🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Men Saving Brown Lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were no pictures of black and brown guys rescuing anyone. Some one posted photographs of first responders who weren't rescuing anyone. We can assume that's what they were doing.

You are trying to promote the absolute laziest and thoughtless people in the country. Maybe it works. Maybe it doesn't.
So now that I have made you look like the ignorant piece of white trash that you are, you are now backtracking from your own statements...lol.
First you said that there were no Black or Brown people rescuing anyone, I proved that you were a liar with photos.
Then you lied and said that you meant only volunteers, I proved you were a lieing scumbag when I cited your direct quote.
Then you decided to further compile your ignorance by stating that the first responders that were in the photographs weren't in the process of saving anyone at that moment so therefore they must have saved no one....
At every point, I have made you look stupid and ignorant; it's not even fun anymore.

I see one volunteer. Good for him!

I see one volunteer. Good for him!
Then you have just proved that you are too stupid to count the two Black responders in photo#1.
The Jefferson County Sheriff that commands the actions of an entire department, so she commands hundreds of officers of all races..
Photo #3 Red Cross responder who's Black.
Photo#4 Five (Brown) responders on duty.

Stop taking such a stupid position on all matters of race...the country is moving forward.
Move forward or just go die somewhere...
....Most of the volunteers are just white guys. ....

Is your hate so important to you that you would sacrifice your self-respect, if not your humanity itself, for the clumsy lies of an obstinate child?

White men are always stereotyped as being "racist", the point of this thread is to show that's not true

There were no pictures of black and brown guys rescuing anyone. Some one posted photographs of first responders who weren't rescuing anyone. We can assume that's what they were doing.

You are trying to promote the absolute laziest and thoughtless people in the country. Maybe it works. Maybe it doesn't.
So now that I have made you look like the ignorant piece of white trash that you are, you are now backtracking from your own statements...lol.
First you said that there were no Black or Brown people rescuing anyone, I proved that you were a liar with photos.
Then you lied and said that you meant only volunteers, I proved you were a lieing scumbag when I cited your direct quote.
Then you decided to further compile your ignorance by stating that the first responders that were in the photographs weren't in the process of saving anyone at that moment so therefore they must have saved no one....
At every point, I have made you look stupid and ignorant; it's not even fun anymore.

Have fun proving that you are a demofart fool.

For the record...I have seen MANY pics and vids of black, brown, yellow, white saving whomever needs saved. Not that I really paid attention except that once when it was an MMA black dude in his truck and boat out saving PEOPLE..not skin colors.
Got any pictures?
houston-texas.jpg

Sheriff-04-746x1000.png

Jefferson county Sheriff in charge of her department's flood response.
th

landing-first-responders2x.jpg

Do you need more...I mean, I have already made you look stupid but that level of stupidity can always be increased.

That's what they get paid to do. Where are the black volunteers?

For the record...I have seen MANY pics and vids of black, brown, yellow, white saving whomever needs saved. Not that I really paid attention except that once when it was an MMA black dude in his truck and boat out saving PEOPLE..not skin colors.
Got any pictures?
houston-texas.jpg

Sheriff-04-746x1000.png

th

Do you need more...I mean, I have already made you look stupid but that level of stupidity can always be increased.

How do you know none are volunteering OFF the clock?

Try googling. There are many people trying to help. Get off the skin color kick.

Got any pictures?
houston-texas.jpg

Sheriff-04-746x1000.png

th

Try googling. There are many people trying to help. Get off the skin color kick.

I'm simply showing that someone doing their job isn't the same as someone volunteering. Those in the pictures have to do their job. Those volunteering don't have to be there.

Try posting it yourself instead of expecting others to support your claim.

Got any pictures?
houston-texas.jpg

Sheriff-04-746x1000.png

th

I'm simply showing that someone doing their job isn't the same as someone volunteering. Those in the pictures have to do their job. Those volunteering don't have to be there.

I showed some example of people OF ALL COLORS helping others. You are the one whining that no blacks or browns are in that mix. Do your own detective work, or stfu and put your sheet back on.

Got any pictures?
houston-texas.jpg

Sheriff-04-746x1000.png

th

I showed some example of people OF ALL COLORS helping others. You are the one whining that no blacks or browns are in that mix. Do your own detective work, or stfu and put your sheet back on.

I said the black and brown ones are in uniform representing the respective agencies and doing the job they get paid to do.

I did my detective work by discounting pictures someone else provided that aren't comparing apples to apples.

I'll STFU when you can back up that demand. Interested or are you going to ask me to google that, too? I don't take orders from you, bitch.

Watching the news and I'm seeing a lot of White men using their fishing boats, jet skies, 4 X 4 Trucks to save brown and blacks lives

151005_dvo_sc_flooding_rescue_16x9_992.jpg
That's because most Americans are good, honest people. Not the fucking assholes we often see posting on this forum.

DIeu9ptVYAAWyCy.jpg

This is Houston. Wanna know what this line is for? Food? Water? Housing? Nope. These people are waiting in line TO VOLUNTEER.

Compliments of James Woods at Twitter:

DIfKo-KUEAEDTnd.jpg
The media? How about the politicians and racist assholes?

Which media? The ones seeking money through controversy? What media do you watch for your news?
I try not to read or watch ANY media. My info comes from here and twitter. I also read AOL when I am checking my mail.
Media sucks. They are worse than antifa.

Compliments of James Woods at Twitter:

DIfKo-KUEAEDTnd.jpg
The media? How about the politicians and racist assholes?

Which media? The ones seeking money through controversy? What media do you watch for your news?
I try not to read or watch ANY media. My info comes from here and twitter. I also read AOL when I am checking my mail.
Media sucks. They are worse than antifa.
All sources should be questioned. This is nothing new. It dates back to the Founder's day (and beyond) for anyone willing to print out pamphlets with their opinions.

I channel surf a bit between CNN, Fox and local (usually CBS), but take all with a large grain of salt. There are clear differences between fact and opinion. Wise, smart people can see both and make their own opinions.

XsbPmzQ1

I saw the vid on twitter. These are all hispanics from what I can see...the old man stuck in the car is caucasian and very much a senior. They got him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back