🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Supremacists Posing As BLM Protesters Instigated Richmond Riots, Says Police Chief And Mayor

Yep, this isn't the slightest bit surprising. White supremacists, Anarchists and Boogaloo Boys are the cause of much of this violence. Much of the rest of the blame rests at the feet of Dotard J Drumpf and his Secret Police who are exacerbating this BS for a campaign narrative. Look at the RW posts around here. They're fully on board with the Orange Mob Boss narrative.

Authorities said Carrillo and a second man traveled to Oakland with the intent to kill police and believed the large demonstrations spurred by the death of Floyd in Minneapolis — which they were not a part of — would help them get away it. "They came to Oakland to kill cops," said John Bennett, special agent in charge of the San Francisco division of the FBI...The killing of Underwood set off a massive manhunt. Eight days later, officers showed up at Carrillo's home after they discovered an abandoned white van that belonged to him and contained ammunition, firearms and bomb-making equipment, authorities said.​

I love Electric Boogaloo!!! :thup:

White supremacist or boogaloo bois ...which ones was it? ......in fantasy land?

The mayor is as racist as it gets. Pretty much everyone in the city hates him, black or white. Here is a key bit of his story from Wiki.

After you read this tell me if you think he could have made up the white supremacist story. :lol:

In the summer of 2004, Stoney served as a Governor's Fellow in Mark Warner's administration.[4] Stoney then worked as an organizer in John Kerry's 2004 presidential campaign as well as for the Democratic National Committee and the Democratic Party of Wisconsin in a get out the vote effort. Five of his colleagues were later charged with slashing the tires of a van meant to be used to drive Republican voters to the polls. Stoney initially lied to police claiming he had no knowledge about the incident. He later admitted to FBI investigators that he was present in the Democratic campaign offices after his colleagues came in to brag about slashing the tires. Stoney then went on to testify against his colleagues and fully cooperated with law enforcement. After questioning during a committee meeting with Virginia Republican lawmakers about his indiscretion, it was accepted as "an isolated, youthful mistake."

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that this is what has been happening in Portland and Seattle. And all over the nation.

It's not the protesters who are rioting. It's the far right. Too cowardly to do it in the open as themselves. No. They disguise themselves to make it look like it's the protesters and BLM that is causing all the violence.

I hope as many people know about this as possible.

All those who are real patriotic Americans please share the links with everyone you know. Post them on social media.

Okay, who then? What's they at? Who has been arrested? Have to be honest here, I have seen zero skin heads, and I'm 100% positive that if the average sister fucking white power person showed up at a BLM protest, peaceful or rowdy it wouldn't be long before said sister fucker was on the news being beat to shit. This guy is a liar. Don't be so eager to buy bullshit.

1277.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that this is what has been happening in Portland and Seattle. And all over the nation.

It's not the protesters who are rioting. It's the far right. Too cowardly to do it in the open as themselves. No. They disguise themselves to make it look like it's the protesters and BLM that is causing all the violence.

All those who are real patriotic Americans please share the links with everyone you know. Post them on social media.

So I have a question...

I haven't seen where any white supremacists have been arrested, so if they are actually destroying shit, why are the Democrat mayor and police chief protecting them???

Yes.

Stalin, Mao, Castro, Pot, etc were sick degenerate communist totalitarian fucks.

Pinochet was a God, who even allowed a peaceful transfer of his own power back to the people after the communists were dropped in the ocean.
dictator: a ruler with total power over a country, typically one who has obtained control by force.
  • a person who behaves in an autocratic way.
  • (in ancient Rome) a chief magistrate with absolute power, appointed in an emergency.
I don't see a political stripe mentioned.

Castro was communist because of the US- so there is that. Stalin was buddies with Ike too- the Chinese have always been controlled by a whatever- none of them wore a political stripe. They were totalitarian. Period.

And I'll ask you since no one else has the balls to attempt to excuse the degeneracy from the District of Criminals- what has your guy done to secure Liberty?

The denial of the far right on this board is so disgusting.

They quickly point fingers of blame at innocent people but when it's proven that it's the far right that is being violent, they deny, deny, deny.

Such pathetic people.

And it's been proven that these people are NOT locals. I saw all races in that clip, white, black and Latinos. I can bet their cars are loaded to the gills on their drive back to their home state.

View attachment 368131
Let’s look at who was actually arrested, shall we?

Who We Are : Ellwood Thompson's
Who We Are
Alton Rittenour. Indulge Manager. Lynsey Martin. Produce Manager. Jordan Montero. Essentials Manager. Join the Ellwood's Team LEARN MORE. Get your fill on events and weekly deals. Let's Eat. Hot Bar Create Bar Juice Bar Catering Ellwood's News Blog. The Market. Weekly Sales Flyer Eating Local Departments Store Map Gift Card.
no photo for him on the pd website, but here he was, the manager of a green grocery. Don’t think he would be considered from the right. Now for the others-
View attachment 368134View attachment 368133
And all but two are from Richmond

July 26, 2020
The Richmond Police Department arrested several individuals last night during a riot in the city.
They are:
· James Kelley, 29, W/M, Richmond - Unlawful Assembly
· Justin Killough, 26, W/M, Richmond – Unlawful Assembly
· Stephen Loughman, 29, W/M, Richmond – Unlawful Assembly – Rioting with a Firearm
· Wendell Lundy, 36, B/M, Hampton – Unlawful Assembly
· Alton Rittenour, 26, W/M, Richmond – Unlawful Assembly
· Justin Thompson, 28, W/M, Hopewell – Assault on a Law Enforcement Officer, Rioting
And here is James Kelley
View attachment 368137

Unlawful assembly? Is that all? That's not Rioting. Only two may have been rioting and I can bet those two were from outside Richmond. Again, civil disobedience should be part of getting a change. And I can bet the ones arrested for "Civil Disobedience" are all like Kelly. When you do civil disobedience there may be a cost that you have to pay. If there is, it's part of the cost.

Once again, you lumped the Peaceful Protesters in with the criminals. Doing so is tantamount to saying ALL Cops are bad because of a few bad actors. Well, they made a point Peaceably and got the results they were after. The Statue will be removed and put into storage. That means that the Governor/Mayors gave them what they were after and it wasn't the right to Riot, it was the right to get that Statue out of prominent eye view on public and public supported land. Mission accomplished.

Yep, this isn't the slightest bit surprising. White supremacists, Anarchists and Boogaloo Boys are the cause of much of this violence. Much of the rest of the blame rests at the feet of Dotard J Drumpf and his Secret Police who are exacerbating this BS for a campaign narrative. Look at the RW posts around here. They're fully on board with the Orange Mob Boss narrative.

Authorities said Carrillo and a second man traveled to Oakland with the intent to kill police and believed the large demonstrations spurred by the death of Floyd in Minneapolis — which they were not a part of — would help them get away it. "They came to Oakland to kill cops," said John Bennett, special agent in charge of the San Francisco division of the FBI...The killing of Underwood set off a massive manhunt. Eight days later, officers showed up at Carrillo's home after they discovered an abandoned white van that belonged to him and contained ammunition, firearms and bomb-making equipment, authorities said.​

Oh, my God! Those weren't peaceful, they were rioters. And one was armed with a Loaded Bro Box. Send in the Feds, tear gas them, beat them with riot sticks and throw them into a Van. I am so glad that you brought this great threat so we can all see the dangers of Peaceful Public Gatherings.

Oh, my God! Those weren't peaceful, they were rioters. And one was armed with a Loaded Bro Box. Send in the Feds, tear gas them, beat them with riot sticks and throw them into a Van. I am so glad that you brought this great threat so we can all see the dangers of Peaceful Public Gatherings.

Be sure to black bag them for questioning too. And rough 'em up real good. They look suspicious as hell! ;)

They quickly point fingers of blame at innocent people but when it's proven that it's the far right that is being violent, they deny, deny, deny.

Such pathetic people.

We have seen that leftist mobs need no instigating.

Waiting on the arrest documentation for these supposed "white supremacists"

I have a feeling is what we will see is a bunch of white guys/gals/its of lefty bent who roused up the other rabble.

It's funny, you right wingers don't believe the mayor and police chief.

You people are pathetic.

Of course it's far right radical extremists doing the violence. I'm not surprised they're too cowardly to do it in the open as themselves. They try to disguise themselves as a part of the protesters and BLM.

The truth comes out. It is not the protesters. Not BLM.

It's the far right who is doing the violence. The mayor and police chief have the proof.

Too bad for you far right radical extremists, the lies are being exposed.

I hope those far right wing extremists who are violent are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. They will go to prison filled with black people who will have a lot to say about what those far right radical extremists did to get themselves in prison.

Those far right radical extremists are going to need a lot of luck.

You are funny to read. Please keep posting.

You believe what you want to believe. Are the moms in portland far righties ?

The "truth" comes out. Meaning: When I hear what I want to hear....I call it the "truth".

And so now you have your lies and you can curl up at night confident in the fact that your fairy tale is still in tact.

As to prison.....Please don't share your wet dreams with us. It's kinda gross.

Such pathetic people.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I already posted the proof but you refuse to admit it. So be it. Rump is getting deeper and deeper. I wonder what he's going to do next with his "Here, Hold my Beer" insanity.
When I suspect that somebody hasn't seen something I've posted, I post the Post # (like >> See Post # 83). So WHERE is this so-called "proof" ? :dunno:

Last edited:
Your arguments are slowly failing. You need to pick issues instead of just trying to stir up trouble. It's not working anymore for you and your Orange Deity.
Not failing one iota. What the OP article linked to was a joke. No names, no connection to white supremacy. Nothing. And your response to my post is that too. Nothing.

That must know the identities of these men to make such a claim. How many have they arrested?

and what are the names?

Forum List

Back