Whitmer vs Dixon Debate (Abortion Topic)

The only thing I will remember is how the oligarchs rigged the nominating process. How no one did anything about it, and no one cares.

I don't care anymore. Fuck them all.

1665617535711-png.709192

Then there are lots of people like mrbeal who thinks there is virtue in giving up.
I have no interest in voting for an agent of the elites.

If you want to vote for a carpet-bagging, hired gun of Hollywood, who does vampire erotica? You do you. I know a lying whore of the oligarchs when I see one.

:rolleyes:

1665730144124.png

98176bbc-a55a-4cc2-9e23-5ec84aa00c29-Tudor_Dixon_Sword.png

Michigan governor hopeful Tudor Dixon eaten by zombies in gory horror film​

023b3da7-9843-4141-87c5-1d8feaf02204-Screenshot_2022-05-05_Watch_Buddy_BeBop_vs_The_Living_Dead_Prime_Video.png

An image from the film "buddy BeBop vs. the Living Dead "appers to show Tudor Dixon being eaten by zombies.

Sorry buddy, I like politicians whose rhetoric matches their behavior. And if it doesn't? I want an explanation I can believe. She is practicing demagoguery and extremism, and thus? Is not credible in her lies.

She is clearly not telling the truth, and is only selling the drama.

It isn't about, "giving up," it is about taking responsibility for giving the ring of power to evil. That won't be me.

This? This is the guy that appeared MULTIPLE times on Tucker, who was extremely popular among the inner-city black and whites of Detriot. He would have united the rural conservative of Michigan Republicans, and the inner city folks of Detriot, to stop Whitmer's insanity. AND? He would not have been beholden to the institutional investment companies. Are you really so dumb as to not get why they corrupted his campaign? Because Whitmer is a pawn of Biden and the Deep State in D.C., just as Dixon will be.

James Craig would have safe guarded all your Bill of Rights. Dixon will never give you the same guarantees.

Whitmer did not answer the question on what limitations she would accept.
1665734511166.png

The whole thing is just a smoke screen to get progressive voters to the polls. The global elites are desperate to hold onto the house and Senate, to pass the WHO pandemic treaty. I don't think they will have a problem.

After prop 3 passes or doesn't, it won't matter.

I seriously doubt it will be defeated, so it is moot. If it doesn't, it will all be up to the courts, which are pretty liberal (and corrupt,) on the social issues. They have been for some time. If they weren't, Chief James Craig would have gotten some relief against the corruption, and would have been able to oust Whitmer from her office for her bad politics.

Probably. People are sheep with short memories. Then there are lots of people like mrbeal who thinks there is virtue in giving up. They create their own failure then blame everyone else
You’ve deluded yourself. Dixon is a joke and the R primary was obviously rigged. Whitmer as bad as she is, is the better choice.

You’ve deluded yourself. Dixon is a joke and the R primary was obviously rigged. Whitmer as bad as she is, is the better choice.
The problem we have in America? Is when the American voter can no longer differentiate between integrity and rhetoric. IMO? They probably lost that ability with the invention either state controlled educational curriculum and compulsory schooling after the civil war, Bernays scientific development of propaganda, or the invention of the radio.

I'm not sure either is better, they are both just as bad. The fact that Whitmer just deferred to health bureaucrats to make decisions for the population, which subverted natural rights, was criminal.

She and her husband, the, subsequently, did not comply with the very mandates that her health bureaucrats were making. Likewise, anyone of any power, or her friends, that had connections, were exempt. It was just as corrupt as anything Dixon will be.

It was absolutely disgusting.

I remember when Joe was running for president and came through MI, one of my liberal friends, had posted one of Witless's selfie's from Joe's limo. . . it was creepy. She is really a lot closer to him, than most folks understand.

Well, except maybe Jill Biden. :auiqs.jpg:

Glad you're too lazy to vote. You're so wrong about so much. I agree you shouldn't vote
Give a logical argument about how the life of a middle class, poor person, and upper middle class person in Michigan would change if Dixon were elected.

And? PROVE IT.

wow, there are a lot of ignorant folks that don't know Michigan, its people or its culture posting in this thread.

child drag shows? child mutilation? child trans surgery?

Shit, most of the liberals in this state don't even support that shit. The only child mutilators might be the doctors that will do female gentile mutilation in Dearborn, but. . .

WE ARE A PURPLE STATE.

No one gets a child trans surgery in this state, unless the parent wants it done, and I doubt there are very many leftists doing that.

Every parent has sovereignty over their family, NOT THE GOVERNMENT, that is why I fully expect the reproduction amendment to pass.

Michigan has one of the largest Libertarian movements in the nation. It wasn't coincidence the Timothy McVeigh had connections to this state. Or that the FEDS planned to entrap those militia extremists into plotting a kooky scheme. You live around all that water, these woods, and this beautiful scenery, it makes you a bit nutty about freedom and liberty.

When Dana Nessel, the LGBT mental nut job comes up for re-election? I will go to the polls and get her ass out of there. As I am sure most folks, on the left and right, will try to do that as well. She is responsible for the rigging of the GOP primary in my opinion.

The House and the Senate, are both controlled by normal folks. Outside billiaires and globalists pour in cash to rig the administration, obviously.

I just don't think this shit happens in this state. Nessel? Is a corporate and Deep State tool. Outsiders are doing this to our state, just like every other state. Folks on the left and the right are being taken for a ride.

1665773084202.png

wow, there are a lot of ignorant folks that don't know Michigan, its people or its culture posting in this thread.

child drag shows? child mutilation? child trans surgery?

Shit, most of the liberals in this state don't even support that shit. The only child mutilators might be the doctors that will do female gentile mutilation in Dearborn, but. . .

WE ARE A PURPLE STATE.

No one gets a child trans surgery in this state, unless the parent wants it done, and I doubt there are very many leftists doing that.

Every parent has sovereignty over their family, NOT THE GOVERNMENT, that is why I fully expect the reproduction amendment to pass.

Michigan has one of the largest Libertarian movements in the nation. It wasn't coincidence the Timothy McVeigh had connections to this state. Or that the FEDS planned to entrap those militia extremists into plotting a kooky scheme. You live around all that water, these woods, and this beautiful scenery, it makes you a bit nutty about freedom and liberty.

When Dana Nessel, the LGBT mental nut job comes up for re-election? I will go to the polls and get her ass out of there. As I am sure most folks, on the left and right, will try to do that as well. She is responsible for the rigging of the GOP primary in my opinion.

The House and the Senate, are both controlled by normal folks. Outside billiaires and globalists pour in cash to rig the administration, obviously.

I just don't think this shit happens in this state. Nessel? Is a corporate and Deep State tool. Outsiders are doing this to our state, just like every other state. Folks on the left and the right are being taken for a ride.

View attachment 709994

If they vote Democrat, they support it.

If you want to bring more child drag shows and child trans surgery to your town, vote Democrat.

Do you support a child getting a sex change operation?

Forum List

Back