Who cares who wins in November?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
I've never been less excited about an election, even when McLame was the republicrat nominee.

Sure, Hitlery is the embodiment of evil. Anyone who knows anything knows that. Let's not forget that Dump once said:

the world's richest professional clown said:
I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president.

Please remind me why I should expect Dump wouldn't appoint Hitlery to the SCOTUS.

I've never been less excited about an election, even when McLame was the republicrat nominee.

Sure, Hitlery is the embodiment of evil. Anyone who knows anything knows that. Let's not forget that Dump once said:

the world's richest professional clown said:
I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president.

Please remind me why I should expect Dump wouldn't appoint Hitlery to the SCOTUS.

Why would he?

He's more likely to appoint Cruz.

I think Gingrich is a likely candidate. He's supported Trump a while and he'd appeal to conservatives who remember the 90s as well as the unbridled government growth since and Trump has said he wants a political insider since he has outsider covered

I think Gingrich is a likely candidate. He's supported Trump a while and he'd appeal to conservatives who remember the 90s as well as the unbridled government growth since and Trump has said he wants a political insider since he has outsider covered
To SCOTUS. I meant to quote Pete.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Trump is an unlikable loud-mouthed narcissist. Hillary is an unlikable corrupt c*nt. Bernie seems like a genuine enough guy, but his policies sucks. You voted for these people, guys. You deserve whatever you get.

To SCOTUS. I meant to quote Pete.

Ah, OK. I agree Cruz is more likely to go to the supreme court. And he also gets Cruz out of his hair. I think Gingrich is a clear candidate for VP though. Not a certainty, but a possibility

I'm hoping that Newt is on the short list and gets the call...
I'm sure he would accept....
Well I hope he gets it.

Would Lindsay Graham sing a different tune if Trump - should he be elected President - asked Graham to be Secretary of Defense?

Just asking, knowing about politicians and their lack of integrity.

Forum List

Back