🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who can disagree with O'Reilly on Baltimore?

O'REILLY: That is correct, Mr. President. There is no linkage between what happened to Freddie Gray and torching buildings. Peaceful demonstrations get national attention. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. proved that beyond any doubt.
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s demonstration did what? It was the fear of Malcolm X that got MLK Jr. that got action.

This also is not a white/black issue. The reason blacks are rioting and not whites is because the urban riot, the rural just live out quiet lives of desperation in abject poverty.

O'REILLY: That is correct, Mr. President. There is no linkage between what happened to Freddie Gray and torching buildings. Peaceful demonstrations get national attention. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. proved that beyond any doubt.
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s demonstration did what? It was the fear of Malcolm X that got MLK Jr. that got action.

This also is not a white/black issue. The reason blacks are rioting and not whites is because the urban riot, the rural just live out quiet lives of desperation in abject poverty.
MLK protests weren't peaceful - maybe the blacks, but the cops - the dogs, the water hoses, and the beatings...those protests were far from peaceful. They were just acceptable because racist teapers don't care about blacks being abused.

MLK protests weren't peaceful - maybe the blacks, but the cops - the dogs, the water hoses, and the beatings...those protests were far from peaceful. They were just acceptable because racist teapers don't care about blacks being abused.
I fully agree. I think the MLK analogy is misplace here however. Sixty years ago it might have been pretty much a purely black rights conflict. Today the blacks and the police are just the two lowest rungs on a very long latter leaning on the house systematic failure. America was founded on the principle that no system would get out of control and destroy the lives of her citizens. No system, that includes capitalism, now a pretty name for unregulated greed. It is all good though. Just a little birthing pains.

This is right on.

Baltimore riots sparked not by race but by class tensions between police poor - Washington Times
By Kellan Howell - The Washington Times - Updated: 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Law enforcement analysts say the poverty and lack of education in Baltimore’s urban communities are the real roots of the protesters’ outrage and argue that media attention has made police the scapegoat.

“The real issue is poverty and lack of quality education, lack of economic opportunity, a decaying city infrastructure, lack of sound parenting and mentorship,” said Jim Pasco, executive director of the National Legislative Office of the Fraternal Order of Police. “These kids, the odds are against them from the time of their conception, and it’s a very, very convenient political outlet to blame the police for things that go on in the inner cities. But the fact of the matter is that these are problems that generations of bad elected leadership has resulted in.”

It is not a white/black - police/criminal dynamic. It is about those with the power to choose elected leaders and the media that does not just ignore it, they support it. It is not that Obama does not have ways to address the problem, he does not have the guts. He just wants to stand with the smiliing group of old white men; Clinton, Bush, and himself as swell past presidents of the United States. Well, all is not swell smilie.

It goes a step further. O'Reilly dwelled on poverty but here in Maryland, in the predominantly black suburb of PG County, where I live, with a median income over $70,000, only Baltimore city has higher crime and worse schools. And not by much. This is about culture and the common denominator in that culture is lack of family structure.

Um... There you go again. Those were Democrats with attack dogs and clubs, not Republicans who ended slavery, passed civil right and end Jim Crow. Own your racist heritage and quit blaming republicans for something democrats did.

Um... There you go again. Those were Democrats with attack dogs and clubs, not Republicans who ended slavery, passed civil right and end Jim Crow. Own your racist heritage and quit blaming republicans for something democrats did.
Where did I blame republicans you ingorant buffoon.

I think it is politically extremely dangerous to come out as pro crime when it comes to small business owners. They want their business protected and all we hear on cnn in both Furgason and now Baltimore is how innocent the thugs are. Weak on crime isn't more then 20% of the country at most...A real loser as quite frankly most people want their society being stable enough to walk down the street and build their business without worrying about seeing it destroyed.

I would stop doing it democrats. Unless you want to see President Ted Cruz.

This is right on.

Baltimore riots sparked not by race but by class tensions between police poor - Washington Times
By Kellan Howell - The Washington Times - Updated: 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Law enforcement analysts say the poverty and lack of education in Baltimore’s urban communities are the real roots of the protesters’ outrage and argue that media attention has made police the scapegoat.

“The real issue is poverty and lack of quality education, lack of economic opportunity, a decaying city infrastructure, lack of sound parenting and mentorship,” said Jim Pasco, executive director of the National Legislative Office of the Fraternal Order of Police. “These kids, the odds are against them from the time of their conception, and it’s a very, very convenient political outlet to blame the police for things that go on in the inner cities. But the fact of the matter is that these are problems that generations of bad elected leadership has resulted in.”

It is not a white/black - police/criminal dynamic. It is about those with the power to choose elected leaders and the media that does not just ignore it, they support it. It is not that Obama does not have ways to address the problem, he does not have the guts. He just wants to stand with the smiliing group of old white men; Clinton, Bush, and himself as swell past presidents of the United States. Well, all is not swell smilie.
BULLSHIT!! These Black crybabies have the odds stacked in THEIR FAVOR. They get first shot at admissions to high schools and colleges (in front of Whites), by way of Affirmative Action. Lack of economic opportunity ? Pretty hard to make that case, when Blacks (inner city or anywhere else) are getting first shot at job hiring (ahead of Whites), first shot at job promotions, first shot (if not the ONLY shot) at financial aid, first shot at business loans, etc, all ahead of Whites, who for 51 years now, have been the ones who have been pushed aside, and have endured the lack of education and economic opportunity, given special to Blacks by Affirmative Action.

If Blacks want quality education, economic opportunity, and advancement. it is there for them, and has been for half a century. Some Blacks have taken advantage (Barrack Obama, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Ben Carson, etc), while others stay in bed until noon, and then go out and burglarize houses, deal drugs or prostitute.

Even back in the Jim Crow days, long before affirmative action, some Blacks pushed themselves ahead and became successful (ex. Chuck Berry, Jackie Robinson, Maya Angelou, etc.) A prime example is former US Supreme Court justice Thurgood Marshall, the great-grandson of slaves. Marshall always knew that he wanted to go to college, but realized his parents couldn't afford to pay his tuition. Thus, he began saving money while he was in high school, working as a delivery boy and a waiter. In September 1925, Marshall entered Lincoln University, a Black college in Philadelphia.

I think it is politically extremely dangerous to come out as pro crime when it comes to small business owners. They want their business protected and all we hear on cnn in both Furgason and now Baltimore is how innocent the thugs are. Weak on crime isn't more then 20% of the country at most...A real loser as quite frankly most people want their society being stable enough to walk down the street and build their business without worrying about seeing it destroyed.

I would stop doing it democrats. Unless you want to see President Ted Cruz.
Last Monday night in Baltimore ought to be a huge campaign issue for Ted Cruz.

Baltimore Cops Should Have Kicked Ass US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:
BULLSHIT!! These Black crybabies have the odds stacked in THEIR FAVOR. They get first shot at admissions to high schools and colleges (in front of Whites), by way of Affirmative Action. Lack of economic opportunity ? Pretty hard to make that case, when Blacks (inner city or anywhere else) are getting first shot at job hiring (ahead of Whites), first shot at job promotions, first shot (if not the ONLY shot) at financial aid, first shot at business loans, etc, all ahead of Whites, who for 51 years now, have been the ones who have been pushed aside, and have endured the lack of education and economic opportunity, given special to Blacks by Affirmative Action.

If Blacks want quality education, economic opportunity, and advancement. it is there for them, and has been for half a century. Some Blacks have taken advantage (Barrack Obama, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Ben Carson, etc), while others stay in bed until noon, and then go out and burglarize houses, deal drugs or prostitute.

Even back in the Jim Crow days, long before affirmative action, some Blacks pushed themselves ahead and became successful (ex. Chuck Berry, Jackie Robinson, Maya Angelou, etc.) A prime example is former US Supreme Court justice Thurgood Marshall, the great-grandson of slaves. Marshall always knew that he wanted to go to college, but realized his parents couldn't afford to pay his tuition. Thus, he began saving money while he was in high school, working as a delivery boy and a waiter. In September 1925, Marshall entered Lincoln University, a Black college in Philadelphia.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind the whole "first shot" stuff, if they'd stop with the "poor me" and "racist" stuff. Statistic's /do/ indicate that they are stuck in poverty and shit so really giving them a slight edge is better than not - except that they still have riots and shit over rumors and claim the entire country is "out to get them" or some crap. Victims...

That said, I can confirm that they, along with any other "minority" group, do get state/federal aid easier than whites. This was like 15-20 years ago, but a friend of mine and his wife lost their income while the wife was having a difficult pregnancy. Apparently when they were trying to apply for welfare and WIC. The social worker said they didn't qualify because of previous income "unless they had some minority in their blood line." Thankfully for them, the wife's grandmother was Native American so they were able to qualify for WIC, though I can't remember if they qualified for Welfare anymore. I just remember the husband was outraged and raised a bit of a stink about "equal rights" in the community, but every just kind of shrugged about it heh

Honestly, I wouldn't mind the whole "first shot" stuff, if they'd stop with the "poor me" and "racist" stuff. Statistic's /do/ indicate that they are stuck in poverty and shit so really giving them a slight edge is better than not - except that they still have riots and shit over rumors and claim the entire country is "out to get them" or some crap. Victims...

That said, I can confirm that they, along with any other "minority" group, do get state/federal aid easier than whites. This was like 15-20 years ago, but a friend of mine and his wife lost their income while the wife was having a difficult pregnancy. Apparently when they were trying to apply for welfare and WIC. The social worker said they didn't qualify because of previous income "unless they had some minority in their blood line." Thankfully for them, the wife's grandmother was Native American so they were able to qualify for WIC, though I can't remember if they qualified for Welfare anymore. I just remember the husband was outraged and raised a bit of a stink about "equal rights" in the community, but every just kind of shrugged about it heh
There are more whites in poverty in America than blacks. And the poverty of those whites, in rural areas of the South, is worse than the poverty of the Blacks in the inner cities. On top of that, those very poor whites are discriminated against in Affirmative Action programs, and those poor whites still don't riot.

Thugs getting what they want....attention and free boo's. I'd say they're winning.

Coming out as pro-crime and thug is a loser for the democrats as it paints them as a party of instability and failure.

I don't see this as hurting the Dems brand too much. And they'll have their education wing write about this to their liking in the history books.

Forum List

Back