Who Among Worlds Leaders is more Conservative than Hillary Clinton?

Is Hillary Clinton to the Left of David Cameron, UK PM?

• Yes, the US spectrumis absolute

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, she is not a leftist on the Globalstage

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • I dunno, I'm still doing phonics!

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Well, I am only trying to help folks like you get your concentration span up to Gold Fish levels.

Thanks for nothin. :p
You're trying to sell the idea that we should vote for crooked Hillary because she is to the right of other leaders. Meanwhile we focus on:

Libya
Syria
Iran
Iraq
China
Russia
North Korea
Jobs
Monetary policy
Traditional values
Lies
Continuation of Obabble policies

I could go on and on
But let me end with a hearty......GFY!

Where did I say that anyone should vote for Hillary?

In fact I said I would NEVER vote for her.

Maybe the best thing you could do for yourself is to take a reading class.
Your reason for not voting for her is as meaningless as your OP.
I havent given my reasons for not voting for Hillary here, genius.

The question should be - "Is there any politician in the world more of a Corporatist than Hillary Clinton"
But the GOP has as many corporate whores as the Democrats have.

Absolutely, buuut - are any of them MORE of a Corporatist than Hillary?
I doubt it. She is an elitist/Corporatist to-the-core. She is the absolute opposite of what the people voting for her thinks of her.

The question should be - "Is there any politician in the world more of a Corporatist than Hillary Clinton"

I doubt it. She is an elitist/Corporatist to-the-core. She is the absolute opposite of what the people voting for her thinks of her.
But that is not the left-right paradigm that is usually used regarding Hillary, and therefor not really relevant to the OP's main point; Hillary is very conservative for Global leaders.

But that is not the left-right paradigm that is usually used regarding Hillary, and therefor not really relevant to the OP's main point; Hillary is very conservative for Global leaders.
Jim's measuring stick is as short as her dick.

True, compared to European leaders - yes she would certainly be conservative by their standards.
But I maintain that she is not conservative at all by definition.
She is a Corporatist/Elitist...which does not fall on either left/right side. It is closer to a Plutocracy than anything.

Forum List

Back