🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Supremacists Posing As BLM Protesters Instigated Richmond Riots, Says Police Chief And Mayor

8c07ce26_471381702.xxxlarge_2x.jpg

and they have absolutely incredible makeup artists, too!

Republicans don't want to hear this!
It doesn't fit with their pre-conceived opinions.
HA HA HA! What is there to hear ? The words of a young, black, Democrat mayor, and his yes-man police chief ? Oh, what a mountain of credibility.

All they said was >> "We have identified some individuals who have been seen with the Boogaloo boys."
1. No mention of anybody's NAME.
2. Didn't say they WERE Boogaloo Boys, but just someone seen with them.
3. "some individuals" could be 2 (out of hundreds)

To call this "claim" a laughingstock, might even be too lenient.

1595910637316.png

it's far right radical extremists doing the violence. I'm not surprised they're too cowardly to do it in the open as themselves. They try to disguise themselves as a part of the protesters and BLM.

The truth comes out. It is not the protesters. Not BLM.

It's the far right who is doing the violence. The mayor and police chief have the proof.

Too bad for you far right radical extremists, the lies are being exposed.

I hope those far right wing extremists who are violent are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. They will go to prison filled with black people who will have a lot to say about what those far right radical extremists did to get themselves in prison.

Those far right radical extremists are going to need a lot of luck.
WHAT "far right radical extremists" ? Got any NAMES ? Got a description ? Got a video ? Got anything ? Neither does Mayor Laughingstock.

From what I have seen of the Looters, it's been mostly White Supremists

And you identify them as such how, exactly?

They have been identified by authorities. And it's not just the Extremist on the Right but they are finding that some are from the extremist on the left. Both sides want to keep things stirred up and both sides want to say that the Peaceful Protesters are the Looters and Rioters.

We need to arrest these criminals that are just spreading hate from both sides.
Boogaloo is not white supremacists, no matter how much you wish it were true.
View attachment 368021

Last time I looked at your Pic, the windows were not broken, no trash in the street or any other part of Rioting and Looting. You just can't stand it that some of the Protesters are starting to go armed.

it's far right radical extremists doing the violence. I'm not surprised they're too cowardly to do it in the open as themselves. They try to disguise themselves as a part of the protesters and BLM.

The truth comes out. It is not the protesters. Not BLM.

It's the far right who is doing the violence. The mayor and police chief have the proof.

Too bad for you far right radical extremists, the lies are being exposed.

I hope those far right wing extremists who are violent are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. They will go to prison filled with black people who will have a lot to say about what those far right radical extremists did to get themselves in prison.

Those far right radical extremists are going to need a lot of luck.
WHAT "far right radical extremists" ? Got any NAMES ? Got a description ? Got a video ? Got anything ? Neither does Mayor Laughingstock.

I already posted the proof but you refuse to admit it. So be it. Rump is getting deeper and deeper. I wonder what he's going to do next with his "Here, Hold my Beer" insanity.

8c07ce26_471381702.xxxlarge_2x.jpg

and they have absolutely incredible makeup artists, too!

There have been three groups bagged for looting and rioting. One group is a bunch of Anarchists that you see in the above pic. Another one is the White Nationals who are making sure that Rump looks good in his insanity. The last group is the ones that just show up for the Kicks.

Republicans don't want to hear this!
It doesn't fit with their pre-conceived opinions.
HA HA HA! What is there to hear ? The words of a young, black, Democrat mayor, and his yes-man police chief ? Oh, what a mountain of credibility.

All they said was >> "We have identified some individuals who have been seen with the Boogaloo boys."
1. No mention of anybody's NAME.
2. Didn't say they WERE Boogaloo Boys, but just someone seen with them.
3. "some individuals" could be 2 (out of hundreds)

To call this "claim" a laughingstock, might even be too lenient.

View attachment 368103

Your arguments are slowly failing. You need to pick issues instead of just trying to stir up trouble. It's not working anymore for you and your Orange Deity.

So when Right wingers are Armed, they are exercising their 2nd Amendment rights!
When minorities are armed, they are rioters waiting to strike!

Okay, got it...

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that this is what has been happening in Portland and Seattle. And all over the nation.

It's not the protesters who are rioting. It's the far right. Too cowardly to do it in the open as themselves. No. They disguise themselves to make it look like it's the protesters and BLM that is causing all the violence.

I hope as many people know about this as possible.

All those who are real patriotic Americans please share the links with everyone you know. Post them on social media.

I am from Richmond. The mayor is an ultra-liberal lying sack of shit. Zero evidence was provided to back his claim. Complete bullshit.

The jackass mayor using the phrase white supremacists does not make it so. Provide evidence or I call bullshit.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that this is what has been happening in Portland and Seattle. And all over the nation.

It's not the protesters who are rioting. It's the far right. Too cowardly to do it in the open as themselves. No. They disguise themselves to make it look like it's the protesters and BLM that is causing all the violence.

All those who are real patriotic Americans please share the links with everyone you know. Post them on social media.

I am from Richmond. The mayor is an ultra-liberal lying sack of shit. Zero evidence was provided to back his claim. Complete bullshit.

The jackass mayor using the phrase white supremacists does not make it so. Provide evidence or I call bullshit.

I suggest you take it up with the Mayor. But the biggest BS is covering for Rump's latest blunder.

I suggest you take it up with the Mayor. But the biggest BS is covering for Rump's latest blunder.

The mayor is a liar and a complete piece of shit. Show the evidence or admit it is a lie.

The mayor is a liar and a complete piece of shit. Show the evidence or admit it is a lie.

Hate to break it to you but it was from a Cite. Now where is yours that proves he is a liar and a complete piece of shit. You are making the claim, now back it up with cites of your own.

Oh look, PROJECTION.....

It's called an anomaly, and surely they didn't instigate the riots, that's a blatant lie.

Count your blessings 99.99% of the rioters and protesters are dumb-ass left-leaning and/or scum, just the way PROGS intended.

And it's been proven that these people are NOT locals. I saw all races in that clip, white, black and Latinos. I can bet their cars are loaded to the gills on their drive back to their home state.

1595913403523.jpeg

Let’s look at who was actually arrested, shall we?

Who We Are : Ellwood Thompson's
Who We Are
Alton Rittenour. Indulge Manager. Lynsey Martin. Produce Manager. Jordan Montero. Essentials Manager. Join the Ellwood's Team LEARN MORE. Get your fill on events and weekly deals. Let's Eat. Hot Bar Create Bar Juice Bar Catering Ellwood's News Blog. The Market. Weekly Sales Flyer Eating Local Departments Store Map Gift Card.
no photo for him on the pd website, but here he was, the manager of a green grocery. Don’t think he would be considered from the right. Now for the others-
B33402B3-BD29-4657-971C-548A5003913F.png
9EFE0DF6-87B0-4752-99BE-852DCCDD683C.png

And all but two are from Richmond

July 26, 2020
The Richmond Police Department arrested several individuals last night during a riot in the city.
They are:
· James Kelley, 29, W/M, Richmond - Unlawful Assembly
· Justin Killough, 26, W/M, Richmond – Unlawful Assembly
· Stephen Loughman, 29, W/M, Richmond – Unlawful Assembly – Rioting with a Firearm
· Wendell Lundy, 36, B/M, Hampton – Unlawful Assembly
· Alton Rittenour, 26, W/M, Richmond – Unlawful Assembly
· Justin Thompson, 28, W/M, Hopewell – Assault on a Law Enforcement Officer, Rioting
And here is James Kelley
45C661D0-C904-4BB5-AE06-0380F654DE27.png

And it's been proven that these people are NOT locals. I saw all races in that clip, white, black and Latinos. I can bet their cars are loaded to the gills on their drive back to their home state.

View attachment 368131

Who We Are
Alton Rittenour. Indulge Manager. Lynsey Martin. Produce Manager. Jordan Montero. Essentials Manager. Join the Ellwood's Team LEARN MORE. Get your fill on events and weekly deals. Let's Eat. Hot Bar Create Bar Juice Bar Catering Ellwood's News Blog. The Market. Weekly Sales Flyer Eating Local Departments Store Map Gift Card.
no photo for him on the pd website, but here he was, the manager of a green grocery. Don’t think he would be considered from the right. Now for the others-
View attachment 368134View attachment 368133

July 26, 2020
The Richmond Police Department arrested several individuals last night during a riot in the city.
They are:
· Stephen Loughman, 29, W/M, Richmond – Unlawful Assembly – Rioting with a Firearm
· Justin Thompson, 28, W/M, Hopewell – Assault on a Law Enforcement Officer, Rioting
And here is James Kelley
View attachment 368137

Ellwood Thompson is a hippie dippie vegan food Mart in a trendy part of town. Ditto the art museum worker. Real strongholds of white supremacist. :lol:

Yeah, the mayor is a lying sack of shit. Completely fake. Mods please move to the rubber room or whichever forum where folks wear tin foil hats and talk about space aliens flying out of their butts. :D

Yep, this isn't the slightest bit surprising. White supremacists, Anarchists and Boogaloo Boys are the cause of much of this violence. Much of the rest of the blame rests at the feet of Dotard J Drumpf and his Secret Police who are exacerbating this BS for a campaign narrative. Look at the RW posts around here. They're fully on board with the Orange Mob Boss narrative.

Authorities said Carrillo and a second man traveled to Oakland with the intent to kill police and believed the large demonstrations spurred by the death of Floyd in Minneapolis — which they were not a part of — would help them get away it. "They came to Oakland to kill cops," said John Bennett, special agent in charge of the San Francisco division of the FBI...The killing of Underwood set off a massive manhunt. Eight days later, officers showed up at Carrillo's home after they discovered an abandoned white van that belonged to him and contained ammunition, firearms and bomb-making equipment, authorities said.​

View attachment 368131

Who We Are
View attachment 368134View attachment 368133

July 26, 2020
They are:
And here is James Kelley
View attachment 368137

Ellwood Thompson is a hippie dippie vegan food Mart in a trendy part of town. Ditto the art museum worker. Real strongholds of white supremacist. :lol:

Yeah, the mayor is a lying sack of shit. Completely fake. Mods please move to the rubber room or whichever forum where folks wear tin foil hats and talk about space aliens flying out of their butts. :D

They just can’t help themselves.

Forum List

Back