White Nationalist back in Charlottesville

AAt2m4i.img

this is ok, but not the blacks taking a knee at the games. They look like zombies.

White nationalists return to Charlottesville

That's fucking hilarious.
Penny has a "special" mind, to put it in PC terms.

AAt2m4i.img

this is ok, but not the blacks taking a knee at the games. They look like zombies.

You got a real link and a real photo to discuss? Otherwise, I don't know that ANYTHING happened.

So far, just fake news.
‘We will keep coming back:’ Richard Spencer leads another torchlight march in Charlottesville

Do you google?

Your op, your job to post the link. YOu are the one that posted a fake picture.

Ok, so they are back.

couple of points.

1. FUnny, now that it was outed as a white supremacist rally, the attendance is WAY down. Though 40 to 50 is huge for a White Supremacist rally. Though of course, that could be a lie.

2. How many were killed or injured this time?

I do believe the Hill might of used the wrong pic, no one died this time, there was no one to fight.

AAt2m4i.img

You got a real link and a real photo to discuss? Otherwise, I don't know that ANYTHING happened.

So far, just fake news.
‘We will keep coming back:’ Richard Spencer leads another torchlight march in Charlottesville

Do you google?

Your op, your job to post the link. YOu are the one that posted a fake picture.

Ok, so they are back.

couple of points.

1. FUnny, now that it was outed as a white supremacist rally, the attendance is WAY down. Though 40 to 50 is huge for a White Supremacist rally. Though of course, that could be a lie.

2. How many were killed or injured this time?

I do believe the Hill might of used the wrong pic, no one died this time, there was no one to fight.

That's strange. The freaking Nazis show up en mass and there is no violence?

It's almost like the antifa were the problem....

AAt2m4i.img

Yes, telling black people and Jews is okay, but kneeling during the anthem is disrespectful... go figure.

They're getting more confident with the Nazi in chief.
Nope, neither one is ok. If you have a white supremacist working for you, fire him. If you have football players kneeling, fire them.

Do you see how easy that was for me?

Charlottesville driver faces federal hate crime charges

Oh no! A GOP hero and favorite son in Charlottesville just got charged with a hate crime.
Who knew?
Do you hate him? You could be charged.
Hate him? He's a GOP Favorite Son. How could you hate him?

Wow. YOU are really soooo stupid that you could not understand that he was referring to you?

Or were you just playing stupid to have an excuse to say "GOP favorite son" as a zinger?

If answer A: you are a low grade moron.

If answer B, you are a vile lying piece of shit.

So, which is it, asshole?

Forum List

Back