White racist shooter = mental illness . Black shooter is not?

It's another interesting quandary. It's like, why did so many label the Tea Party a 'Racist Terrorist Group' but haven't labeled Black Lives Matter a 'Racist Terrorist Group?' There's actually been much more violence associated with the BLM group.

Find me one person who called the tea party a "racist terrorist group " ?

Many in the Press and folks here at USMB have. I personally attended a few Tea Party rallies, but only observed a peaceful good time. Yet many in the Press and here at USMB, have routinely labeled it a violent hate group. Despite there being much violence associated with the BLM group, those same folks haven't come forward to label it a violent hate group.

Racists , yeah. But I've never heard anyone say the tea party is a terror group .

Oh, many have. Some are even prominent Politicians. But i never witnessed any racism or violence at Tea Party rallies. Certainly nothing like five police officers being slaughtered.

Compare the coverage of the Charleston shooter , vs the Dallas shooter .

Both targeted specific races in some sort of crazy plot for revenge or race war whatever. But all the talk after the white shooter was "mental health " and "keeping guns from crazy people ".

Not so much this time . Even though you get reports on how this guy was a freak and was pretty much booted from army .

Hmmm , I wonder what the difference is.... One of these things is not like the other...

REally?

I heard plenty of people trying to gin up the Charleston shooter as representative of everything from the NRA to the GOP.

The difference is that neither (or none) of the groups smeared then were marching in the streets calling for the murders of blacks, nor allied with groups doing so.

Meanwhile BLM has been doing calling for the murder of cops, while still being supported by the dems and liberals.

I think that is the difference.

It's another interesting quandary. It's like, why did so many label the Tea Party a 'Racist Terrorist Group' but haven't labeled Black Lives Matter a 'Racist Terrorist Group?' There's actually been much more violence associated with the BLM group.

Many in the Press and folks here at USMB have. I personally attended a few Tea Party rallies, but only observed a peaceful good time. Yet many in the Press and here at USMB, have routinely labeled it a violent hate group. Despite there being much violence associated with the BLM group, those same folks haven't come forward to label it a violent hate group.

Racists , yeah. But I've never heard anyone say the tea party is a terror group .

Oh, many have. Some are even prominent Politicians. But i never witnessed any racism or violence at Tea Party rallies. Certainly nothing like five police officers being slaughtered.

Well then name one .

BLM did not kill those cops . That rally was peaceful.

That one crazy dude did it. He was shooting into the BLM crowd !

Both targeted specific races in some sort of crazy plot for revenge or race war whatever. But all the talk after the white shooter was "mental health " and "keeping guns from crazy people ".

Not so much this time . Even though you get reports on how this guy was a freak and was pretty much booted from army .

Hmmm , I wonder what the difference is.... One of these things is not like the other...

REally?

I heard plenty of people trying to gin up the Charleston shooter as representative of everything from the NRA to the GOP.

The difference is that neither (or none) of the groups smeared then were marching in the streets calling for the murders of blacks, nor allied with groups doing so.

Meanwhile BLM has been doing calling for the murder of cops, while still being supported by the dems and liberals.

Who's calling for the murder of cops ? Is that on the blm webpage ??

You are a hypocrite. The charleston shooter doesn't represent right wing groups, but the Dallas guy reps BLM?

so two completely different people getting different results means racism.

do you even grasp how utterly pathetic that is?

REally?

You are a hypocrite. The charleston shooter doesn't represent right wing groups, but the Dallas guy reps BLM?

Video Shows Protesters Chanting for "Dead Cops"

The dead cops chant starts at 20 seconds in.

In order to suffer from "mental illness", it requires some measurable mental capacity. This requirement in and of itself, rules out the possibility of Blacks ever contracting the illness. THINK. Oh, sorry. My bad.

so two completely different people getting different results means racism.

do you even grasp how utterly pathetic that is?

Then explain the diff.

Well then name one .

BLM did not kill those cops . That rally was peaceful.

That one crazy dude did it. He was shooting into the BLM crowd !

Nothing even close ever happened at a Tea Party event. Yet so many were so quick to label it a 'violent hate group.' Those who murdered these five cops, did attend the BLM event. So if you're an honest person, you'll apply the same standards you used to judge the Tea Partyers.

Most of the crazy progs,leftwing,libs,what ever the label used,have called the tea party people every hateful bigoted label there is.American Taliban,or the plain Jane RW terrorist.

My guess you choose to play the innocent I haven't seen that scam,or just being willfully ignorant .

REally?

If that's what they are saying , shame on them . But some yahoos don't speak for all of Blm. Just like some racist yahoos at a Trunp rally don't speak for trump .

Freak.....as in crazy person. As in mentally unstable...
Dude, stay the hell out of here. You bring down the average IQ of this place.

You are such a liar . Biden used a metaphor . And the other article talks about the Nevada standoff, which was terrorism .

REally?

If that's what they are saying , shame on them . But some yahoos don't speak for all of Blm. Just like some racist yahoos at a Trunp rally don't speak for trump .
Oh please. The BLM message and its supporters are monolithic.

REally?

But even the "yahoos" who aren't openly calling for "Dead cops" want to see innocent cops in jail, and are obviously full of racist hatred and anger.

AND they are allied with, and supported by dems and libs.

To find similar levels of hatred and racism on the "other side" of the right to left divide, you would have to go to the KKK, and similar groups, which are completely rejected and condemned by the NRA and the GOP.

That's the difference.

If you don't like it, then you are potentially part of the solution.

If you don't like that, and choose to be in denial, then you are certainly part of the problem.

Forum List

Back