White racist shooter = mental illness . Black shooter is not?

You are such a liar . Biden used a metaphor . And the other article talks about the Nevada standoff, which was terrorism .

And you dipwad are a freaking whackjob looking for work at the local bus station...

Compare the coverage of the Charleston shooter , vs the Dallas shooter .

Both targeted specific races in some sort of crazy plot for revenge or race war whatever. But all the talk after the white shooter was "mental health " and "keeping guns from crazy people ".

Not so much this time . Even though you get reports on how this guy was a freak and was pretty much booted from army .

Hmmm , I wonder what the difference is.... One of these things is not like the other...
Freak.....as in crazy person. As in mentally unstable...
Dude, stay the hell out of here. You bring down the average IQ of this place.

Timmy asked a question and, in a shocking move for a lefty is responding to answers in a honest and serious way.

We should attempt to give positive reinforcement to that behavior, as long as it lasts.

Protesters Shut Down I-94; Multiple Officers Injured
here you go

It's another interesting quandary. It's like, why did so many label the Tea Party a 'Racist Terrorist Group' but haven't labeled Black Lives Matter a 'Racist Terrorist Group?' There's actually been much more violence associated with the BLM group.

Find me one person who called the tea party a "racist terrorist group " ?

Many in the Press and folks here at USMB have. I personally attended a few Tea Party rallies, but only observed a peaceful good time. Yet many in the Press and here at USMB, have routinely labeled it a violent hate group. Despite there being much violence associated with the BLM group, those same folks haven't come forward to label it a violent hate group.

Racists , yeah. But I've never heard anyone say the tea party is a terror group .

Oh, many have. Some are even prominent Politicians. But i never witnessed any racism or violence at Tea Party rallies. Certainly nothing like five police officers being slaughtered.

Well then name one .

BLM did not kill those cops . That rally was peaceful.

That one crazy dude did it. He was shooting into the BLM crowd !

Biden Backpedals From Tea Party 'Terrorists' Comment
here you go
It's another interesting quandary. It's like, why did so many label the Tea Party a 'Racist Terrorist Group' but haven't labeled Black Lives Matter a 'Racist Terrorist Group?' There's actually been much more violence associated with the BLM group.

He wasn't alone. There were many others, including many folks here at USMB. I find it appalling that none of these same people have applied the same standards in judging the BLM group. I mean, five police officers have been murdered for God's sake.

Timmy asked a question and, in a shocking move for a lefty is responding to answers in a honest and serious way.

I am sorry. While I have not been here years like some of you, I have been here long enough to see he has spittle dripping down his chin...

here you go

Many in the Press and folks here at USMB have. I personally attended a few Tea Party rallies, but only observed a peaceful good time. Yet many in the Press and here at USMB, have routinely labeled it a violent hate group. Despite there being much violence associated with the BLM group, those same folks haven't come forward to label it a violent hate group.

Racists , yeah. But I've never heard anyone say the tea party is a terror group .

Oh, many have. Some are even prominent Politicians. But i never witnessed any racism or violence at Tea Party rallies. Certainly nothing like five police officers being slaughtered.

Well then name one .

Yes, clearly there is a lot violence associated with this group. I never saw anything like this at Tea Party events i attended.

As I understand it he was given an honorable discharge from the army he had no criminal record I have heard none of his family, friends, or neighbors come foreward and claim to see anything to suggest to them he had mental problems. You can make the case anyone no matter their race who plans and commits mass murder has mental problems the problem is in most cases they are very good at hiding it and it only becomes clear after they have committed the act.

I read this Fox News story that he was harassing some female soildier so bad they thru him out of Afghanistan! She said that he needed mental help .

Another psycho allowed to pass thru ! Maybe if he was dishonorably discharged , that may have raised some red flags .
I'm not sure if that would be enough to warrant a dishonorable discharge someone versed in military law would need to addresse that. If it was not sure they would have tried it over fear of being accused of racism as I remember after the Fort Hood shooting it came out people were concerned over some of the things Nidal Hassan was saying but no action was taken most likely for of being called Islamaphobic.

As I understand it he was given an honorable discharge from the army he had no criminal record I have heard none of his family, friends, or neighbors come foreward and claim to see anything to suggest to them he had mental problems. You can make the case anyone no matter their race who plans and commits mass murder has mental problems the problem is in most cases they are very good at hiding it and it only becomes clear after they have committed the act.

I read this Fox News story that he was harassing some female soildier so bad they thru him out of Afghanistan! She said that he needed mental help .

Another psycho allowed to pass thru ! Maybe if he was dishonorably discharged , that may have raised some red flags .

I think the word you're looking for is "through".
You fools canonized Bowe Bergdahl nuff said.

Palin Calls Alleged Biden Terror Comment 'Vile'
It's Time to be Honest: The Tea Party Has Become a Terrorist Group
The tea party's terrorist tactics
New York Times carries Joe Nocera’s column, “Tea Party’s War Against America.”

According to Nocera, President Obama’s debt-ceiling deal with the Republicans violated a basic rule: “Never negotiate with terrorists. It only encourages them.” He adds: “Much of the country has watched in horror as the Tea Party Republicans have waged jihad on the American people.”

Tea Party terror?

You are such a liar . Biden used a metaphor . And the other article talks about the Nevada standoff, which was terrorism .

Well then name one .

How do you know the shooter didn't support BLM?

Note to the radical left: show some freaking respect for the victims of the racist assassin and we will talk about mental illness in a week or so.

According to Nocera, President Obama’s debt-ceiling deal with the Republicans violated a basic rule: “Never negotiate with terrorists. It only encourages them.” He adds: “Much of the country has watched in horror as the Tea Party Republicans have waged jihad on the American people.”

Tea Party terror?

That is some heinous dishonest shite. Biden's a real scumbag. I never observed racism or violence at any Tea Party event i attended. Certainly nothing like five police officers being brutally murdered.

Well then name one .

How do you know the shooter didn't support BLM?

He supposedly did attend the event. He considered himself a part of the group.

I have only heard of a few minor instances which were found to be infiltrators pretending to be tea partiers.

Tea Party terror?

That is some heinous dishonest shite. Biden's a real scumbag. I never observed racism or violence at any Tea Party event i attended. Certainly nothing like five police officers being brutally murdered.

And so far as the white racist shooter, that is exactly what he is. I call it like I see it. Scum of the earth.

I have only heard of a few minor instances which were found to be infiltrators pretending to be tea partiers.

Tea Party terror?

Yeah, with their fake signs and shit. If i observed any racism or violence, i would have left immediately. That ain't me.

here you go

Well then name one .

These people should be referred to as RIOTERS....Criminals.

Both targeted specific races in some sort of crazy plot for revenge or race war whatever. But all the talk after the white shooter was "mental health " and "keeping guns from crazy people ".

Not so much this time . Even though you get reports on how this guy was a freak and was pretty much booted from army .

Hmmm , I wonder what the difference is.... One of these things is not like the other...
so two completely different people getting different results means racism.

do you even grasp how utterly pathetic that is?

Then explain the diff.
I don't see everything as racism, you do.

That's the difference.

I can think freely, you can't.

another difference.

I see that you are creating division and bringing misery and death to America, but you think that's a good thing.

That's a big difference.

We have recently witnessed white racists killing blacks and now most recently in Dallas a black racist killing white cops.

The white guy will stand a kangaroo trial and be sentenced to death then in another 20 years maybe executed.

The black guy was not taken alive.

Robot bombs -- what will they think of next ?!

Forum List

Back