Who did more lasting damage to Europe?

• Hitler & Mussolini

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Merkel & May

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Other

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
Europe rebuild rapidly after the end of WWII, well the parts not controlled by Progressive Hero "Uncle" Joe. So, it's obvious that May & Merkel have done far more permanent damage to Europe then Hitler and Mussolini combined

image-66.jpeg

Europe rebuild rapidly after the end of WWII, well the parts not controlled by Progressive Hero "Uncle" Joe. So, it's obvious that May & Merkel have done far more permanent damage to Europe then Hitler and Mussolini combined

:laughing0301:

"Progressive"? Stalin?

:lmao:

Member that time Merkel killed a million Russians?
Member how May herded all them Jews into gas chambers?

Poster please.

hqdefault.jpg

FDR-he let Stalin run wild.

I know right? Who did Stalin think he was, conquering Nazi Germany and shit. :mad:

You mean who did Stalin think he was invading Poland with Hitler to divvy it up between the two?

I think that's what you meant, right?

The Allies should have declared war on both of them.

Patton was right that WWII was a strategic failure for the USA and Brits. All we did was trade one Progressive dictator for another, worse one.

FDR made Stalin fight the war in Europe

Exactly!

FDR caused Hitler and Stalin to make an agreement to invade Poland and split the country. Then the master stroke was FDR forcing Hitler to invade Russia.

Brilliant.

Now it seems Trump is a KGB agent for Putin.

Any more conspiracy theories to share?

I needed a good laugh, thanks.

Ever heard of Karma? Hitler and Stalin deserved each other.

It's like building a fictitious conspiracy theory to destroy a political opponent, only to have it blow up in your face and destroy you politically.

Last edited:

Exactly!

FDR caused Hitler and Stalin to make an agreement to invade Poland and split the country. Then the master stroke was FDR forcing Hitler to invade Russia.

Brilliant.

It's like building a fictitious conspiracy theory to destroy a political opponent, only to have it blow up in your face and destroy you politically.
Hitter invaded Russia in 1940, we waited until 1944 to relève the pressure on the Soviets
By that time, they had already broken Hitlers back and suffered millions of casualties

Smart man that FDR

Exactly!

Brilliant.

Hitter invaded Russia in 1940, we waited until 1944 to relève the pressure on the Soviets
By that time, they had already broken Hitlers back and suffered millions of casualties

Smart man that FDR

No, Hitler invaded Russia in 1941, and the US was not even at war with Russia at that time.

Please take a history course.

From the Department of state: However, Stalin also gained tentative concessions on Eastern Europe that would be confirmed during the later wartime conferences. Perhaps my "run wild" phrase was over the top.

Exactly!

Brilliant.

Smart man that FDR

No, Hitler invaded Russia in 1941, and the US was not even at war with Russia at that time.

Please take a history course.
On my anniversary-that's how I remember it.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Hitler & Mussolini did more damage to Europe than Merkel & May.

Why? Because only one of those two pairs is responsible for the deaths and suffering of scores of millions of people.

Oh, and because I haven't been driven insane by psycho, comical, goofy, partisan, mega-super hyperbole. Yet.

If Universal Europe, or Europa Universalis, is meant to be a period of history between 1444 and 1832, then we can Clearly State that the Idea of Europe was First Chipped Away by Napoleon. Napoleon marched all the way to Russia knocking down the Old Order, and very few like Britain stopped him. Britain remembers being on the other side of the war. Dedicated Federalists remember favoritism for Radical Republicanism. However, this, is the start of Nationalism, Where everyone is no longer part of Europe, but part of the backwards National educations handed down by each States' dictators Within Europe, and Much larger conflicts that the Europeans never faced before.

Forum List

Back