WHO guidelines for sex education recommend that children aged 0-4 be taught about masturbation & gender identity

How quickly this became a thread about pedophilia when the WHO guidelines make no mention of it or imply it, and they clearly apply to both sexes and all sexual orientations. Some people are just obsessed. These are people who can go off screaming at the sexual implications of a donut hole. Pathetic.

"How quickly this became a thread about pedophilia when the WHO guidelines make no mention of it or imply it, and they clearly apply to both sexes and all sexual orientations."

The thread became about what it has done because anyone who thinks it's okay to push sex things onto children as young as 3 years in age has a problem, NORMAL peoples do NOT think it is either appropriate to discuss sex with a 3 year old OR think about sex and 3 year olds.

Are you saying that paedophilia ONLY apply to one of the sexes? If so this illustrates that once again you are wrong.

How quickly this became a thread about pedophilia when the WHO guidelines make no mention of it or imply it, and they clearly apply to both sexes and all sexual orientations. Some people are just obsessed. These are people who can go off screaming at the sexual implications of a donut hole. Pathetic.

"How quickly this became a thread about pedophilia when the WHO guidelines make no mention of it or imply it, and they clearly apply to both sexes and all sexual orientations."

The thread became about what it has done because anyone who thinks it's okay to push sex things onto children as young as 3 years in age has a problem, NORMAL peoples do NOT think it is either appropriate to discuss sex with a 3 year old OR think about sex and 3 year olds.

Are you saying that paedophilia ONLY apply to one of the sexes? If so this illustrates that once again you are wrong.

Just respond to the kids' questions accurately, objectively, fairly, and without hysteria or a negative attitude.

Again. This has absolutely nothing to do with pedophilia, except perhaps in your fantasy world.

Sooner or later, it dawns on kids that a sibling doesn't look like they do, or an adult tells them that they shouldn't do something or play with some toy because it is not appropriate for their gender, or that someone's abdomen is big because there is a baby in there, or that they shouldn't dress a certain way. These guidelines present a healthy way to respond.

Just respond to the kids' questions accurately, objectively, fairly, and without hysteria or a negative attitude.

Again. This has absolutely nothing to do with pedophilia, except perhaps in your fantasy world.

Sooner or later, it dawns on kids that a sibling doesn't look like they do, or an adult tells them that they shouldn't do something or play with some toy because it is not appropriate for their gender, or that someone's abdomen is big because there is a baby in there, or that they shouldn't dress a certain way. These guidelines present a healthy way to respond.

We do not have these conversations with Kid C and Kid D both aged 3 years in age, they are twins but do not look the same, but we do not have these conversations with them. Why? Oh well perhaps because Mr. Lucy and me are NOT perverts.

Kid A who is 7 years in age knows that Kid B who is a girl and 5 years in age he knows she is different from him, but there has been no conversation as to why she is except it's because he's a boy and she's a girl.

When they ALL get to the age of say 11 years in age we might then take these conversations to the next level, BUT not to the point where we are telling them about things like oral sex because this would be inappropriate, we will wait until such a time these topics are mentioned by them. They are children and children should REMAIN children as long as possible and NOT sexualised.

"Again. This has absolutely nothing to do with pedophilia, except perhaps in your fantasy world."

Are you suggesting that I and others in this thread fantasise about child rape?

We do not have these conversations with Kid C and Kid D both aged 3 years in age, they are twins but do not look the same, but we do not have these conversations with them. Why? Oh well perhaps because Mr. Lucy and me are NOT perverts.

Kid A who is 7 years in age knows that Kid B who is a girl and 5 years in age he knows she is different from him, but there has been no conversation as to why she is except it's because he's a boy and she's a girl.

When they ALL get to the age of say 11 years in age we might then take these conversations to the next level, BUT not to the point where we are telling them about things like oral sex because this would be inappropriate, we will wait until such a time these topics are mentioned by them. They are children and children should REMAIN children as long as possible and NOT sexualised.

"Again. This has absolutely nothing to do with pedophilia, except perhaps in your fantasy world."

Are you suggesting that I and others in this thread fantasise a
about child rape?

I'm not saying that you fantasize about raping a child. However, you can never resist bringing up the subject of pedophilia whenever a thread mentions sex. Apparently, in your fantasy world, the country is just teeming with millions of pedophiles. I'm not minimizing this sad crime, which victimizes kids of both sexes, but I don't think that it is more prevalent now than it ever was.

But the recommendations from WHO deal only with giving kids a healthy sex education, the subject of this thread, not "sexualizing children." Pageants for little kids do this, as do people who mention terms such as "virgin" to children.

Are you suggesting that I and others in this thread fantasise a
about child rape?

I'm not saying that you fantasize about raping a child. However, you can never resist bringing up the subject of pedophilia whenever a thread mentions sex. Apparently, in your fantasy world, the country is just teeming with millions of pedophiles. I'm not minimizing this sad crime, which victimizes kids of both sexes, but I don't think that it is more prevalent now than it ever was.

But the recommendations from WHO deal only with giving kids a healthy sex education, the subject of this thread, not "sexualizing children." Pageants for little kids do this, as do people who mention terms such as "virgin" to children.

I could literally name names both in WHO AND in UNICEF and in several other of these organisations. There IS a rational reason WHY I do NOT want this crowd anywhere near children OR teaching them about sex issues.

The world IS full of MILLIONS of paedophiles and it is because this horrific subject is not discussed in the open they get away with what they do, yes SOME get arrested but the majority do NOT. I personally consider bringing as many paedophiles to International Justice as possible to be one of our MAIN priorities.

In late 2018 and until approx April 2019 I was assigned to be part of a team that was monitoring what I will refer to as an International Paedophile Ring, this involved us having to track them across what is called The Dark Web, what we had to read and worse LOOK at was beyond vile and outside of the realm of ALL NORMAL human beings, we were working in part in cooperation with our counterparts in Thailand, the ENTIRE thing in April 2019 came to a TOTAL stand still for reasons we were NOT told but the reasons were what many of us suspected, that we had uncovered some WORLDWIDE FAMOUS POS who were in this crowd and this is another problem because so many famous peoples in particular in the Film Industry and the MSM and in organisations like UNICEF and Oxfam are paedophiles you get so far monitoring and then all of a sudden the whole thing comes to a stand still. It is while THIS continues this world will continue to have MILLIONS of these scum.

After this horrific experience I asked to NEVER be assigned to the above type of thing AGAIN and requested to be put back monitoring Intercontinental Border Security issues.

WHO guidelines for sex education recommend that children aged 0-4 be taught about “masturbation” and “gender identity.”
View attachment 329689

Sorry I am going to take the risk and post this it's important for the ppl to see agree with it or not it's gonna stick.

OH isn't this so so special ---- Lets teach kids how to do this. Can this help even the left to see just how crooked WORLD GOVS are get it WORLD GOVS these are youru pigs who want the NWO can you not see this wake up ppl this is all going to get much much worse if you do not get on board with ' FREEDOM RIGHTS AND LIIBERTY!!!! AND GET RID OF BIG TECH!!

REMEMBER THIS TOO FOOL HOSPITALS ARE CLAIMING YOUR LOVED ONE DIED OF CORONA19 BECAUSE THEY GET A HUGE BONUS FOR SAYING THEY DIED FROM IIT DUMBASSES!! LOOK IT UP.
This is just a joke right? At 4 years old you can barely clean your ass.

Is this an Onion article?

WHO guidelines for sex education recommend that children aged 0-4 be taught about “masturbation” and “gender identity.”
View attachment 329689

Sorry I am going to take the risk and post this it's important for the ppl to see agree with it or not it's gonna stick.

OH isn't this so so special ---- Lets teach kids how to do this. Can this help even the left to see just how crooked WORLD GOVS are get it WORLD GOVS these are youru pigs who want the NWO can you not see this wake up ppl this is all going to get much much worse if you do not get on board with ' FREEDOM RIGHTS AND LIIBERTY!!!! AND GET RID OF BIG TECH!!

REMEMBER THIS TOO FOOL HOSPITALS ARE CLAIMING YOUR LOVED ONE DIED OF CORONA19 BECAUSE THEY GET A HUGE BONUS FOR SAYING THEY DIED FROM IIT DUMBASSES!! LOOK IT UP.
This is just a joke right? At 4 years old you can barely clean your ass.

Is this an Onion article?

No i'm sorry it's not a joke.

Doesn't the World Health Organization have their hands full with plagues, starvation, genital mutilation and sex slaves throughout the world without presuming to dictate the sex education of American kids? WTF?

Doesn't the World Health Organization have their hands full with plagues, starvation, genital mutilation and sex slaves throughout the world without presuming to dictate the sex education of American kids? WTF?

They are the ones who organize everything you mention that's w hy we need to step away from the UN PIGS! and the WHO!!

Horseshit ....No 4 year olds are whacking it....at the worst you have pre pubescent playing doctor cause they wanna take a look at each other ....human nature

The u.s. needs to completely withdraw from the u.n......gift the land in nyc to the trump family

When you know chit is TRUE because others with ETHICS and MORALS come fourth....

1588311184896.png

View attachment 329689

They masturbate on their own. It's completely normal and natural. So what is or was your problem?
If so it begs the question as to the need to teach them.

Oh look isn't this so special.
1588346389233.png

Awww - Is Alex offended by his own body?
I would be too were I he. :D

1zbh7r.jpg

WHEN WEAK MINDS CAN ONLY USE DENIAL VIA BLAME THE SOURCE IT PROVES JUST HOW LOW ON THE IQ CHARTS YOU LEFTIST FKS ARE LMFA.

YOU DONT BOTHER TO SEE WHERE LINKS ARE FROM
YOU DON'T BOTHER TO FIND THE LINKS WITH IN THE ARTICLES WHICH PROVIDE OFTEN A SOURCE TO WHICH IS THE REAASON THE ARTICLE WAS WRITTEN FOOLL!

1588346577510.png

1zbh7r.jpg

WHEN WEAK MINDS CAN ONLY USE DENIAL VIA BLAME THE SOURCE IT PROVES JUST HOW LOW ON THE IQ CHARTS YOU LEFTIST FKS ARE LMFA.

YOU DON'T BOTHER TO FIND THE LINKS WITH IN THE ARTICLES WHICH PROVIDE OFTEN A SOURCE TO WHICH IS THE REAASON THE ARTICLE WAS WRITTEN FOOLL!

Good morning MW! Hey, I'll be you're THRILLED with Donnie not accepting the conclusion of his intel that C-19 wasn't created in a lab with the goal of wiping out their own people and the rest of the world. That's a TERRIFIC conspiracy theory! :D

1zbh7r.jpg

Good morning MW! Hey, I'll be you're THRILLED with Donnie not accepting the conclusion of his intel that C-19 wasn't created in a lab with the goal of wiping out their own people and the rest of the world. That's a TERRIFIC conspiracy theory! :D

Isn't fun how we can do this chit to one another and still get a great big fkn HUG LOL not to many got it like that ehheeh.

:re: :highfive::twirl::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back