🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Supremacists Posing As BLM Protesters Instigated Richmond Riots, Says Police Chief And Mayor

The denial of the far right on this board is so disgusting.

They quickly point fingers of blame at innocent people but when it's proven that it's the far right that is being violent, they deny, deny, deny.

Such pathetic people.

We have seen that leftist mobs need no instigating.

Waiting on the arrest documentation for these supposed "white supremacists"

I have a feeling is what we will see is a bunch of white guys/gals/its of lefty bent who roused up the other rabble.
I gave two ATF links with a host of minority photos wanted for arson in Mpls. OP promptly ignored it.

Arrest everyone they can get their hands on. Of those recently arrested quite a few turned out to be lefty public school teachers.

Really, where was that Tipsy? Do you have links, or is this just another one of your drunken fantasies. None of those arrested or charged in Portland had their occupations listed.

I also notice that Trump is sending troops to Albuquerque, New Mexico. There never were any riots in Albuquerque. All of the protests there were peaceful and free of violence. Added to which haven't been any protests in Albuqerque in weeks. So why are federal troops needed in New Mexico.

It couldn't possibly be that New Mexico has a Democratic Governor who has been highly critical of President Trump, could it?

Welcome to your authoritarian dictatorship, suckers!

Tips heard that #ManyPeopleAreSaying that it was mostly school teachers arrested. I thought everyone knew that!

BTW, did you know that many people don't know that Lincoln was a Republican - OR that Russia was once the Soviet Union? :D

And YEP, Donald will not send his Little Green Men into ANY state with a Republican Governor. The rest will get the business. At OUR expense.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that this is what has been happening in Portland and Seattle. And all over the nation.

It's not the protesters who are rioting. It's the far right. Too cowardly to do it in the open as themselves. No. They disguise themselves to make it look like it's the protesters and BLM that is causing all the violence.

I hope as many people know about this as possible.

All those who are real patriotic Americans please share the links with everyone you know. Post them on social media.

Insurgents target NYPD cars, light fires in chaotic city scene

The denial of the far right on this board is so disgusting.

They quickly point fingers of blame at innocent people but when it's proven that it's the far right that is being violent, they deny, deny, deny.

Such pathetic people.

We have seen that leftist mobs need no instigating.

Waiting on the arrest documentation for these supposed "white supremacists"

I have a feeling is what we will see is a bunch of white guys/gals/its of lefty bent who roused up the other rabble.
I gave two ATF links with a host of minority photos wanted for arson in Mpls. OP promptly ignored it.
The minorities are the Democrats' pets...

But I think we should help the Democrats out by shooting any "white supremacists" that we catch rioting (even if masquerading as peaceful black folks) on sight!!!

Welcome to your authoritarian dictatorship, suckers!
Does it really matter what stripe a dictator wears?

Can you provide evidence of what your side has done to secure our Liberty?

They tried to b impeach the criminal and remove him from office. Moscow Mitch and the rest of the Republicans refused.

Trump has never been endorsed or enabled by the Democrats, but Reoublican have been in denial of his worst impulses from the beginning encourage Trump‘s worst impulses.

They should have stopped his behaviours with the Muslim ban - especially after telling voters a Republican House and Senate would keep Trump’s worst impulses in check. Instead they said and did nothing while Trump illegally separated children at the border, called white supremacists “very fine people”, and told police not to be too gentle with “thugs”.

They were defeaNing silent as he gassed protestors and had them fired on with rubber bullets, while right wing militia were called “patriots” for storming state houses armed with semi-automatic rifles and Nazi flags.
1E27A6F8-351F-4269-A4EA-A654F1D684CC.jpeg

From what I have seen of the Looters, it's been mostly White Supremists

And you identify them as such how, exactly?

They have been identified by authorities. And it's not just the Extremist on the Right but they are finding that some are from the extremist on the left. Both sides want to keep things stirred up and both sides want to say that the Peaceful Protesters are the Looters and Rioters.

We need to arrest these criminals that are just spreading hate from both sides.
Boogaloo is not white supremacists, no matter how much you wish it were true.

In some cases no as to whether they are white supremacists - In some cases yes. Boogaloo's primary mission is destroying government and its institutions. And they love mucking things up and attacking (killing in some cases) cops. They are quite solidly extreme right wing.

Forum List

Back