Who Governs America?

actually this family is the one who governs america.They are behind every presidenial assassination and every attempt and are behind all major wars as well.

Yeah. That's who governs America.The Rothschild Family. The Pilgrim Society

War Is A Racket and pays big bucks. $100 hammers and $10,000,000 drones. The Rothschild family is behind all the wars. They own Weather channels and fearmonger the world with the climate change.

Chemtrails Geo-Engineering Weather Modification Rothschild Speaks about investing (myweather) YouTube

so very true.Thats why we had the JFK assassination so the bankers could have their war in vietnam and we had the false flag operation on 9/11 done so the Rothchilds can have heir war in the middle ast that we have now.Its a war with no end in sight with Bush and Obama being their willng puppetss giving them their war they want Bush imself said its going to be a 100 year war.

Who governs America's ME policies? When Sharon reportedly said "We Control America," there was no proof that he actually was overheard, but if you look today at Israel's rhetoric and the further sanctions request by Congress via AIPAC, the Israeli lobby, Sharon's supposed sentiment rings true.

Israel's anger with US likely to be taken out on Palestinians | Daoud Kuttab

Why won't the Palestinians make peace with Israel?

Recognize their right to exist and renounce violence against Israel and its citizens and property and everything else could be worked out.

That's all it would take.

And that would make this thread irrelevant, right?

Who governs America's ME policies? When Sharon reportedly said "We Control America," there was no proof that he actually was overheard, but if you look today at Israel's rhetoric and the further sanctions request by Congress via AIPAC, the Israeli lobby, Sharon's supposed sentiment rings true.

Recognize their right to exist and renounce violence against Israel and its citizens and property and everything else could be worked out.

Are you expecting Palestinians to recognize Israel's right to exist as a Jewish state?
There are currently nearly equal numbers of Arabs and Jews living between the River and the sea. Both nations live under laws written and interpreted, and enforced by a legislative body that is overwhelmingly Jewish. A minority of Arabs are allowed to vote for those writing the laws they live under; however, Arabs in the occupied territories have no vote in deciding which Jew or Arab writes the laws governing their actions. All it would take is Israeli Jews finally deciding if they want to live in a democratic state or a Jewish state.

Are you expecting Palestinians to recognize Israel's right to exist as a Jewish state?
There are currently nearly equal numbers of Arabs and Jews living between the River and the sea. Both nations live under laws written and interpreted, and enforced by a legislative body that is overwhelmingly Jewish. A minority of Arabs are allowed to vote for those writing the laws they live under; however, Arabs in the occupied territories have no vote in deciding which Jew or Arab writes the laws governing their actions. All it would take is Israeli Jews finally deciding if they want to live in a democratic state or a Jewish state.

Why not start out on the right foot?

I still think my idea has merit over anything else I've heard.

America created self government 200 years ago and the rest of the world has been fighting to catch up ever since. You get what you want in the greatest Country ever created. The fact that the radical American left is terrified of a bunch of old Vets and blue haired ladies who put the Tea Party together is evidence enough of the fact that the American people still govern America.

America created self government 200 years ago and the rest of the world has been fighting to catch up ever since. You get what you want in the greatest Country ever created. The fact that the radical American left is terrified of a bunch of old Vets and blue haired ladies who put the Tea Party together is evidence enough of the fact that the American people still govern America.
America created self government that disenfranchised women, virtually all non-Whites, and even White males without property from voting during its founding generation. For the last 2000 years oligarchy and democracy have been at war, and it terrifies this leftist how many old vets and blue haired ladies seem to believe the Kock brothers and Karl Rove are good guys.

Zionism began as a Jewish colonization of Palestine.
The Founding Fathers of today's Jewish State did not try to hide that fact.

"The Iron Wall

"We cannot offer any adequate compensation to the Palestinian Arabs in return for Palestine. And therefore, there is no likelihood of any voluntary agreement being reached. So that all those who regard such an agreement as a condition sine qua non for Zionism may as well say 'non' and withdraw from Zionism.

"Zionist colonisation must either stop, or else pive population. Which means that it can proceed and develop only under the protection of a power that is independent of the native population – behind an iron wall, which the native population cannot breach.

"That is our Arab policy; not what we should be, but what it actually is, whether we admit it or not. What need, otherwise, of the Balfour Declaration? Or of the Mandate? Their value to us is that outside Power has undertaken to create in the country such conditions of administration and security that if the native population should desire to hinder our work, they will find it impossible.

"And we are all of us ,without any exception, demanding day after day that this outside Power, should carry out this task vigorously and with determination.

"In this matter there is no difference between our "militarists" and our "vegetarians". Except that the first prefer that the iron wall should consist of Jewish soldiers, and the others are content that they should be British."

"The Iron Wall" | Jewish Virtual Library

It seems to me Jews in Israel have to recognize they have been stealing land and water from Palestinians for over a century before their victims can be expected to recognize their right to exist.

"The Iron Wall

"We cannot offer any adequate compensation to the Palestinian Arabs in return for Palestine. And therefore, there is no likelihood of any voluntary agreement being reached. So that all those who regard such an agreement as a condition sine qua non for Zionism may as well say 'non' and withdraw from Zionism.

"Zionist colonisation must either stop, or else pive population. Which means that it can proceed and develop only under the protection of a power that is independent of the native population – behind an iron wall, which the native population cannot breach.

"That is our Arab policy; not what we should be, but what it actually is, whether we admit it or not. What need, otherwise, of the Balfour Declaration? Or of the Mandate? Their value to us is that outside Power has undertaken to create in the country such conditions of administration and security that if the native population should desire to hinder our work, they will find it impossible.

"And we are all of us ,without any exception, demanding day after day that this outside Power, should carry out this task vigorously and with determination.

"In this matter there is no difference between our "militarists" and our "vegetarians". Except that the first prefer that the iron wall should consist of Jewish soldiers, and the others are content that they should be British."

It seems to me Jews in Israel have to recognize they have been stealing land and water from Palestinians for over a century before their victims can be expected to recognize their right to exist.

Nah.

You guys are racists and full of hatred.

You systematically brainwash the people to instill hatred and bigotry into even pre-schoolers.

You aren't ready for peace.

So continue with your self flagellation.

"The Iron Wall

Nah.

You guys are racists and full of hatred.

You systematically brainwash the people to instill hatred and bigotry into even pre-schoolers.

You aren't ready for peace.

So continue with your self flagellation.
"Zionism’s colonial origins are as much an undeniable fact of history as its colonial settlements in the West Bank are undeniable facts on the ground. We cannot hide from either of these realities if Israelis and Palestinians are to ever see peace."

Wilf?s Colonialism Denial - The Daily Beast

The Rothchilds tried to kill Andrew jackson but failed.Lincoln and Kennedy were not so lucky.when are americans going to arrest this evil family?:mad:

President Andrew Jackson Vs Jewish Bankers! | Real Jew News

I'd heard rumors about...them, but was skeptical. This documentary about the First Indochina War (that I just became curious about, 2 years ago) shocked me. I had to back it up twice, to make sure that I heard the name of one of the "adventurers and amateur cinematographers", correctly. This reduced my skepticism. Start at 4 minutes. I couldn't get it to link at 4m. This was creepy:

[ame=http://youtu.be/FmF9tUxW3E0?t=4m]1950 - 1954 Vietnam: The First Indochina War - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back