Who broke the law with regards to Ukraine?

Who committed a crime with regard to Ukraine?

• Trump

• Biden

• Both

• Neither

• I don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Problematic???

There was impropriety alright. Biden should have in the very least recused himself as the point man in dealing with Ukraine because his son’s business dealings. He didn’t. He may have used his position to enrich his son. There needs to be a formal investigation conducted.

Yes, he probably should have due to the conflict of interest.

I am good with an formal investigation, as long as you are good with the same for Trump for using his own personal attorney instead of the DOJ
What law prevents a POTUS from using a private anything?

Dumbass.

Problematic???

There was impropriety alright. Biden should have in the very least recused himself as the point man in dealing with Ukraine because his son’s business dealings. He didn’t. He may have used his position to enrich his son. There needs to be a formal investigation conducted.

I am good with an formal investigation, as long as you are good with the same for Trump for using his own personal attorney instead of the DOJ

You’re really reaching. It’s what partisan hacks do though, so I’m not surprised

Problematic???

lol why? The DOJ is filled with hostile employees and leaks info like a sieve.

Problematic???

You’re really reaching. It’s what partisan hacks do though, so I’m not surprised

So, I am good with formal investigations into both sides and you are only good with it happening to one party...

that would make you the mindless partisan hack, not me.

do try and keep up

Problematic???

What law prevents a POTUS from using a private anything?

Dumbass.

Yep. I just sent in another donation to Judicial Watch, thanks to this latest fake news scam launched by Democrats.

Problematic???

So, I am good with formal investigations into both sides and you are only good with it happening to one party...

do try and keep up

You’re in favor of another witch hunt. You are the partisan hack and a transparent one at that.

Problematic???

do try and keep up

You’re in favor of another witch hunt. You are the partisan hack and a transparent one at that.

I am in favor of two of them, you just want one. that still makes you the partisan hack. I want both parties to go down

Problematic???

do try and keep up

He’s a coward too chicken to say he’s a Leftist.

Problematic???

do try and keep up

I am in favor of two of them, you just want one. that still makes you the partisan hack. I want both parties to go down

There’s no basis for an investigation into trump...UNLESS..you’re a partisan hack

do try and keep up

There’s no basis for an investigation into trump...UNLESS..you’re a partisan hack

There is equal basis for investigation into both of them.

do try and keep up

There is equal basis for investigation into both of them.
What a crock, your TDS grows by the second. There’s zero evidence against Trump, shitforbrains.

Different rules exist in business and in the government. What he does as a businessman is for his own personal gain, what he is doing as the president is not supposed to be

Since he broke no laws nor misused his office your point is moot.

I agree with the former, not so sure about the latter. Having a foreign country investigate his chief political rival seems a misuse of his office.

So it was wrong for Biden to do this?

Biden was following the official government stance, a stance that was shared by multiple ally countries. Keep in mind that the current government in the Ukraine is in power mostly due to our interference in their elections.

We as a country blackmail, for lack of a better word, other countries all the time to get them to do our bidding.

Where Trump went wrong, in my own opinion, was using his own personal attorney.

Right, quid pro quo is a part of Diplomatic relations, what the US government wants in the best interest of our Nation and what the foreign country wants in their best interest, from us.

that is DIPLOMACY....

but Trump using his personal lawyer and his power to get a foreign government to do something that is in his own personal interest, IS NOT DIPLOMACY.... it's an abuse of his presidential power.... breaks the constitution.... the Good Faith Clause.

What did the foreign government do that is in Trump's own personal interest?

Why aren't you as concerned about Biden and his son's ACTUALLY getting $50,000/month from a foreign entity?
In 2016 Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin, in his investigation of corruption involving Burisma Holdings, a natural gas company, identified Hunter Biden as the recipient of over $3,000,000 from the company. Not wanting this corruption exposed, Joe Biden swung into action, using US loan guarantees as hostage while demanding Skokin be fired. Amazingly, Joe Biden now brags about his actions in this matter.

Forum List

Back