Who Doesn't Like Good News?

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
If anyone else has some good news, please share.

As for the turtles, who doesn't like turtles? I'm glad that the population of that species of turtles has grown. Humans can make a positive difference.

1629051134717.png

Rumor has it that the gator population is going to boom in the next couple of years.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Glad to hear it. Dry Land Gopher tortoise although endangered, at my old job site we made a sanctuary for them and they are prospering.

That is great news.

Thank you.

We all can help make a difference.

"Who Doesn't Like Good News?"​

Well, I would say that would be you, since every single day multiple times, you trip over yourself to post the latest Covid disaster thread.

I photographed some giant sea turtles last month at Hookipa Beach on Maui.

Nice, I got some sea turtle pics with my GoPro - Probably not near as good as yours.

Have you ever seen a turtle car wash? Daughter and I took a snorkel boat out to the coolest reef in Maui many years ago and witnessed first hand in only 10 feet or so of crystal clear water. One of the most amazing things I've ever seen. Long line of turtles wait patiently to get their shells cleaned by little fish. VERY cool!

Two dozen turtles might turn into speed bumps until we know they are thriving. Releasing them doesn't qualify as good news yet.

Forum List

Back