Who are the Yazidis? A look at this Iraqi minority group

yeah , I don't know Penelopes background but she seems anti Israel . Thing is that Israelis can do as they like . I see Israel as a small country surrounded on all sides by enemies committed to I Israels destruction . Most important thing for Israel is its survival .

Ok, did any deny help. Two of those was mentioned in the article I gave, and theis one and Haiti is a new one, and well the other one was to help their own. No proble.

do they give any foreign aid? money, food or supplies at all?

do you?
I was talking as country, so yes my tax dollars are helping to support the genocide of Palestine and the rest to Israel for military and for just because, 3.2 Billion plus a year, we need to quit.

Lots of people were murdered in Mumbai----by YOUR own. ------then your own did a job in new dehli--
and also in Gujarat ------children were the target of your own------your own used nail bombs to murder
children --------the targets were hindu kids Your own harbor lots of hatreds

my own what?

yeah , I don't know Penelopes background but she seems anti Israel . Thing is that Israelis can do as they like . I see Israel as a small country surrounded on all sides by enemies committed to I Israels destruction . Most important thing for Israel is its survival .

Who told you that Israel? Do we see anyone attacking them? I would like to add they wanted to move in the middle of the arabs, so they have pretty much encroached themselves in every country. They try to rule every country as well. I could care less where they live as long as they don't commit genocide and steal land. They are no better than ISIS. The US is beginning to be like them, from too may of them in high up places here, were starting pre-emptive wars, and I blame the Zionist for that and a few neocons in our government, that love power and money. You obviously do not know their history, beginning with the OT. till today. They do false flags and blame others.

Last edited:

Who told you that Israel? Do we see anyone attacking them? I would like to add they wanted to move in the middle of the arabs, so they have pretty much encroached themselves in every country. They try to rule every country as well. I could care less where they live as long as they don't commit genocide and steal land. They are no better than ISIS. The US is beginning to be like them, from too may of them in high up places here, were starting pre-emptive wars, and I blame the Zionist for that and a few neocons in our government, that love power and money. You obviously do not know their history, beginning with the OT. till today. They do false flags and blame others.

Penelope-----could you repeat the above in English? It is possible that you are typing too fast----
your paragraph is completely incoherent. The manner in which you write suggests that
English is not your mother tongue. Just do it really slowly and try to explain things
clearly. In sum,, your post is a garble of propaganda bits -----thrown together in a scramble.
You need not divulge anything about yourself------but if you would state a tiny bit about
your origin------which language you grew up with---etc. ---it would help in
communication. Another way I find useful in understanding people is to know--
-----their "profession" ---ie what they DO in life----or did. Besides hating jews ----you
see to dislike ISIS too. What do you have against ISIS?. You also seem to dislike the
USA.

Israel is among the first to offer aid to places like Iran and Pakistan after earthquakes and land slides. The offer is turned down, but it is made. Israeli rescue teams are used around the world. With the need for better security many nations are getting instruction and equipment from Israel.

Forum List

Back