🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Supremacists Posing As BLM Protesters Instigated Richmond Riots, Says Police Chief And Mayor

Republicans don't want to hear this!
It doesn't fit with their pre-conceived opinions.

Of course they don't. They know it's true. Which is why they are going nuts on this thread.

They are very pathetic people.

Boogaloo and blm
1595891802978.jpeg

Geeesh, listening to Donna Brasille right now. Talking about how everything was peaceful in the beginning. Does anyone remember them looting in nyc, etc, and the looting of Target, etc. on the first days after George Floyd was killed? Before the officers were arrested and hasn’t stopped!
What would on expect to hear from a LIAR?

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that this is what has been happening in Portland and Seattle. And all over the nation.

It's not the protesters who are rioting. It's the far right. Too cowardly to do it in the open as themselves. No. They disguise themselves to make it look like it's the protesters and BLM that is causing all the violence.

I hope as many people know about this as possible.

All those who are real patriotic Americans please share the links with everyone you know. Post them on social media.

That must know the identities of these men to make such a claim. How many have they arrested?
Well tha little fact proves they're partisan LIRS

Republicans don't want to hear this!
It doesn't fit with their pre-conceived opinions.
Where is the evidence this happened?

Any arrest?

Any known gang affiliation from those arrested?

Nope ....

Just the typical LIES from Leftist.

It's funny, you right wingers don't believe the mayor and police chief.

You people are pathetic.

Of course it's far right radical extremists doing the violence. I'm not surprised they're too cowardly to do it in the open as themselves. They try to disguise themselves as a part of the protesters and BLM.

The truth comes out. It is not the protesters. Not BLM.

It's the far right who is doing the violence. The mayor and police chief have the proof.

Too bad for you far right radical extremists, the lies are being exposed.

I hope those far right wing extremists who are violent are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. They will go to prison filled with black people who will have a lot to say about what those far right radical extremists did to get themselves in prison.

Those far right radical extremists are going to need a lot of luck.

So. How do you explain that group in Lexington KY?

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that this is what has been happening in Portland and Seattle. And all over the nation.

It's not the protesters who are rioting. It's the far right. Too cowardly to do it in the open as themselves. No. They disguise themselves to make it look like it's the protesters and BLM that is causing all the violence.

All those who are real patriotic Americans please share the links with everyone you know. Post them on social media.

Don't try and wipe your ass on us....this is all on ANTIFA and BLM and your man bun commie army.....

It's been going on since the beginning.

Come on lefties, show some balls for a change. Defend the BLM or condemn it but don't use the lame excuse that "white supremos" are infiltrating the movement. It just makes you look like whiny wimps without a freaking clue.

It's been going on since the beginning.
Yeah
1595892964930.jpeg

1595893000247.jpeg

zoom in to see boogaloo on the mask on the left

Forum List

Back