Whiter areas of cities are trying to block ghetto's from being built near them

"I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation."
People don't like gays but at least gays bring property values up.

I don't know that they bring property values up but they certainly don't bring them down.

"I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation."

I don't know that they bring property values up but they certainly don't bring them down.
property values in my neighborhood went way up when gays and hispanics became the maindemographics

Program to Spur Low-Income Housing Is Keeping Cities Segregated

And according to the NYT they should all EMBRACE this wonderful DIEversity! I mean who doesn't love hookers,drug dealers on every street corner,schools where half the kids can't read,property values dropping like a stone in water,crime shooting through the roof eh!? According to the NYT we should move blacks away from blacks because blacks cause crime,low property value and other disgusting and unwanted problems!
Why do you always leave out the Hispanics?

The wife and I bought a two year old house in a new neighborhood when we first married.
Stayed there for 13 years ...right up until we noticed a lot of the original owners were moving out and using their old home for rental properties.
Then came the beaners.....
They'd have fifteen taco benders living in one house and our once quiet neighborhood sounded like a 100 mariachi bands had moved in.
Thank God we got out when we did.

You have the courts? What a weird thing to think. And you actually said it.

Nutbags really don't dig the Amerucan way
Sure for the first time in decades the courts justices are being appointed by a true conservative and he will select conservative judges from the SCOTUS all the way down to the lower courts. You have got to love that. Now is it clear for ya laughing boy?

Who knows how long Ginsburg has got, and Kennedy is reaching for the door knob but they are begging him to stay. Trump has nearly another 3 1/2 years, so it depends on how long those two can hold on.

Justice Kennedy Tells October 2018 Clerkship Applicants He’s Considering Retirement, Right Before 2018 Midterms | Election Law Blog

And according to the NYT they should all EMBRACE this wonderful DIEversity! I mean who doesn't love hookers,drug dealers on every street corner,schools where half the kids can't read,property values dropping like a stone in water,crime shooting through the roof eh!? According to the NYT we should move blacks away from blacks because blacks cause crime,low property value and other disgusting and unwanted problems!

The wife and I bought a two year old house in a new neighborhood when we first married.
Stayed there for 13 years ...right up until we noticed a lot of the original owners were moving out and using their old home for rental properties.
They'd have fifteen taco benders living in one house and our once quiet neighborhood sounded like a 100 mariachi bands had moved in.
Property values tend to drop when beaners and blacks move into the neighborhood.
I never could understand why that happens.

mexicans moving in my hood actually brought property values way up, mostly because they would build decks, or brick the old houses up/expand them

property values in my neighborhood went way up when gays and hispanics became the maindemographics
Gays fix up their houses and crime is low. Plus the schools aren't overcrowded because gays don't have kids. But they pay property taxes.

I don't know about Hispanics bringing up the property values. Did they move into a really bad neighborhood and improve it?

Property values tend to drop when beaners and blacks move into the neighborhood.

Mostly the crime. But nobody wants to buy properties where undesirable people live. If you decide you no longer want to live there, you have to drop the price of your home to get somebody else to buy it.

In Houston they'll get a legal resident to rent the house and then they bring in family members and friends.
They party till all hours of the night,park cars in the yard and do absolutely nothing as far as basic upkeep.

mexicans moving in my hood actually brought property values way up, mostly because they would build decks, or brick the old houses up/expand them

If you lived in an area that was really crappy I could see Mexicans helping out if they actually paid for their homes and weren't renters.

Inner-city ghettos are not "built"...

Inner-city ghettos are the Sloppy Seconds of White Folk who got the hell out of the city before their property values fell due to an increasing influx of Black Folk...

Mostly the crime. But nobody wants to buy properties where undesirable people live. If you decide you no longer want to live there, you have to drop the price of your home to get somebody else to buy it.
Thanks for shedding some light on that. I never would have figured it out without your help.

:)

animated-smileys-drinking-025.gif

Inner-city ghettos are not "built"...

Inner-city ghettos are the Sloppy Seconds of White Folk who got the hell out of the city before their property values fell due to an increasing influx of Black Folk...

Partly true. The ghettos would have formed with or without white flight. Blacks destroy areas where they move to no matter who lives there. Some move out earlier, some move later. But it can't be stopped unfortunately.

Gays fix up their houses and crime is low. Plus the schools aren't overcrowded because gays don't have kids. But they pay property taxes.

I don't know about Hispanics bringing up the property values. Did they move into a really bad neighborhood and improve it?
basically, I'm from the area of oak cliff known as south oak cliff and it was really horrible, and the Mexicans started businesses(mostly transmission and body shops and taco joints), fixed up or rebuilt some of the worst eyesores as far as houses go, etc

If you lived in an area that was really crappy I could see Mexicans helping out if they actually paid for their homes and weren't renters.
that's basically what happened ....just like the Mexican influx into fifth ward in Houston actually improved the neighborhood a bit.

that's basically what happened ....just like the Mexican influx into fifth ward in Houston actually improved the neighborhood a bit.

I still wouldnt hang out in the 5th ward. It ranks as the 4th worst neighborhood for crime in Houston.
I think I'll stick to Cinco Ranch.

whats the worst one now? acres homes? rosewood? 4th ward?
I still wouldnt hang out in the 5th ward. It ranks as the 4th worst neighborhood for crime in Houston.
I think I'll stick to Cinco Ranch.
whats the worst one now? acres homes? rosewood? 4th ward

basically, I'm from the area of oak cliff known as south oak cliff and it was really horrible, and the Mexicans started businesses(mostly transmission and body shops and taco joints), fixed up or rebuilt some of the worst eyesores as far as houses go, etc
That's awesome.

Remember blacks complain that Asians and Arabs get tax breaks to open business in black areas. Maybe they should have given blacks the tax breaks. I would have to know the history. Was that ever offered to blacks first?

Anyways that's nice to hear a group with a bad image is doing well. Arabs in Dearborn are doing well. Indians, Jews, any group willing to study and work is doing well.

They say the unemployment rate for people with college degrees is really low and a 4 year degree is worth $850,000 over 30 years. You will earn $850 more than a person with just a high school diploma.

We need more apprentice programs. 50% of freshman drop out of college

Forum List

Back