White right wing terrorists murders two cops. Nothing to see here!

You're right when you highlight ....

I DID NOT highlight 'the fact that no evidence to support a 50-1 ratio of BLM over white cop killers has been prreesented yet' - YOU JUST FALSELY CLAIMED I DID!.

AGAIN, YOU LIED! You just created a FALSE NARRATIVE to perpetuate your rant!

STOP LYING. STOP MAKING SHIT UP!

Last edited:
Quote him....
No problem:

Donald Trump denounces David Duke, KKK - CNNPolitics.com

"David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe." "I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK," Trump added. "Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now."

WHAT PART OF THAT DO LIBERALS LIKE YOU AND OTHERS NOT UNDERSTAND, THAT DOES NOT GET THROUGH YOUR HEADS, THAT PREVENTS YOU FROM FALSELY CONTINUING TO SAY TRUMP REFUSES TO DENOUNCE / HAS NEVER DENOUNCED DUKE & / OR THE KKK?

DESPITE this evidence above, liberals like yourself CONTINUE TO LIE AND SPREAD FALSE NARRATIVES AND PROPAGANDA.

YOU & THOSE LIBERALS LIKE YOU LIE! WANT ME TO SAY IT AGAIN?
LOLOL

How would Trump know that when he earlier stated he didn't know anything about David Duke?

"Well, just so you understand, I don't know anything about David Duke. okay? I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don't know."
Your political correctness knows no bounds, all politically correct people are pussies…

How would Trump know that when he earlier stated he didn't know anything about David Duke?

YOU just asked me to quote Trump denouncing David Duke and the KKK. EVEN WHEN I DO, EVEN WHEN I QUOTE TRUMP DOING SO, EVEN WHEN YOUR FALSE NARRATIVES, SPINNING, AND LIES ARE EXPOSED YOU CONTINUE TO SPIN AND TRY TO 'WEASEL' OUT OF THE TRUTH!

'QUOTE HIM', you demanded....OK, here AGAIN --

"David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe." "I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK," Trump added. "Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now."

WHAT PART OF THAT DO LIBERALS LIKE YOU AND OTHERS NOT UNDERSTAND, THAT DOES NOT GET THROUGH YOUR HEADS, THAT PREVENTS YOU FROM FALSELY CONTINUING TO SAY TRUMP REFUSES TO DENOUNCE / HAS NEVER DENOUNCED DUKE & / OR THE KKK?

'Man up' and admit Trump did what you Libs continue to falsely declare he has not done and/or will not do!

AGAIN, THOUGH, DESPITE this evidence above, liberals like yourself CONTINUE TO LIE AND SPREAD FALSE NARRATIVES AND PROPAGANDA.

You're right when you highlight ....

I DID NOT highlight 'the fact that no evidence to support a 50-1 ratio of BLM over white cop killers has been prreesented yet' - YOU JUST FALSELY CLAIMED I DID!.

AGAIN, YOU LIED! You just created a FALSE NARRATIVE to perpetuate your rant!

STOP LYING. STOP MAKING SHIT UP!
I didn't say you said those words, I said you highlighted the fact that the 50-1 claim was not proven. Which you did with your quote, "No evidence has been presented."

You're right... no evidence has been presented ... to demonstrate BLM over whites kill cops by a 50-1 ratio.

YOU just asked me to quote Trump denouncing David Duke and the KKK. EVEN WHEN I DO, EVEN WHEN I QUOTE TRUMP DOING SO, EVEN WHEN YOUR FALSE NARRATIVES, SPINNING, AND LIES ARE EXPOSED YOU CONTINUE TO SPIN AND TRY TO 'WEASEL' OUT OF THE TRUTH!

'QUOTE HIM', you demanded....OK, here AGAIN --

'Man up' and admit Trump did what you Libs continue to falsely declare he has not done and/or will not do!

AGAIN, THOUGH, DESPITE this evidence above, liberals like yourself CONTINUE TO LIE AND SPREAD FALSE NARRATIVES AND PROPAGANDA.

You failed to address my question...

How could Donald Trump denounce David Duke when he admitted he didn't know who David Duke was?

"Well, just so you understand, I don't know anything about David Duke. okay?"

I didn't say you said those words

STOP THE LYING -- HERE'S YOUR EXACT WORDS:

"You're right when you highlight
'the fact that no evidence to support a 50-1 ratio of BLM over white cop killers has been prreesented yet' ...."

I NEVER HIGHLIGHTED ''the fact that no evidence to support a 50-1 ratio of BLM over white cop killers has been prreesented yet' !

YOU LIE! AND LIKE HILLARY, YOU JUST LIED ABOUT LYING!

You failed to address my question..."

Your 'question' is an attempt to SAVE FACE, to distract from the FACT that you asked me to quote Trump denouncing David Duke / the KKK, which I did!

MAN-UP, admit Trump has denounced Duke and the KKK, then STOP THE CONTINUOUS LIES about Trump embracing Duke / the KKK!

And YOU never answered MY question - Has the DNC and Hillary denounced THEMSELVES for their plethora of racist insults, jokes, and attacks on blacks that have been exposed?

The killer is caught and no rioting. Maybe you hood rats could learn from this. Hopefully the killer will get the death penalty.

Sadly Iowa abolished the death penalty in 1965. As his crime has already been committed, any change to this would not affect him.

He gets 3 hots and a cot for the rest of his miserable life.

I didn't say you said those words

STOP THE LYING -- HERE'S YOUR EXACT WORDS:

"You're right when you highlight
'the fact that no evidence to support a 50-1 ratio of BLM over white cop killers has been prreesented yet' ...."

I NEVER HIGHLIGHTED ''the fact that no evidence to support a 50-1 ratio of BLM over white cop killers has been prreesented yet' !

YOU LIE! AND LIKE HILLARY, YOU JUST LIED ABOUT LYING!
There is no lie. Some moron posted BLM kills cops more often than whites by a 50-1 margin.

He posted no evidence to support that nonsense.

You posted, "no evidence has been presented."

And you're right... no evidence has been presented which proves that 50-1 ratio.

Quote him....
No problem:

DESPITE this evidence above, liberals like yourself CONTINUE TO LIE AND SPREAD FALSE NARRATIVES AND PROPAGANDA.

LOLOL

"Well, just so you understand, I don't know anything about David Duke. okay? I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don't know."

Obviously, between this earlier interview when Trump did not know anything about David Duke and the later interview in which he denounced David Duke, Trump took the time to learn about David Duke.

Trump used his time wisely.

Liberals should learn to do that.

The killer is caught and no rioting. Maybe you hood rats could learn from this. Hopefully the killer will get the death penalty.

Sadly Iowa abolished the death penalty in 1965. As his crime has already been committed, any change to this would not affect him.

Well the good news is that racist will be in the GP. How do ya suppose the brothers will greet a racist who was kicked out of an event for taunting blacks with a confederate flag?

Quote him....
No problem:

LOLOL

Obviously, between this earlier interview when Trump did not know anything about David Duke and the later interview in which he denounced David Duke, Trump took the time to learn about David Duke.

Trump used his time wisely.

Liberals should learn to do that.
That's funny. As if Trump is educable.

Well the good news is that racist will be in the GP. How do ya suppose the brothers will greet a racist who was kicked out of an event for taunting blacks with a confederate flag?

It's Iowa. He'll have plenty of protection from the Aryans, who are not fans of cops either.

From what I can get Iowa's Prison population is "only" 25% black, because, as I said, it's Iowa.

There is no lie. Some moron posted BLM kills cops more often than whites by a 50-1 margin.

And you're right... no evidence has been presented which proves that 50-1 ratio.
You just CAN'T stop LYING, can you?!

I posted that there was no evidence linking the cop killer to being a Republican!

Again - you LIED, CONTINUE to LIE, by claiming I was EVER talking about BLM!

You continue to push your false narratives and LIES to 'save face'!

You just lost ALL credibility by demonstrating you do not have the physical or mental ability to STOP LYING and making shit up.

To quote a very wise USMB member yesterday, 'Welcome to the town of 'Ignore'!

You failed to address my question..."

Your 'question' is an attempt to SAVE FACE, to distract from the FACT that you asked me to quote Trump denouncing David Duke / the KKK, which I did!

MAN-UP, admit Trump has denounced Duke and the KKK, then STOP THE CONTINUOUS LIES about Trump embracing Duke / the KKK!

And YOU never answered MY question - Has the DNC and Hillary denounced THEMSELVES for their plethora of racist insults, jokes, and attacks on blacks that have been exposed?
You're incapable of comprehending the hollowness of Trump's 180 on Duke. He cleary doesn't mean it when he disavows himself from Duke since he admits he doesn't even know anything about Duke. Much like the hollowness of him acquiescing that McCain is a war hero after claiming he wasn't and attacking him for getting captured.

But then he flips on his own words to give you acolytes something to swallow.

So this racist asshat in Iowa was thrown out of a high school football game for causing trouble . He was waving a confederate flag to protest the whole Capernick anthem protest thing . (Oh the irony of waving that treasonist flag )

He then goes out and murders two cops ambush style .

Bit it's black lives matter that's the problem?

Why isn't this story getting way more coverage ?

Suspect captured in 'ambush-style' killings of two Iowa cops
Please post the link / article proving he is a 'Right Winger', and don't respond by saying he has a Confederate Flag because that is not definitive evidence.

Lots of liberals have Confederate flags?
.... which they use to taunt blacks. :cuckoo:

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection, smear people, attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

Projection at its best.

I posted that there was no evidence linking the cop killer to being a Republican!

You just lost ALL credibility by demonstrating you do not have the physical or mental ability to STOP LYING and making shit up.

Now you're lying. You did not say, "there was no evidence linking the cop killer to being a Republican," in the post I responded to.

You said, "no evidence has been presented," period.

And you said, "no evidence has been presented," in response to me pointing out how miketx was ignoring the evidence I presenting. Meanwhile, he presented no evidence supporting his idiotic claim.

So you're right.... "No evidence has been presented."

So this racist asshat in Iowa was thrown out of a high school football game for causing trouble . He was waving a confederate flag to protest the whole Capernick anthem protest thing . (Oh the irony of waving that treasonist flag )

He then goes out and murders two cops ambush style .

Bit it's black lives matter that's the problem?

Why isn't this story getting way more coverage ?

Suspect captured in 'ambush-style' killings of two Iowa cops
Who is the other one? Or others?

Now you're lying. You did not say, "there was no evidence linking the cop killer to being a Republican," in the post I responded to.

You said, "no evidence has been presented," period.

And you said, "no evidence has been presented," in response to me pointing out how miketx was ignoring the evidence I presenting. Meanwhile, he presented no evidence supporting his idiotic claim.

So you're right.... "No evidence has been presented."
A shill admitting there is no evidence? Hell will freeze over!

Forum List

Back