🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Men Saving Brown Lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking at the coverage. I see lots of rescues. No black or brown guys doing any rescues. Where are they?
They don't do rescue. They do looting. They do shooting at the rescuers. There have even been scattered accounts of those pretending to be rescuers who rob the flood victims and dump them back in the water.

So where are the black and brown guys doing any rescues?

gfx+cajun+army.jpg

I'm looking at the coverage. I see lots of rescues. No black or brown guys doing any rescues. Where are they?
They don't do rescue. They do looting. They do shooting at the rescuers. There have even been scattered accounts of those pretending to be rescuers who rob the flood victims and dump them back in the water.

Really? You are specifically looking for skin color in who saves who? Really????

For the record...I have seen MANY pics and vids of black, brown, yellow, white saving whomever needs saved. Not that I really paid attention except that once when it was an MMA black dude in his truck and boat out saving PEOPLE..not skin colors.

For the record...I have seen MANY pics and vids of black, brown, yellow, white saving whomever needs saved. Not that I really paid attention except that once when it was an MMA black dude in his truck and boat out saving PEOPLE..not skin colors.
Got any pictures?

Why do you capitalize Blacks and Hispanics, but not Whites?
Black and white are not capitalized because they refer to a skin color, while Hispanic is capitalized because it refers to an ethnicity or origin. At least those are the rules, although I could make the case for capitalizing white and black when refering to races.

Got any pictures?
houston-texas.jpg

Sheriff-04-746x1000.png

Jefferson county Sheriff in charge of her department's flood response.
th

landing-first-responders2x.jpg

Do you need more...I mean, I have already made you look stupid but that level of stupidity can always be increased.

I see one volunteer. Good for him!

Then you have just proved that you are too stupid to count the two Black responders in photo#1.
The Jefferson County Sheriff that commands the actions of an entire department, so she commands hundreds of officers of all races..
Photo #3 Red Cross responder who's Black.
Photo#4 Five (Brown) responders on duty.

Stop taking such a stupid position on all matters of race...the country is moving forward.
Move forward or just go die somewhere...

I am not doing a google search for skin color helping people. Jeez.
The hate oozes from your pores for all to see.

Yep. Funny he thinks he made some sort of point.

One is PAID.

Photo 4 looks WHITE to me.

I only count the one in the first photo.

And for the record, nobody said they don't exist, they're just rarer than unicorns.

liberals cheer if a black man just has a job, so why is it so hard for liberals to give any praise to White men?

Then you have just proved that you are too stupid to count the two Black responders in photo#1.
The Jefferson County Sheriff that commands the actions of an entire department, so she commands hundreds of officers of all races..

Stop taking such a stupid position on all matters of race...the country is moving forward.
I said volunteer. The first responders are paid. Learn how to read. Most of the volunteers are just white guys. I saw one black guy, in several places now, the same guy. Good for him.

A rescue boat saved a deer in additon to people. Good for that person.

I said volunteer. The first responders are paid. Learn how to read. Most of the volunteers are just white guys. I saw one black guy, in several places now, the same guy. Good for him.

A rescue boat saved a deer in additon to people. Good for that person.

Hey dumb c-unt, read your own words...
Post#81

There were no pictures of black and brown guys rescuing anyone. Some one posted photographs of first responders who weren't rescuing anyone. We can assume that's what they were doing.

You are trying to promote the absolute laziest and thoughtless people in the country. Maybe it works. Maybe it doesn't.

a1b38ff33c043f63a540aec811534ab9.jpg

d0353ea7f1891f83147e4763165ff6a1.jpg

DIZx4tJXcAEDh4O.jpg

DIVvWgVVAAAFnfN.jpg

There are many many more pics. Thousands of them. But go ahead and focus on negatives instead of the many who are actually THERE and HELPING.

Last edited:
Being a color-blind liberal, I see good people saving good people.

Most conservatives won't be able to understand the color-blind thing, as they see everything in racial terms.

What party do you think Asclepias is?
Does he understand the "color-blind" thing?
:smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back