White right wing terrorists murders two cops. Nothing to see here!

There is no lie. Some moron posted BLM kills cops more often than whites by a 50-1 margin.

He posted no evidence to support that nonsense.

You posted, "no evidence has been presented."

And you're right... no evidence has been presented which proves that 50-1 ratio.
You just CAN'T stop LYING, can you?!

I posted that there was no evidence linking the cop killer to being a Republican!

Again - you LIED, CONTINUE to LIE, by claiming I was EVER talking about BLM!

You continue to push your false narratives and LIES to 'save face'!

You just lost ALL credibility by demonstrating you do not have the physical or mental ability to STOP LYING and making shit up.

To quote a very wise USMB member yesterday, 'Welcome to the town of 'Ignore'!
Now you're lying. You did not say, "there was no evidence linking the cop killer to being a Republican," in the post I responded to.

You said, "no evidence has been presented," period.

And you said, "no evidence has been presented," in response to me pointing out how miketx was ignoring the evidence I presenting. Meanwhile, he presented no evidence supporting his idiotic claim.

So you're right.... "No evidence has been presented."
A shill admitting there is no evidence? Hell will freeze over!
Well there's certainly no evidence the BLM kill cops more often than whites by a 50 to 1 margin -- which was your moronic claim.

Guy is a trump supporter. TRUMP HAS BLOOD ON HIS HANDS !

Guy is a trump supporter. TRUMP HAS BLOOD ON HIS HANDS !
Do we need to break out the 'Clinton Death List' or bring back up how she allowed 4 Americans to needlessly die in Benghazi, abandoning them as they fought for their lives?

So this racist asshat in Iowa was thrown out of a high school football game for causing trouble . He was waving a confederate flag to protest the whole Capernick anthem protest thing . (Oh the irony of waving that treasonist flag )

He then goes out and murders two cops ambush style .

Bit it's black lives matter that's the problem?

Why isn't this story getting way more coverage ?

Suspect captured in 'ambush-style' killings of two Iowa cops
So it's good thing cops get killed when it fits your agenda? This doesn't absolve liberal cop haters of their sins, either. Cop haters are just HATERS, that's all they are.

1st sentence: Pretend to be the victim of offensive ideas.
2nd sentence: Strawman that still seeks to blame "cop haters" and ignore the white boy who ambushed cops after blaming it on blacks et al
3rd sentence: Blanket bullshit statement on "haters" which is target rich. Who likes haters? Exactly. Its like being anti dog shit on your shoes

So this racist asshat in Iowa was thrown out of a high school football game for causing trouble . He was waving a confederate flag to protest the whole Capernick anthem protest thing . (Oh the irony of waving that treasonist flag )

First off, by your statement on the rebel flag, that flag has been the democrat battle standard for over a hundred years until it became politically expedient not to. Second, crazy is crazy, but crazy or not dude did not pledge allegiance to ISIS or praise Allah either. Even in the cop shooting department no race beats the black folks, not even the illegal messikins. Finally, no news play because the media is to busy watching the build up to Hillarys perpwalk.

Jumping to conclusions and spinning are the only exercise you probably get.

He's a murderer and needs to be executed. His skin color doesn't matter.

Did trump bring this up at his last speech ?

Probably not. Now if the shooter was black !! This would be #1 topic .

One person =/= terrorists

Learn to plural.
I assume he had help .

You assumed too much!

Learn to plural.
I assume he had help .

You assumed too much!

Thank you Mr. grammar police. I was going to make a joke about the press and how they always think it's multiple guys.

Learn to plural.
I assume he had help .

You assumed too much!

Thank you Mr. grammar police. I was going to make a joke about the press and how they always think it's multiple guys.

I was not policing your grammar at all mate... ( Fuck I am the last person that will police anyone grammar! )

I am writing assuming the idiot was associated with a group or other individuals is assuming too much...

He's a piece of filth that need to be hung from a tall tree with a short piece of rope no matter his race, religion or sex!

Did trump bring this up at his last speech ?

Probably not. Now if the shooter was black !! This would be #1 topic .

Actually Trump has public ally condemned the shootings. Wtf do you expect him to do?

It already is a #1 topic.

You aren't very good at this stuff are you?

No youre a dumfuck.

If hes guilty (again we always wait for facts unlike you) then lynch him......any disagreement?

A Black man shoots a cop and he's a "thug". A White man shhots a cop and he's crazy.

Oh! The double standards some folks use.

Forum List

Back