White racist shooter = mental illness . Black shooter is not?

Compare the coverage of the Charleston shooter , vs the Dallas shooter .

Both targeted specific races in some sort of crazy plot for revenge or race war whatever. But all the talk after the white shooter was "mental health " and "keeping guns from crazy people ".

Not so much this time . Even though you get reports on how this guy was a freak and was pretty much booted from army .

Hmmm , I wonder what the difference is.... One of these things is not like the other...

Hey buddy, we call it premeditated murder. There is law that defines it. This was an act of terrorism, and the murderer had specific targets. White police officers.

The man was in his right mind when he chose to do the deed.

White racist shooter = mental illness . Black shooter is not?

Are you suggesting that white racist NaziCons use a double standard? Oh my, oh dear, I'm shocked.

Yeah, and you're deplorable enough to attempt to excuse this man because he was "mentally ill." What if it had been a white Klansman atop that building picking off black cops on the street?

What now?

Compare the coverage of the Charleston shooter , vs the Dallas shooter .

Both targeted specific races in some sort of crazy plot for revenge or race war whatever. But all the talk after the white shooter was "mental health " and "keeping guns from crazy people ".

Not so much this time . Even though you get reports on how this guy was a freak and was pretty much booted from army .

Hmmm , I wonder what the difference is.... One of these things is not like the other...

Hey buddy, we call it premeditated murder. There is law that defines it. This was an act of terrorism, and the murderer had specific targets. White police officers.

The man was in his right mind when he chose to do the deed.

I agree with everything you said .

I'm not excusing him in the least . But a year ago, the spin was "mental health" after the SC shootings .

As I understand it he was given an honorable discharge from the army he had no criminal record I have heard none of his family, friends, or neighbors come foreward and claim to see anything to suggest to them he had mental problems. You can make the case anyone no matter their race who plans and commits mass murder has mental problems the problem is in most cases they are very good at hiding it and it only becomes clear after they have committed the act.

He was sent back from a war zone because of a sexual harrassment charge.....he was supposed to get a less than honorable discharge, but they let him out with an honorable...the woman filed an order of protection against him....

But a year ago, the spin was "mental health" after the SC shootings .

Actually, what I heard was "racism" after a picture was released of the guy holding the Confederate flag. The narrative went on from there.

Exactly...then they started taking down confederate flags.....this is what I mean when I say that history only begins the morning a left winger wakes up....that is why when you remind them about recent events, they can't remember anything.....

Forum List

Back