White Men Saving Brown Lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at everywhere blacks are in charge. Ghettos, murders climb sky high, massive drugs, fatherless children....
Yeah I've heard the Stormfront fantasies before. They dont convince me.

You don't have to be convinced for something to be the truth. Never has been a requirement and never will be. The truth is the truth whether you believe it or not.

Watching the news and I'm seeing a lot of White men using their fishing boats, jet skies, 4 X 4 Trucks to save brown and blacks lives

151005_dvo_sc_flooding_rescue_16x9_992.jpg
Lets get something clear, a lot of those people helping save people are latino's and blacks. And also note, that man as so many who are being saved....PAY TAXES AND SALARIES!!

Oh and also note, I'm seeing a lot of white girls with they black kids and black men, being saved also....just thought I throw that in

In all seriousness is symbolic of the world situation ever since Whitey first discovered the existence of non-Whites. Always tried to help them and teach them how to live in a civilized manner. In most cases it was a waste of time and resources.
Someone really fooled you. Blacks educated whites twice. The second time they saved europe from regressing back to the stone age.
White people love southern history, love the old south.....but what they fail to love and embrace is that black slaves, gave them their wealth, raised their families, gave them a culture that to this day they use, called southern hospitality and and and it was black folk, that gave the white man, a conscious!!

In all seriousness is symbolic of the world situation ever since Whitey first discovered the existence of non-Whites. Always tried to help them and teach them how to live in a civilized manner. In most cases it was a waste of time and resources.
Someone really fooled you. Blacks educated whites twice. The second time they saved europe from regressing back to the stone age.
White people love southern history, love the old south.....but what they fail to love and embrace is that black slaves, gave them their wealth, raised their families, gave them a culture that to this day they use, called southern hospitality and and and it was black folk, that gave the white man, a conscious!!

LOL You're just babbling

As for the OP, I just saw a segment on the news, two black men gassing up a boat, going out to help save people.

It's what Americans do....or should

Watching the news and I'm seeing a lot of White men using their fishing boats, jet skies, 4 X 4 Trucks to save brown and blacks lives

Lets get something clear, a lot of those people helping save people are latino's and blacks. And also note, that man as so many who are being saved....PAY TAXES AND SALARIES!!

Oh and also note, I'm seeing a lot of white girls with they black kids and black men, being saved also....just thought I throw that in

Since you claim the one being saved pays taxes, surely you can provide the amount he pays.

You know what you get when a white girl gets with a black guy? A future single mother. Just thought I'd throw that in.

Not one single slave gave my family wealth, raised a member of it, gave a culture we use today, etc.

Thank you for your many gifts to us downtrodden white folk. We'd still be chucking spears without the influence of your advanced civilization.

LOL You're just babbling

As for the OP, I just saw a segment on the news, two black men gassing up a boat, going out to help save people.

I saw many looting stores (all black), but those threads get closed.

LOL You're just babbling

I'm not going to make it a racial thing, this racist shit is past tiresome and annoying

LOL You're just babbling

Funny how that works...

The enslaved negro deserves the same credit as the herding Dog, Horse and any other domesticated animal at the time

Look at everywhere blacks are in charge. Ghettos, murders climb sky high, massive drugs, fatherless children....
Yeah I've heard the Stormfront fantasies before. They dont convince me.

You don't have to be convinced for something to be the truth. Never has been a requirement and never will be. The truth is the truth whether you believe it or not.
i agree the truth is the truth no matter how badly inbreds such as yourself want it to be false.

Not one single slave gave my family wealth, raised a member of it, gave a culture we use today, etc.
Just because your family was white trash and you didnt benefit directly doesnt mean you didnt benefit. Wake up and shave all that hair off your back recessive one.

Of course I am. They should have never tried to kidnap him in the first place.
He just another old abandon negro, just like children negros abandon their elderly too.

But don't worry, Whitey will take care of them

Theyre probably kidnapping them for hunting after the floods recede.

Are you suggesting that they should have let him go?
Of course I am. They should have never tried to kidnap him in the first place.

So you could complain that white people let a black guy drown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back