White supremacists threaten to assassinate ‘anti-white’ Pope Francis during US visit

Our homegrown white terrorists are at it again

White supremacists have been calling for the assassination of Pope Francis over his calls on Europeans to house refugees fleeing Syria, according to the SITE Intelligence Group, an organization that monitors extremist organizations.

White supremacists threaten to assassinate ‘anti-white’ Pope Francis during US visit

Vatican Conservatives may get him before the white supremacists.

'Conservative Rebellion' Against Pope Brewing Inside Vatican

White supremacists have been calling for the assassination of Pope Francis over his calls on Europeans to house refugees fleeing Syria, according to the SITE Intelligence Group, an organization that monitors extremist organizations.

So, Conservatives are gonna get the Pope one way or the other.

Sounds to me like that's referring to Catholics in ROME...

Did you convert or something????

My reply was meant for folks who can think.

Then go find one to explain to you that the Republicans aren't running the Vatican...

Then go find one to explain to you that the Republicans aren't running the Vatican...
Conservatives in the Vatican and Conservative White Supremacists in the US both want to "get the Pope". Both groups are Conservative.

White supremacists who want to save white people by killing white people. Doesn't get more stupid than this, does it?

Conservatives in the Vatican and Conservative White Supremacists in the US both want to "get the Pope". Both groups are Conservative.
What the fuck do the Italians have to do with us???

Are you afraid they will vote in our elections like the Democrats let the illegals do???

You've made your points crystal clear. Don't waste your time on Obiwan. She's just a flamer.

well i guess she feels you can think Obi....

Forum List

Back