🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Men Saving Brown Lives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Watching the news and I'm seeing a lot of White men using their fishing boats, jet skies, 4 X 4 Trucks to save brown and blacks lives

151005_dvo_sc_flooding_rescue_16x9_992.jpg

They are just taking him back to the plantation, right? I mean you know whites are all racist.

In all seriousness it is symbolic of the world situation ever since Whitey first discovered the existence of non-Whites. Always tried to help them and teach them how to live in a civilized manner. In most cases it was a waste of time and resources.

In all seriousness is symbolic of the world situation ever since Whitey first discovered the existence of non-Whites. Always tried to help them and teach them how to live in a civilized manner. In most cases it was a waste of time and resources.
Someone really fooled you. Blacks educated whites twice. The second time they saved europe from regressing back to the stone age.

• Banned
Someone really fooled you. Blacks educated whites twice. The second time they saved europe from regressing back to the stone age.
So, you're saying the blacks used to be smart?

Watching the news and I'm seeing a lot of White men using their fishing boats, jet skies, 4 X 4 Trucks to save brown and blacks lives

151005_dvo_sc_flooding_rescue_16x9_992.jpg
Theyre probably kidnapping them for hunting after the floods recede.
You ever try to clean one those stinking bucks?
I dont hunt. My prey usually comes to me willingly.
Rapist?
Nope. Rapists are afraid of me. Something about me they pick up on pretty quickly. Its like a deer scenting you even when you are downwind.

Asclepias, let me guess; you think Pythagoras was an African American?

Look at everywhere blacks are in charge. Ghettos, murders climb sky high, massive drugs, fatherless children....

Asclepias,

Why can't you just thank the White man for saving some of your Nubian Kings and Queens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back