🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Supremacists Posing As BLM Protesters Instigated Richmond Riots, Says Police Chief And Mayor

It's funny, you right wingers don't believe the mayor and police chief.

You people are pathetic.

Of course it's far right radical extremists doing the violence. I'm not surprised they're too cowardly to do it in the open as themselves. They try to disguise themselves as a part of the protesters and BLM.

The truth comes out. It is not the protesters. Not BLM.

It's the far right who is doing the violence. The mayor and police chief have the proof.

Too bad for you far right radical extremists, the lies are being exposed.

I hope those far right wing extremists who are violent are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. They will go to prison filled with black people who will have a lot to say about what those far right radical extremists did to get themselves in prison.

Those far right radical extremists are going to need a lot of luck.
your funny--posing as someone with a brain

You people are pathetic.

Of course it's far right radical extremists doing the violence. I'm not surprised they're too cowardly to do it in the open as themselves. They try to disguise themselves as a part of the protesters and BLM.

It's the far right who is doing the violence. The mayor and police chief have the proof.

I hope those far right wing extremists who are violent are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. They will go to prison filled with black people who will have a lot to say about what those far right radical extremists did to get themselves in prison.

OK! Fine! :abgg2q.jpg:

Rawstory? Seriously?
Here, from a news station there-
Police arrested 17 people, two of them juveniles, overnight from Sunday to early Monday and cleared protesters out of Monroe Park during a second night of tension between demonstrators and officers, Richmond's police chief at a news conference Monday afternoon.

Six individuals were charged only with trespassing. Another adult was arrested for blocking traffic, not wearing a seat belt and not having a driver's license in his possession.
Three others were charged with transporting a loaded rifle within city limits. Two other individuals were charged with rioting with a weapon, a felony.
Other charges include possessing a weapon with an extended magazine, rioting, pedestrian in the roadway, showing a false ID to police to avoid arrest, and possession with intent to deliver crack cocaine. ..
...As of Monday morning, Richmond police had not made an official statement or released any information about those who may have been arrested.
But news sources are saying that they also suspect ANTIFA involvement (as does the OP's link), and the police have Antifa flyers from outside the city organizing their activities there, and calling for violence...

Communist democrats lie about everything.
And, that's the damn truth.

But, what's even worse are the Leftist Useful Idiots who are gullible enough to believe this Bullshit.

The world watches as ANTIFA and Black LIES Matter, who are funded by big Democrat donors, burn American cities to the ground but, somehow it's White Supremacists fault.

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist are soooo Gullible to believe !!!!

You people are pathetic.

Actually, the police chief might be figuring it out, since he's saying he knows Antifa was there (and they have Antifa flyers announcing that they will be there, and calling for violence)...

And we all know that Antifa is made up of white dudes!!!

Don't YOU believe the police chief???

But, what's even worse are the Leftist Useful Idiots who are gullible enough to believe this Bullshit.

The world watches as ANTIFA and Black LIES Matter, who are funded by big Democrat donors, burn American cities to the ground but, somehow it's White Supremacists fault.

They can't critically think.
They've been indoctrinated to accept any old MSM shit!

Rawstory? Seriously?
Here, from a news station there-
Police arrested 17 people, two of them juveniles, overnight from Sunday to early Monday and cleared protesters out of Monroe Park during a second night of tension between demonstrators and officers, Richmond's police chief at a news conference Monday afternoon.

Six individuals were charged only with trespassing. Another adult was arrested for blocking traffic, not wearing a seat belt and not having a driver's license in his possession.
Three others were charged with transporting a loaded rifle within city limits. Two other individuals were charged with rioting with a weapon, a felony.
Other charges include possessing a weapon with an extended magazine, rioting, pedestrian in the roadway, showing a false ID to police to avoid arrest, and possession with intent to deliver crack cocaine. ..
...As of Monday morning, Richmond police had not made an official statement or released any information about those who may have been arrested.
But news sources are saying that they also suspect ANTIFA involvement (as does the OP's link), and the police have Antifa flyers from outside the city organizing their activities there, and calling for violence...

Well, boogaloo is not white supremacists. They have actually teamed up with blm in a few protests. And they want a civil war to destroy our constitution. Not saying there weren’t any, but they always try to link white supremacists to Trump, which is ridiculous. I suspect that is what they are trying to do here.

I suspect it is antifa, and blm as usual.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised to find out that this is what has been happening in Portland and Seattle. And all over the nation.

It's not the protesters who are rioting. It's the far right. Too cowardly to do it in the open as themselves. No. They disguise themselves to make it look like it's the protesters and BLM that is causing all the violence.

I hope as many people know about this as possible.

All those who are real patriotic Americans please share the links with everyone you know. Post them on social media.

You wish and hope that it is anybody BUT ANTIFA and BLM. Further, why are you believing a Police Chief? Your side keeps saying how the police can’t be trusted.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that this is what has been happening in Portland and Seattle. And all over the nation.

It's not the protesters who are rioting. It's the far right. Too cowardly to do it in the open as themselves. No. They disguise themselves to make it look like it's the protesters and BLM that is causing all the violence.

All those who are real patriotic Americans please share the links with everyone you know. Post them on social media.

Both the Richmond Mayor and the Richmond Police Chief are Black... throwing rocks at White Folk and blaming them for The Troubles.

If either of those characters told me that Day was light and Night was dark, I'd get a Second Opinion, and then take it with a huge grain of salt.

Blaming everyone but their own... yeah... there's Credibility for ya... they're almost worse Blame-Weasels than Rump... almost... :p

Last edited:
They can't critically think.
They've been indoctrinated to accept any old MSM shit!
I know.

I have longed believe that being a Leftist was a physiological breakbown somewhere.

Normal thinking people simply don't believe and behave the way these poor sick individuals do.

You wish and hope that it is anybody BUT ANTIFA and BLM. Further, why are you believing a Police Chief? Your side keeps saying how the police can’t be trusted.

Game. Set. Match!

Tennis, anyone?

Anytime they see they are losing they throw that out there.

1595891177648.jpeg

It’s pretty safe to say that white supremacists sure as hell wouldn’t be dressing as BLACK Lies Matter people. They wouldn’t need to, theres enough idiotic white millennials joining those terrorists anyway.

No self respecting white supremacist would even have such an idea!

Sounds like bullshit. They haven't given any names, much less proof that these rioters were members of a White Supremacy outfit.

Until the libs prove their case, its a load of shit.

Blaming things on Fictional groups like "Boogaloo Boys" is a typical communist tactic.

Geeesh, listening to Donna Brasille right now. Talking about how everything was peaceful in the beginning. Does anyone remember them looting in nyc, etc, and the looting of Target, etc. on the first days after George Floyd was killed? Before the officers were arrested and hasn’t stopped!

Forum List

Back