White right wing terrorists murders two cops. Nothing to see here!

So this racist asshat in Iowa was thrown out of a high school football game for causing trouble . He was waving a confederate flag to protest the whole Capernick anthem protest thing . (Oh the irony of waving that treasonist flag )

He then goes out and murders two cops ambush style .

Bit it's black lives matter that's the problem?

Why isn't this story getting way more coverage ?

Suspect captured in 'ambush-style' killings of two Iowa cops

No youre a dumfuck.

If hes guilty (again we always wait for facts unlike you) then lynch him......any disagreement?

Wait for facts ! Lol. Hey here's a fact . This guy is still alive ! Black perp would be dead already .

Great work by the Police in capturing this maniac but typically the Police get no credit or even sympathy from radical lefties who think every tragedy is a political opportunity. Historic impaired bigoted lefties assume that every white maniac is a "right wing terrorist" even with evidence staring them in the freaking face that "former" domestic terrorist Bill Ayers is a confidant and adviser to the president. Lefties also fail to acknowledge that the modern confederate flag and the KKK are historic political tools of the democrat party.

Great work by the Police in capturing this maniac but typically the Police get no credit or even sympathy from radical lefties who think every tragedy is a political opportunity. Historic impaired bigoted lefties assume that every white maniac is a "right wing terrorist" even with evidence staring them in the freaking face that "former" domestic terrorist Bill Ayers is a confidant and adviser to the president. Lefties also fail to acknowledge that the modern confederate flag and the KKK are historic political tools of the democrat party.
Thanks for the reminder that you rightards are fucking nuts. Wasn't necessary, yet you did it anyway. Kudos to you.

How would Trump know that when he earlier stated he didn't know anything about David Duke?

YOU just asked me to quote Trump denouncing David Duke and the KKK. EVEN WHEN I DO, EVEN WHEN I QUOTE TRUMP DOING SO, EVEN WHEN YOUR FALSE NARRATIVES, SPINNING, AND LIES ARE EXPOSED YOU CONTINUE TO SPIN AND TRY TO 'WEASEL' OUT OF THE TRUTH!

'QUOTE HIM', you demanded....OK, here AGAIN --

"David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe." "I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK," Trump added. "Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now."

WHAT PART OF THAT DO LIBERALS LIKE YOU AND OTHERS NOT UNDERSTAND, THAT DOES NOT GET THROUGH YOUR HEADS, THAT PREVENTS YOU FROM FALSELY CONTINUING TO SAY TRUMP REFUSES TO DENOUNCE / HAS NEVER DENOUNCED DUKE & / OR THE KKK?

'Man up' and admit Trump did what you Libs continue to falsely declare he has not done and/or will not do!

AGAIN, THOUGH, DESPITE this evidence above, liberals like yourself CONTINUE TO LIE AND SPREAD FALSE NARRATIVES AND PROPAGANDA.

YOU & THOSE LIBERALS LIKE YOU LIE! WANT ME TO SAY IT AGAIN?
I just saw where you lying / false narrative generating libtards are getting your talking points -

The media just showed Mr. Lie of the Year telling a criwd tgat Trump is accepting support from the KKK / KKK sympathisers.

This dunbf*ck is completely ignoring the facts as well, that Trump has denounced Duke / the KKK.

But what would you expect from a President whose administration was just exposed for illegally colluding with Clinon to obstruct the FBI's multiple investigations of Hillary & the Clinton Crime Syndicate!?

So this racist asshat in Iowa was thrown out of a high school football game for causing trouble . He was waving a confederate flag to protest the whole Capernick anthem protest thing . (Oh the irony of waving that treasonist flag )

He then goes out and murders two cops ambush style .

Bit it's black lives matter that's the problem?

Why isn't this story getting way more coverage ?

Suspect captured in 'ambush-style' killings of two Iowa cops

No youre a dumfuck.

If hes guilty (again we always wait for facts unlike you) then lynch him......any disagreement?

Wait for facts ! Lol. Hey here's a fact . This guy is still alive ! Black perp would be dead already .

See you make shit up, you need to wait for facts. Cops shoot more whites than blacks, time for you to grow up

Forum List

Back