Who are some media personalities of your political leanings that you don’t like.

Why would you tarnish the good name of the late Ed Schultz by associating him with these two ?

Chris Mathews is one of the worst sellout, phony progressive creeps out there. And I have nothing against John McCain's daughter, but Ed Schultz was a genuine, honest investigative reporter who was stabbed in the back by MSNBC.

Why would you tarnish the good name of the late Ed Schultz by associating him with these two ?

Chris Mathews is one of the worst sellout, phony progressive creeps out there. And I have nothing against John McCain's daughter, but Ed Schultz was a genuine, honest investigative reporter who was stabbed in the back by MSNBC.
Schultz just didn’t come across all that objective to me.

RFK, Jr. though I am not sure I would call him a media personality. Hell people have had their voice boxes removed that sound better than him. Don't know what is up with that progressively worse voice.

Shultz robbed me.

I watched his show for months hoping he'd stroke out on-air.

Then he went and got himself fired.

I'm not crazy about Alex Jones, Rush or Hannity. Most of what they say is spot on, I just don't care for how they deliver and rarely listen to them.

I tried making myself listen to Rush to see what he was about.

Three lengthy boring shows and I decided I don't need some fat ass telling me how to think about things. Just give me the info and I'll figure it out for myself.

Romney, McCain (when he was alive), McConnell (alias The Turtle), John Bolton (Mr. 'Hot Head'), Any Bush.

1) Megan McCain (absolutely despise her)

2) Ed Schultz

3) Chris Matthews
I don't like Hannity much anymore. He whines about the same old shit over and over and over, and rarely says what we need to do to get rid of the problems he talks about. His repetitiveness makes him hard to watch.

Forum List

Back