Who are these people who won't tale no for a answer?

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
I have given the Mob every bit of slack in their quest. I am however trying to understand is how this Mob got organized and on the road. This just is not possible with any group of people. If these people make about 2,000 dollars a year, you could buy 4 to 5 thousand of them. The support another 3k per person. For just one million you could form up a big group. We all know who and what groups could put this together. One US Rep saw a guy paying out money on the streets during the formation of the Mob so this is For hire people. I like some of the transportation given. I not appears that the Gov, is using Facial Recognition Software to scan and make ID of the people so that they can be identified at a later date. Hope they to it to those who manage to enter by what ever means.
migrants-1.jpg

Last edited:
Given who thinks they're benefitting from the situation, why not spell 'mob' GOP? It's just as likely they're paying to keep this in the news as anyone.

I have given the Mob every bit of slack in their quest. I am however trying to understand is how this Mob got organized and on the road. This just is not possible with any group of people. If these people make about 2,000 dollars a year, you could buy 4 to 5 thousand of them. The support another 3k per person. For just one million you could form up a big group. We all know who and what groups could put this together. One US Rep saw a guy paying out money on the streets during the formation of the Mob so this is For hire people. I like some of the tranportation given.
migrants-1.jpg
Those folks could use a drink! Molotov cocktail, anyone?

I have given the Mob every bit of slack in their quest. I am however trying to understand is how this Mob got organized and on the road. This just is not possible with any group of people. If these people make about 2,000 dollars a year, you could buy 4 to 5 thousand of them. The support another 3k per person. For just one million you could form up a big group. We all know who and what groups could put this together. One US Rep saw a guy paying out money on the streets during the formation of the Mob so this is For hire people. I like some of the tranportation given.
migrants-1.jpg

B-52 with incendiaries?

B-52.jpg

Well someone organized this.

They have trucks for transport when they get tired of walking. No doubt food and water are being provided.

One has to wonder just who is paying for this and who organized it??

I have given the Mob every bit of slack in their quest. I am however trying to understand is how this Mob got organized and on the road. This just is not possible with any group of people. If these people make about 2,000 dollars a year, you could buy 4 to 5 thousand of them. The support another 3k per person. For just one million you could form up a big group. We all know who and what groups could put this together. One US Rep saw a guy paying out money on the streets during the formation of the Mob so this is For hire people. I like some of the transportation given. I not appears that the Gov, is using Facial Recognition Software to scan and make ID of the people so that they can be identified at a later date. Hope they to it to those who manage to enter by what ever means.
migrants-1.jpg
You really think tRump and Co. spent that much?

I kinda doubt it.

migrants-1.jpg

B-52 with incendiaries?

View attachment 224587
A republican? Calling for violence and murder? Gee that never happens! Next thing you know they'll be mailing bombs to people!

migrants-1.jpg

B-52 with incendiaries?

View attachment 224587
A republican? Calling for violence and murder? Gee that never happens! Next thing you know they'll be mailing bombs to people!
At least they do it after prayers to baby Jesus..

migrants-1.jpg

B-52 with incendiaries?

View attachment 224587

Them caravanners are mostly Catholic. They should fit right in.

migrants-1.jpg

B-52 with incendiaries?

View attachment 224587

Big difference when we talk about an attack on our border.

migrants-1.jpg

B-52 with incendiaries?

View attachment 224587

Caravanners, why not just call them the invading horde they are.

migrants-1.jpg

B-52 with incendiaries?

View attachment 224587

Where is there an attack on our boarder?

B-52 with incendiaries?

View attachment 224587

Lol, you kids are terrified of a buncha South American women and children who even share the same religion as most of you.

What is it? The skin color? The Spanish language? Or did you just fall for the fearmongering?

migrants-1.jpg

B-52 with incendiaries?

View attachment 224587

Where is there an attack on our boarder?

This mob that wants to invade our country illegally.

Migrant caravan: Why thousands of Central Americans are walking to the border

B-52 with incendiaries?

View attachment 224587

Lol, you kids are terrified of a buncha South American women and children who even share the same religion as most of you.

What is it? The skin color? The Spanish language? Or did you just fall for the fearmongering?

I don’t see one woman or child in the picture in the OP, do you?

Forum List

Back