White privilege? More like anti-White privilege

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed
African American California woman enters no-contest plea for ‘severely injuring’ elderly white man ‘with a brick,’ DA’s office says
California woman enters no-contest plea for ‘severely injuring’ elderly man ‘with a brick,’ DA’s office says

Anything BUT is more like it so it seems....

Laquisha Jones, 30, entered the plea to one count of elder abuse, infliction of injury, following a July encounter that left the man, Rodolfo Rodriguez, “severely” injured, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office said

So this black woman (30 years old) beats a 92 year old man with a brick while screaming racist slurs.....but....
Prosecutors have declined to charge the woman with a Hate Crime.....REALLY???

Instead, she's agreed to a plea of.....one count of elder abuse, infliction of injury. Plenty of room there for a very light sentence. This goes on across Americka every day like this. And you're a bigot if you think the woman deserves punishment.

Give me a fucking BREAK!
I don't care what color the perp is.....

I guess it's just too fucking much to want EQUAL JUSTICE FOR ALL
What's next? Legalized murder of select races?. Ohhhh now THAT would make a LOT of the racist happy! (unless it was them)

Maybe it never really happened? Maybe this is just another Elitist story designed to further divide us?

Last edited:
The crime against someone else you ignore today, is your invitation to the criminals to choose you next.
Your silence insures that you, your prodigy or someone you love will be next

obama-shhh2.jpg

Last edited:
They should stone the bitch. Leave her for the rats to eat. That’s disgusting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back