Who doesn’t want a slave?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Future humans will no doubt once again have slaves. They’ll be AI of course. But it just dawned on me that if you take the humanity out of it, everyone will want one.

Would northern states outlaw it because they compete with humans for jobs?

Will only rich people be able to afford the good ones? Maybe middle class people will only be able to afford basic models and rich people will have ones that look act sound human. They can do more tasks.

I was talking about this at work and the boss said it was inappropriate but basically all I’m talking about is AI robots and automation.

It would be great. Hey Siri’s, clean my place, cut the lawn, cook me a nice dinner, go shopping for me, drive, cut this tree down for me, watch the kids while I go out, walk the dog, and best of all put this pocket pussy in your hand and use it on me.

These slaves will replace the need to put our seniors into assisted living places which are expensive and shit holes. My slave is as smart as a doctor and nurse. This might be why some states outlaw this. If so I’m moving to a slave state.

No way anyone would murder you in front of your AI. It records everything and immediately uploads it to the cloud. It can video FaceTime the cops too.

They say now if you take away our technology most humans wouldn’t know how to survive. In the future humans won’t even need to know how to drive, boil water, cook, fix things that break. Our AI bot does everything for us.

But here’s a great example of how helpful it would be. I hate brushing my teeth before bed. I would just have my slave brush my teeth, floss, while I watch tv.

I hate shaving. She would shave me while I watch tv. Pick out my outfits, fold my clothes all the things I hate doing

I think you may be both jumping the gun and the shark simultaneously.

I don't want a slave.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back