🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Men Saving Brown Lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at everywhere blacks are in charge. Ghettos, murders climb sky high, massive drugs, fatherless children....
Yeah I've heard the Stormfront fantasies before. They dont convince me.

You don't have to be convinced for something to be the truth. Never has been a requirement and never will be. The truth is the truth whether you believe it or not.
i agree the truth is the truth no matter how badly inbreds such as yourself want it to be false.

You sure know a lot about inbreds. Perhaps because so many blacks are bastards, they very well could be.

In all seriousness is symbolic of the world situation ever since Whitey first discovered the existence of non-Whites. Always tried to help them and teach them how to live in a civilized manner. In most cases it was a waste of time and resources.
Someone really fooled you. Blacks educated whites twice. The second time they saved europe from regressing back to the stone age.
White people love southern history, love the old south.....but what they fail to love and embrace is that black slaves, gave them their wealth, raised their families, gave them a culture that to this day they use, called southern hospitality and and and it was black folk, that gave the white man, a conscious!!

Not one single slave gave my family wealth, raised a member of it, gave a culture we use today, etc.
Just because your family was white trash and you didnt benefit directly doesnt mean you didnt benefit. Wake up and shave all that hair off your back recessive one.

That lame argument?

Wake up and use some dishwashing liquid to clean your greasy skin, BOY.

Inbreeding will cause a race of people to have the same features, like animals

Just sayin

Just sayin
Whites typically have the same features. Also even white scientists say you experienced a 2000 year period of inbreeding. There is a reason whites are known for calling their wives "mom" and their sisters honey bear.

I'm sure you're able to tell the difference, but I cant

24152-175876-zulu-500x309.jpg

Just sayin
Whites typically have the same features. Also even white scientists say you experienced a 2000 year period of inbreeding. There is a reason whites are known for calling their wives "mom" and their sisters honey bear.

There's a reason blacks call each other brother and sister. With as many bastards running around especially those that don't know who their baby daddy is, you all could be. I guess it's the safest way for you.

I don't know any whites that call their wives "mom" or their sisters honey bear.

Just sayin

There's a reason blacks call each other brother and sister. With as many bastards running around especially those that don't know who their baby daddy is, you all could be. I guess it's the safest way for you.

I don't know any whites that call their wives "mom" or their sisters honey bear.
There is a reason whites are inbred. There is a reason you genetically attract hair lice.

I'm pretty sure you know plenty of women that double as moms and wives to their sons. Same thing with their sisters.

Just sayin

There is a reason whites are inbred. There is a reason you genetically attract hair lice.

I'm pretty sure you know plenty of women that double as moms and wives to their sons. Same thing with their sisters.

How's that sickle going for your genetically inferior people, boy?

Just sayin

Its doing its job and protecting me from Malaria. How is your multiple degenerative brain diseases treating your people who lack the ability to produce melanin and are genetically recessive?

Just sayin

Its doing its job and protecting me from Malaria. How is your multiple degenerative brain diseases treating your people who lack the ability to produce melanin and are genetically recessive?

I've told you that if you have sickle cell, you are more vulnerable to it. Actually, medical experts say that.

Why would I want to produce something that would make me look like a subhuman monkey?

I've told you that if you have sickle cell, you are more vulnerable to it. Actually, medical experts say that.

Why would I want to produce something that would make me look like a subhuman monkey?
You wouldnt know a medical expert if he brought you some RID to treat your hair lice.

You already look like a subhuman monkey. Melanin would cure most of your genetically recessive ills. There is a reason melanin rich genes dominant your inferior recessive ones.

Gee, I wonder what race has the lowest life expectancy?

Gee, I wonder what race has the lowest life expectancy?
Yours. Youre genetically recessive and easily bred out of existence. why do you think you get so mad when your white women hook up with Black men?

That's not what the numbers say.

Any white woman that makes the choice to lower herself like that is considered black as far as I'm concerned. Just another future single mother for white people to support.

There is a bunch of white guys saving black and brown people. Okay. ...

Who is shooting at these white guys? Let's get a description. But you won't. Because the shooters are black and brown guys.

Watching the news and I'm seeing a lot of White men using their fishing boats, jet skies, 4 X 4 Trucks to save brown and blacks lives

151005_dvo_sc_flooding_rescue_16x9_992.jpg

Just as Blacks and Hispanics are rescuing whites.

Leave it to you alt right human garbage to try to make this about race.

-----
Did you also see that shelters are taking guns away from the rescued people?

Tank...you are such a sorry excuse for a human being.
I just wanted to say some nice things about white people, they always get a bad rap

You're not just alt right human garbage, you're a liar.
:anj_stfu::asshole:

This is a time for people to pull together and that's what most are doing. Even churches are opening their doors to help people. Except for Joel Osteen. He has refused to open up his big mega-church to help the desperate.

I'm sure that people like you would use this tragedy to steal from your neighbors. Absolutely no doubt about it.

There is a bunch of white guys saving black and brown people. Okay. ...

Who is shooting at these white guys? Let's get a description. But you won't. Because the shooters are black and brown guys.

What I wrote about tank -- Consider it also applied to you.

Why can you alt right garbage pretend to be decent human beings -- just for a little while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back