection? Wouldnt that be falling for your deflection?

See? This is why women typically have no time for men, you're little boys from 2nd grade, never seem to get past that stage. Not all men of course, but the behavior in this thread displays it quite well.

And most women would be lying if they said they didn't appreciate attention, but it can cross a line at times, you just have to be mature enough to know where that line is.
The line is thin and hard to balance upon....

Right, and the line is different with every woman, you guys do have my empathy... ;)

See? This is why women typically have no time for men, you're little boys from 2nd grade, never seem to get past that stage. Not all men of course, but the behavior in this thread displays it quite well.

And most women would be lying if they said they didn't appreciate attention, but it can cross a line at times, you just have to be mature enough to know where that line is.
RIGHT .....I've been with the same woman since 1983 and had no such problems as you describe.
another bogus theory crashes and burns...

No? Perhaps she chooses to stroke your ego then, or has no self respect? Or perhaps there's at least one person that you actually get along with and can tolerate you? Cause you do seem to have that problem on this board frequently with multiple people?

as always you'd be wrong...you must enjoy abuse

deflect (dɪˈflɛkt)
vb

no need, it like everything you post is self refuting...

RIGHT .....I've been with the same woman since 1983 and had no such problems as you describe.
another bogus theory crashes and burns...

No? Perhaps she chooses to stroke your ego then, or has no self respect? Or perhaps there's at least one person that you actually get along with and can tolerate you? Cause you do seem to have that problem on this board frequently with multiple people?
more bogusness.

deflect (dɪˈflɛkt)
vb

Why would someone refute a deflection? Wouldnt that be falling for your deflection?

Because they can't debate normally, and go with the deflection crap.

You seem to be good at that.

as always you'd be wrong...you must enjoy abuse

Same retort you have been using for 20 responses, no actual retort, just blah blah blah, suck asclepias dick, blah blah blah.

deflect (dɪˈflɛkt)
vb

Standard non response from the standard board non-entity.

deflect (dɪˈflɛkt)
vb

You dont debate a deflection. If you do then you just fell for the deflection.

You are the GOAT at deflections. You cant stand to be shown up. Anyone that goes 3-4 posts with you can see that. :laugh:

Sounds like another urbancentric problem to me...the most intrusive interaction you'll get in my town is a hat tip and a "good afternoon, ma'am".

brad-pit-hat-tip.gif

deflect (dɪˈflɛkt)
vb

really what's debating normally?

deflect (dɪˈflɛkt)
vb

Standard non response from the standard board non-entity.
there it is again the you're a nobody ploy .talk about a standard non response..

I have had women harass me. They look, I am really rather fit. So I am flattered. I had women touch me, grope me, they even beg me to let them try and convert me. When I tell them I am gay and have no interest it's like fuel on the fire.

I thought this was just an isolated thing but no, friends of mine that date women say that disinterest drives them nuts.

So fellows if you want a lady, just act like you don't.

I have had women harass me. They look, I am really rather fit. So I am flattered. I had women touch me, grope me, they even beg me to let them try and convert me. When I tell them I am gay and have no interest it's like fuel on the fire.

I thought this was just an isolated thing but no, friends of mine that date women say that disinterest drives them nuts.

So fellows if you want a lady, just act like you don't.
it's a bit like grade school when a girl would punch you in the arm...

Forum List

Back