Who are these black conservatives and why is the MSM afraid of them??

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Allen Bernard West (born February 7, 1961) is a former United States politician. He joined the United States Army in 1982, a year before receiving a B.A. in political science. In 1986, West earned an M.A. in political science at Kansas State University.

Benjamin Solomon "Ben" Carson, Sr. (born September 18, 1951) is an African American neurosurgeon and the Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian award in the United States, by President George W. Bush in 2008.

Timothy Eugene "Tim" Scott (born September 19, 1965) is an American politician, a member of the Republican Party and the junior United States Senator for South Carolina, in office since 2013.

Artur Genestre Davis (born October 9, 1967) is an American attorney and former politician. Davis served in the United States House of Representatives representing Alabama's 7th congressional district from 2003 to 2011. He was also a candidate for governor of Alabama in the 2010 Democratic Gubernatorial Primary. He changed his party affiliation from the Democratic to the Republican Party in 2012.

These are just four of the growing number of "black" conservatives that many of us "angry white Men" would vote for, donate to and work for as each had more experiences then Obama had when he was elected as President!

I'm sure many of us "Angry White Men" would find great friendship with these four and there are many more then these four,
(one of whom is a former Democrat)!

And by the way.. in Obama's memorable words ..
He’s.... And did I mention he’s black?"
Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

I forget to mention Artur Davis when a Democrat in 2008 was the person at the convention that "second" Obama's nomination!!!
How times have changed!!! What did Mr. Davis see in Obama after a few years to make Mr. Davis switch parties???
After all MOST blacks voted for Obama!

Forum List

Back