White right wing terrorists murders two cops. Nothing to see here!

.... which they use to taunt blacks. :cuckoo:
Hillary is the one who called them 'super predators'. The Democrats are the ones who just got exposed as being 'Nazis', 'Murderers', and 'F*ed up in the head for supporting the GOP'. Again, the deaths of these 2 officers has been turned into just another hypocritical opportunity for liberals to bash the opposing party. Sad.
They can say that because she carries hot sauce for the plantation slaves she owns.

So this racist asshat in Iowa was thrown out of a high school football game for causing trouble . He was waving a confederate flag to protest the whole Capernick anthem protest thing . (Oh the irony of waving that treasonist flag )

He then goes out and murders two cops ambush style .

Bit it's black lives matter that's the problem?

Why isn't this story getting way more coverage ?

Suspect captured in 'ambush-style' killings of two Iowa cops
One person =/= terrorists

Learn to plural.
I assume he had help .
Libtards are ASSumers.

So this racist asshat in Iowa was thrown out of a high school football game for causing trouble . He was waving a confederate flag to protest the whole Capernick anthem protest thing . (Oh the irony of waving that treasonist flag )

Because for every white cop murderer, the BLM scum has 50. That's why. Your deflection and desperation have never been this bad. You must be scared of Trump.
Do you even know how retarded you are? BLM kill cops by a 50-1 ratio? In what alternate conservative universe does that occur?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nyda...te-men-conservatives-silent-article-1.2632965

Prove it.
Begs the moron who actually stated, sans proof, that BLM kill cops by a 50-1 ratio over whites.

Moron, I just did. Read the link I posted.

Because for every white cop murderer, the BLM scum has 50. That's why. Your deflection and desperation have never been this bad. You must be scared of Trump.
Do you even know how retarded you are? BLM kill cops by a 50-1 ratio? In what alternate conservative universe does that occur?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nyda...te-men-conservatives-silent-article-1.2632965

Prove it.
Begs the moron who actually stated, sans proof, that BLM kill cops by a 50-1 ratio over whites.

All you have proven is that you're a lying shill for Clinton. So prove it shill.

Hillary is the one who called them 'super predators'. The Democrats are the ones who just got exposed as being 'Nazis', 'Murderers', and 'F*ed up in the head for supporting the GOP'. Again, the deaths of these 2 officers has been turned into just another hypocritical opportunity for liberals to bash the opposing party. Sad.
Nazi's, skinheads, KKKers.... are supporting Trump. Next idiocy...?

Prove it.

All you have proven is that you're a lying shill for Clinton. So prove it shill.
Did you read the link or did you not understand it?

"71% of police who've been shot and killed so far in 2016 have been killed by good old-fashioned white men."

Next idiocy? Why, your next post.

That is simply a lie. You link proves nothing but that you can spew media bullshit like all you shills do. Prove it troll.
Prove it.

Did you read the link or did you not understand it?

"71% of police who've been shot and killed so far in 2016 have been killed by good old-fashioned white men."

Trump has already denounced them....has Hillary and the DNC denounced THEMSELVES for insulting / mocking blacks in their leaked e-mails, for Hillary calling blacks 'Super Predators', for a rich liberal elitist calling blacks 'Nazis' / 'Murderers' / F*ed up in the head for not supporting the DNC's agenda and candidates?

Next desperate Liberal ploy...?

Please post the link / article proving he is a 'Right Winger', and don't respond by saying he has a Confederate Flag because that is not definitive evidence.

Lots of liberals have Confederate flags?

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection, smear people, attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat
LOLOL

You're already up to #3.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You are a very strange little man

Trump has already denounced them....has Hillary and the DNC denounced THEMSELVES for insulting / mocking blacks in their leaked e-mails, for Hillary calling blacks 'Super Predators', for a rich liberal elitist calling blacks 'Nazis' / 'Murderers' / F*ed up in the head for not supporting the DNC's agenda and candidates?

Next desperate Liberal ploy...?
Quote him....

You're already up to #3.

No evidence has been presented.

'Your honor, we would like to charge the entire New York Mets team with aiding and abetting / supporting a murderer because the suspect was carrying a Mets banner when he committed the crime. This OBVIOUSLY means he was a member / supporter of the Mets.'

'Ummmm, CASE DISMISSED!'

:lmao:

The killer is caught and no rioting. Maybe you hood rats could learn from this. Hopefully the killer will get the death penalty.

Your are right . He was caught . Alive .

While black guys are shot dead for having broken tail lights.

That's too bad that they weren't able to waste the cop killers

You have presented no facts.
Cries the moron who claims a 50-1 ratio of BLM cop killers. Seriously folks, you can't make up this extreme lack of self-awareness. It's inbred.

Quote him....
No problem:

Donald Trump denounces David Duke, KKK - CNNPolitics.com

"David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe." "I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK," Trump added. "Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now."

WHAT PART OF THAT DO LIBERALS LIKE YOU AND OTHERS NOT UNDERSTAND, THAT DOES NOT GET THROUGH YOUR HEADS, THAT PREVENTS YOU FROM FALSELY CONTINUING TO SAY TRUMP REFUSES TO DENOUNCE / HAS NEVER DENOUNCED DUKE & / OR THE KKK?

DESPITE this evidence above, liberals like yourself CONTINUE TO LIE AND SPREAD FALSE NARRATIVES AND PROPAGANDA.

YOU & THOSE LIBERALS LIKE YOU LIE! WANT ME TO SAY IT AGAIN?

You're already up to #3.

No evidence has been presented.

'Your honor, we would like to charge the entire New York Mets team with aiding and abetting / supporting a murderer because the suspect was carrying a Mets banner when he committed the crime. This OBVIOUSLY means he was a member / supporter of the Mets.'

'Ummmm, CASE DISMISSED!'

:lmao:
You're right when you highlight the fact that no evidence to support a 50-1 ratio of BLM over white cop killers has been prreesented yet.

Nor will it ever be since such an idiotic claim is bullshit.

Quote him....
No problem:

Donald Trump denounces David Duke, KKK - CNNPolitics.com

"David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe." "I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK," Trump added. "Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now."

WHAT PART OF THAT DO LIBERALS LIKE YOU AND OTHERS NOT UNDERSTAND, THAT DOES NOT GET THROUGH YOUR HEADS, THAT PREVENTS YOU FROM FALSELY CONTINUING TO SAY TRUMP REFUSES TO DENOUNCE / HAS NEVER DENOUNCED DUKE & / OR THE KKK?

DESPITE this evidence above, liberals like yourself CONTINUE TO LIE AND SPREAD FALSE NARRATIVES AND PROPAGANDA.

YOU & THOSE LIBERALS LIKE YOU LIE! WANT ME TO SAY IT AGAIN?
LOLOL

How would Trump know that when he earlier stated he didn't know anything about David Duke?

"Well, just so you understand, I don't know anything about David Duke. okay? I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don't know."

Forum List

Back