White Nationalist back in Charlottesville

AAt2m4i.img

this is ok, but not the blacks taking a knee at the games. They look like zombies.

White nationalists return to Charlottesville
Are they being paid MILLIONS OF DOLLARS to be doing something else?

all football players get millions. They never use to get shown during the NA till the DOD paid the leagues. All baseball players and basketball players get millions, and white mans hockey get millions as well.
Golf pros get millions as well. So what?
Guess you should have bee looking up. It went over your head.

AAt2m4i.img

this is ok, but not the blacks taking a knee at the games. They look like zombies.

The funniest is the guy in an Arsenal shirt, a club that has plenty of black players, their BEST players have been black, Viera and Henry.

I guess the role of blacks is for white entertainment. When I heard T say that it just set me off, calling them SOB's and should be fired.

He has no problem with white nationalists.
Was that like a macroaggression?

What do those zombies make in the OP, I bet most do not even have a degree of higher ed and maybe many have a GED. If they did they would not be wasting their time.

AAt2m4i.img

You got a real link and a real photo to discuss? Otherwise, I don't know that ANYTHING happened.

So far, just fake news.

I pretty much trust the hill. I saw it on the local news this am. At it again, trying to instigate trouble.
That is a real link. Not fake news.

Do the idiots know gun laws are strict in Russia?

That confederate flag is more important than the US flag to those idiots.

Also during the poem of the national anthem what is meant by land of the free? few blacks were free in 1812.
Racist song wrote by a racist man.

If you don't mind players disrespecting the flag, wtf do you care if this bunch cares more for the confederate flag? Shouldn't matter.

They aren't disrespecting the flag, they are kneeling for social injustice. You get your news from T's tweet, fake news.

They have their stated reasons but it is also a sign of disrespect to our country's flag and anthem.
I don't read or write in twitter. I don't watch fake news.
Speaking of fake, did you see your picture is antics and NOT what you proclaim?
Twit

AAt2m4i.img

You got a real link and a real photo to discuss? Otherwise, I don't know that ANYTHING happened.

So far, just fake news.

I pretty much trust the hill. I saw it on the local news this am. At it again, trying to instigate trouble.
That is a real link. Not fake news.

Do the idiots know gun laws are strict in Russia?

THe picture is fake. Why should I trust the rest of it?

I hereby reiterate my demand to know why so many people don't know that the plural of words ending in "...ist" is "...ists".

Or too two to

Or they're there their

Or your you're

And etc.

I hereby reiterate my demand to know why so many people don't know that the plural of words ending in "...ist" is "...ists".
Or too two to

Or they're there their

Or your you're

And etc.
Agreed, but there is just something about this. You just put an "s" at the end, it's not even about confusing the spelling between two different but similarly-sounding words.

What do those zombies make in the OP, I bet most do not even have a degree of higher ed and maybe many have a GED. If they did they would not be wasting their time.

I agree 100%

AAt2m4i.img

So far, just fake news.
‘We will keep coming back:’ Richard Spencer leads another torchlight march in Charlottesville

Do you google?

Your op, your job to post the link. YOu are the one that posted a fake picture.

Ok, so they are back.

couple of points.

1. FUnny, now that it was outed as a white supremacist rally, the attendance is WAY down. Though 40 to 50 is huge for a White Supremacist rally. Though of course, that could be a lie.

2. How many were killed or injured this time?

Forum List

Back