🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Men Saving Brown Lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a color-blind liberal, I see good people saving good people.

Most conservatives won't be able to understand the color-blind thing, as they see everything in racial terms.

Most conservatives won't be able to understand the color-blind thing, as they see everything in racial terms.
So, do black lives matter or not?

so do lots of liberals.....they just wont tell you to your face like the righties do.....but there are a few exceptions right here in this forum....

Thats because no one is qualified to teach Black people things Black people already know and taught others.
You believe Africans "invented" the white man, don't you.
Technically white people are Black people that lost the ability to produce melanin and interbred with neanderthals and then inbred with themselves so in a way...yes.

Indeed the psychosis of the Afro-Centrism that Asclepias believes in like a religion demands that Afro Americans invented Whitey as an intentional antagonist, to rationalize why they never evolved. The domestic terrorist, Black supremist organization The Nation of Islam promotes that sad, pathetic, and severely retarded narrative to make Blacks with inferiority complexes feel good.

Indeed the psychosis of the Afro-Centrism that Asclepias believes in like a religion demands that Afro Americans invented Whitey as an intentional antagonist, to rationalize why they never evolved. The domestic terrorist, Black supremist organization The Nation of Islam promotes that sad, pathetic, and severely retarded narrative to make Blacks with inferiority complexes feel good.
The NOI thinks you guys are devils and demons. I know you dont have that power. I just thing you have genetic flaws.

It is nice to know you do not fall for the NOI insanity! You seem to have some intelligence. Did you do a DNA analysis at Ancestry dot com to see if you have some percentage of White blood in your background?

It is nice to know you do not fall for the NOI insanity! You seem to have some intelligence. Did you do a DNA analysis at Ancestry dot com to see if you have some percentage of White blood in your background?
Everyone has their flaws. The NOI's is giving supernatural ability to whites. On everything else they are pretty much spot on. I was lucky enough to go to an NOI school from the time I was 3 until I went to public school at 5.

Technically white people are Black people that lost the ability to produce melanin and interbred with neanderthals and then inbred with themselves so in a way...yes.
That's called Evolution

Everyone has their flaws.

Having Whitey blood in your ancestry makes you part human!

The NOI's is giving supernatural ability to whites. On everything else they are pretty much spot on. I was lucky enough to go to an NOI school from the time I was 3 until I went to public school at 5.

I agree with the NOI on the jewish religion. But have issues with them blaming Whitey for them being inbred (they all look the same and it is not sexy).

In all seriousness is symbolic of the world situation ever since Whitey first discovered the existence of non-Whites. Always tried to help them and teach them how to live in a civilized manner. In most cases it was a waste of time and resources.
Someone really fooled you. Blacks educated whites twice. The second time they saved europe from regressing back to the stone age.

Saved? oh they came to educate? if you mean the invasion into Spain from North Africa, I think that was an Invasion, and they pushed out the white people disrupting their civilization. You do know there were White slaves held in Africa before there were Black slaves in the US dont you?

Because of your constant rhetoric you got me wondering now if maybe this invasion and slave taking by Africans into Europe isnt part of the development of the war like tendencies of Europeans. Not all perhaps because we are all human after all, And then Europeans did have that other Muslim Invasion that the Polish had to fight off.

When you say Blacks came to educate whites, you know its the last thing that was in the minds of the invaders. I mean, did they bring standardized tests with them?

I think they helped to fuck up Europe, displaced people who were not bothering the Africans. This probably helped sow the seeds of discontent among white Europeans of the time. As a matter of fact I was just reading how Europeans were in a constant state of fighting against the invading Moors for hundreds of years while they occupied Spain and Surrounding areas. figure it out. War hardens people and its a sad fact of life.

Sometimes you come on here saying how Whites are just genetically disposed to violence. Yet you gloss over this entire period of African invasion and slave taking of whites calling it education, Claiming they were headed back to the stone age?? where did you hear that? at a Lois Farrakahn revival meeting?
But it does explain the development of whites warlike ways as you often like to say doesnt it.

Watching the news and I'm seeing a lot of White men using their fishing boats, jet skies, 4 X 4 Trucks to save brown and blacks lives

151005_dvo_sc_flooding_rescue_16x9_992.jpg

Its amazing in todays incredibly fucked up, politicized and polarized environment, that common and basic human concern for one another is like major headline news.

At this point Whitey saving Non-Whites is a crime against humanity. Blacks are probably thinking of ways to steal stuff from the Whites saving them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back