Who do you THINK is going to win in November? Not who do you want to win

Who wins in November?

• Trump

• Hillary

• Could be either one, I really don't know.

Results are only viewable after voting.
A little premature to have a poll about candidates who haven't even been nominated yet. If the DNC ever becomes honest Bernie might have a shot and it's possible that Hillary might not run if she gets indicted.
what dishonest thing was done to sanders?

What's your best guess?
I think Clinton will win due to the fact the result will depend on the Hispanic vote. Since Trump has alienated the Hispanic community, he will probably receive the lowest percentage of Hispanic voters in modern history, and that will cost him the election.

I've only gone back to 2000, but in every election since then, the GOP candidate has received pretty much the same percentage of white voters and male voters and female voters. However, the Hispanic vote has steadily declined for the GOP since 2004. That made the difference between Bush's win and the losses suffered by McCain and Romney.

So, Clinton.

Also, one quarter of Republicans decided to vote for "anyone but Trump" yesterday in the closed GOP primary in California, even though he is the only candidate left in the race.

That's not good.

The pitfalls of fear, pride, and prejudice are catching up to Trump.

A little premature to have a poll about candidates who haven't even been nominated yet. If the DNC ever becomes honest Bernie might have a shot and it's possible that Hillary might not run if she gets indicted.

Despite the source this is actually a worthy observation -- nobody had been nominated yet except by Mass Media, who are clearly not making those calls with the interests of either the country or either party in mind.

There's still time, and motivation, for the Republicans to pull a 1912, and the more Rump mouths off with bigotry and general ignorance, the more he gives them reason to. The Party is certainly divided enough to give it a go. The question is, is the Democratic Party divided enough to do the same thing? Dare we envision the "political revolution" Sanders keeps calling for and be presented with actual real choices beyond the standard "lesser of two evils" fare?

If not, the Machine has won again and we are helplessly relegated to yet another false choice of Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. Or if Rump is in the mix, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Doom.

If I had to bet, Pantsuit Dyke beats the big orange clown, because of the electoral map as sited by others already in this thread.

If I had to bet, Pantsuit Dyke beats the big orange clown, because of the electoral map as sited by others already in this thread.

But a recommendation for indictment by the FBI could change things dramatically. That is the biggest unknown that could help the clown at this point. He will still have to contend with whomever the Dems put up, and who knows, if that person is less devisive it could galvanize the left.

But a recommendation for indictment by the FBI could change things dramatically. That is the biggest unknown that could help the clown at this point. He will still have to contend with whomever the Dems put up, and who knows, if that person is less devisive it could galvanize the left.

If left to the idiotic voters an indictment won't keep Hillary from being the Dem nominee.

I really believe if Gary Johnson gets to 15% in the polls before the debates, and gets to stand in between tweedle dee (Hillary) and tweedle dumb (Trump), that Johnson becomes the first Johnson President to get to the Oval Office without participating in the assassination of his predecessor...

I really believe if Gary Johnson gets to 15% in the polls before the debates, and gets to stand in between tweedle dee (Hillary) and tweedle dumb (Trump), that Johnson becomes the first Johnson President to get to the Oval Office without participating in the assassination of his predecessor...

Wadeaminnit ---
You're saying LBJ shot Lincoln?? :eek-52:

Andrew was involved with the assassination of his boss Abe.

Lyndon was involved with the assassination of his boss JFK.

Gary would be the THIRD Prez Johnson.... but the first to get there legit...

If left to the idiotic voters an indictment won't keep Hillary from being the Dem nominee.

I doubt the DNC will keep her if she has an indictment hanging over her head. It makes for too easy of a target. If the FBI were to recommend indictment, Trump should refuse to debate her by saying she needs to be cleared of the charges before she can have a legitimate claim to the POTUS. Then they should do nothing but talk about the potential indictment. I think it would bog her down. She already avoids the press, if all she can do is stump speeches she'll have a difficult time getting momentum. It's an uphill battle for the orange clown in any event.

Wadeaminnit ---

Was Lincoln LBJ's predecessor? Jesus Christ you are one illiterate stupid motherfucker.

Wadeaminnit ---

Was Lincoln LBJ's predecessor? Jesus Christ you are one illiterate stupid motherfucker.

giphy.gif

"Was Lincoln LBJ's predecessor? Jesus Christ you are one illiterate stupid motherfucker."

No, JFK was. disregard ---Did you join with the rest of the ADL and cheer when JFK got it, knowing LBJ was a Zionist Traitor just like you??? ---

OOpps - my bad who you were responding to....

Last edited:

How's that indictment coming?

How's that indictment coming?

From what I have read the FBI will be interviewing the bull dyke after the primary season and before the convention because they d not want to disrupt the election process. After the interview they will determine if they will recommend indictment. What have you read?

Forum List

Back